[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

"
UnLovedOne wrote:
While i have "fun" with another shield, should i try something with this one :
?

It would be a waste of currency. Ideally minimum ilvl80 elder and +2 max fire res:

"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Hi@ll...
i have a nacked Lefel 91 Templar to equip. I search for a Build i can kill Guardians / Shaper / uberAtziri.

I have arround 50exa to equip my Char with this Build. So here my simple Question. If i invest arround 50exa for this Build is it useful then to do the Bosses i want to kill with him?

searching on trade.trade gets this:
Vertex ~30-40c
Enlighten 4 ~3ex
Rise of the ... ~40c
Shavs corrupt ~3ex (4B/1G/1R)
Chayula Amu ~3ex
Death`s Door ~4-6ex
5x Jewels ~2ex ea so 10ex total
Gemms i dont have ~ 1-2ex
---------------------
arround 25 -30 ex

but its all for nothing when i cant kill the Bosses i write because i got a Main Char (Cyclone Slayer) for Mapping and do the most of the Game. Red Elder was np with him but Guardians are not funny :)
A Marauder JuggTank Build for doing safe and fast UberLabs i got to...so the only missing is a char who can kill/farm the Guardians and Shaper.

thx for your help :)
Last edited by DuschtGernNackt on Feb 15, 2018, 4:31:32 PM
Hi All,

First ever post on this forum! I finally got myself a decent bit of curr and want to try this build. One question I have that may have been answered in the previous 200 pages (is there a way to search just a specific thread?) What are the thoughts on the Shaper Touched gloves, is the 30% DOT bonus worth going down the rare route? I assume STGs would give you a lot more ES right?
Last edited by Redevil303 on Feb 16, 2018, 11:17:16 AM
its finished for this time. the first gear are now:
So any opinions what i should do better with the next currency?

Atm i have without any aura : 1876 Life / 803 Mana / 6574 ES // @ll Auras: 8644 ES

I do not quite understand the mechanics of "Elemental Equilibrium" I understand it so that I can not hit the opponent first with fire damage because they get otherwise higher resistance to fire? But the ring arround me is fire damage and hit first or not?

Shaper killed for the first time, first try at it this league. Gave me even a nice butter knife :
2000 alt and this is the best i've got :

http://prntscr.com/ifrf6d

:((
Yeah I used ~50 alts (T1 regen appeared 3x but second affix was always crap) and just settled on this for now:

Will add es and divine ..
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on Feb 16, 2018, 4:28:28 PM
"
Redevil303 wrote:
Hi All,

First ever post on this forum! I finally got myself a decent bit of curr and want to try this build. One question I have that may have been answered in the previous 200 pages (is there a way to search just a specific thread?) What are the thoughts on the Shaper Touched gloves, is the 30% DOT bonus worth going down the rare route? I assume STGs would give you a lot more ES right?

STG is not used in this build because we hardly get any Strength. They are good for RF builds, just not for this one.
"
UnLovedOne wrote:
2000 alt and this is the best i've got :

http://prntscr.com/ifrf6d

:((

Yeah, getting the 20% recovery rate and a good ES roll is a pain in the ass imo.
Believe I've spent close to 2k chaos spamming the shit out of my belt before I got it to this:

Happy with the result. Really also wanted the % Increased ES, but I guess I can't have it all :-)
Have you guys tried uber atziri with this build? I did it today for the first time, but holy shit was it dangerous.

Those melee mobs hit so hard I ended up not even staying within melee range and instead just dashed through them and used SR from a safer distance. Vaal overseer was super easy, but the trio is kinda tricky. Since you can't dps them dowm that fast, the beginning is dangerous. I actually died once, but I may have not reacted immediately to the rain spell or something, not sure. Atziri was also pretty deadly. Ended up dying once to her as well. You definitely have to be on the ball against her.

So I was wondering whether you guys can do the map comfortably and if you have enough tips. I'm saying this because even though I'm in standard abyss this league, it's just because the new league was unplayable for the longest time with the fps drops and freezes. I'm primarily a hardcore player. And I would be scared to do uber atziri with this build in hardcore. Not sure if the build isn't that safe against her (feel free to recommend any other builds for that purpose), so I'd like to hear what you guys think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info