[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
RawDamage wrote:
I've done all content(shaper, uber atziri, hotm, etc.), maps 157/157.
But! how to get this fkin Ulaman and essence challenge?
Did a lot of litch, but no ulaman. spend about 4 ex for essence mod, and also nothing.
Any ideas?

Copy/paste from a site regarding challenges : All of the abyssal monster type spawn frequently, so you'll encounter them quite easily EXCEPT for the last 2.Ulaman, Sovereign of the Well and Amanamu, Liege of the Lightless, these 2 are Abyssal's Boss(Lich) which have very rare spawn rate.

I waited a long time for Ulaman, i think i found him no longer than last week, so you'll just have to grind some more, high tier maps having a better chance of success.
Hi. I tried to carft +2 fire gems but i got this instead. If i carft multimod with increased Damage over Time and increased Fire Damage does it stronger than Doryani? thanks
Just rolled this and wanted a second opinion.

The increased fire damage may be a t1 mod, but it's a suffix. The spell damage is low and doesn't affect RF and there's an undesirable prefix on top of that.

I guess this is useless and not worth crafting any further?
Last edited by vhapter on Feb 13, 2018, 4:36:13 PM

Is this worth multi modding? 4ex for

Ie
+ fire gems (p1)
Phys to fire damage (p1)
Multi mod (s)
Fire damage (s)
Burning damage (s)
Dot (p)

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Hi. I tried to carft +2 fire gems but i got this instead. If i carft multimod with increased Damage over Time and increased Fire Damage does it stronger than Doryani? thanks

It will be better than Doryani for SR, but not for RF.
Don't roll over the mod though, that spell dmg tier is extremely rare.

So either use this (not optimal) or keep it for another build/sell it.

Ahfack is better at crafting, so maybe he has some advice on what to do with that sceptre.
"
vhapter wrote:
Just rolled this and wanted a second opinion.

The increased fire damage may be a t1 mod, but it's a suffix. The spell damage is low and doesn't affect RF and there's an undesirable prefix on top of that.

I guess this is useless and not worth crafting any further?

Nah, that's not very good. Spell dmg doesn't scale RF, and you really want that Fire dmg to be a prefix, so you can mastercraft the sufix.
"

Is this worth multi modding? 4ex for

Ie
+ fire gems (p1)
Phys to fire damage (p1)
Multi mod (s)
Fire damage (s)
Burning damage (s)
Dot (p)

Imo, it's not worth it.
The %phys to fire makes it so our shield charge (if you're using that) also deals fire dmg, which screws with Elemental Equilibrium. Besides that, that mod does nothing for the build anyways.
Hi.

I got a problem with Mana Reservation. I read guide, and think i did what you wrote, but i still have 0 Mana left.

I use The Vertex Mask with.
Enlighten Lvl 3
Purity of Ice (still only lvl 5)
Vitality (Lvl 16)
Purity of Lightning (Lvl 5)

and Unset Ring with Purity of Fire.

I have 1 Conquerpr's Efficiency Jewel.

Please tell me what i'm doing Wrong :)
While i have "fun" with another shield, should i try something with this one :
?
I just wanted to say I followed this guide and crushed Shaper yesterday in Abyss League at level 83 with level 18 gems. Easily the most tanky and forgiving build I've played. Facetanked fully buffed Izaro.

If you guys are interested in my character the profile is public and I streamed my gameplay yesterday.

https://www.twitch.tv/thi3n

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info