[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Now as a total newb to RF, I have managed to figure out how it works for the most part but one question I have is, if you scale the damage with burning, DOT, fire a lot does that then mean you it hurts you even more so you need more regen to balance it?

I assumed that to be the case and why the build didn't pick up some of the burning/fire passives.
Hello , I have make your build RF and I have some problems ...
I'm level 77 and when I use RF , I can sustain that ...
Can you help me please ?
"
Redevil303 wrote:
Now as a total newb to RF, I have managed to figure out how it works for the most part but one question I have is, if you scale the damage with burning, DOT, fire a lot does that then mean you it hurts you even more so you need more regen to balance it?

I assumed that to be the case and why the build didn't pick up some of the burning/fire passives.

The following stats apply to the damage Righteous Fire deals to enemies: Fire damage, burning damage, damage over time, area damage and generic damage. These stats do not apply to the self-inflicted damage from Righteous Fire.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Righteous_Fire
Last edited by Windgaming on Feb 19, 2018, 8:41:21 AM
Hello ahfack, are you goin to update build when new Guardian skill tree will be out?
"
Dospel wrote:
Hello ahfack, are you goin to update build when new Guardian skill tree will be out?

Of course. This is one of the builds I'm most passionate about :)

All of my guides will be updated for 3.2 - I just ask that everyone be patient since I have full time job and family <3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Windgaming wrote:
"
Redevil303 wrote:

The following stats apply to the damage Righteous Fire deals to enemies: Fire damage, burning damage, damage over time, area damage and generic damage. These stats do not apply to the self-inflicted damage from Righteous Fire.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Righteous_Fire

Thanks Wind, that's a relief so its just a matter of balancing the DPS vs ES. You want to kill things as fast as possible but not if you get killed :)
Last edited by Redevil303 on Feb 19, 2018, 10:21:07 AM
I tried the build and loving it a lot. My only problem is I don't regen fast enough. I watch multiple video of people and they seem to regen ES constantly real fast, I got 90% fire resist ,9k ES plenty of regen from tree all you have said to get, it says my ES regen is almost 1400 but im sure that is before RF is activated, so just wondering how you regen ES constantly as a fast pace, not including asecendency skill.

PS is a 400 ES/20% reduced dot shield a big improvement over RotP, they cost around 20 ex now and ill buy if it helps my regen
MY SHOP THREAD 485102
Last edited by gorlace616 on Feb 19, 2018, 7:09:10 PM
"
MonsTerZomB wrote:
Hello , I have make your build RF and I have some problems ...
I'm level 77 and when I use RF , I can sustain that ...
Can you help me please ?

unlock your character sheet - can't help you if i can't see your character
"
gorlace616 wrote:
I tried the build and loving it a lot. My only problem is I don't regen fast enough. I watch multiple video of people and they seem to regen ES constantly real fast, I got 90% fire resist ,9k ES plenty of regen from tree all you have said to get, it says my ES regen is almost 1400 but im sure that is before RF is activated, so just wondering how you regen ES constantly as a fast pace, not including asecendency skill.

PS is a 400 ES/20% reduced dot shield a big improvement over RotP, they cost around 20 ex now and ill buy if it helps my regen

the more ES you have the more ES you regen, so yes 400es/20%rdot shield is an INSANE improvement over rotp.

Be sure you have the appropriate pantheon. Also the 20%es recovery on shaper belt is GG too
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
gorlace616 wrote:

the more ES you have the more ES you regen, so yes 400es/20%rdot shield is an INSANE improvement over rotp.

Be sure you have the appropriate pantheon. Also the 20%es recovery on shaper belt is GG too

thanxs a ton for fast response ill look into them and let ya know
MY SHOP THREAD 485102

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info