[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Do those passive skills that increase effect of non-curse aura work? When I put skill point in them I didn't see any different in my aura.
"
Fritso wrote:
Good stats too look for:

In addition stuff like cast speed and shaped mods that give extra area/elemental damage.

Did you craft that staff yourself? If so, any idea how much you spent? Is it a bad idea to augment the scepter if you only get +2 to fire gems (I guess so, but I suck at crafting)? Should I multicraft it if I get anything other than a damage mod when I regal it? If there are any steps to go over besides multimodding, would you mind going over them? And last but not least, is a regular scepter better than a shaped or elder one for this?

(I take it you made it yourself because I can't find a single staff close to doryani that doesn't cost a fortune. Even then, they're probably not as good to our build as yours.)

EDIT: I image we have to do something along these lines, but on top of that we need +2 to fire gems? Which means +2 to fire gems first then regal and pray for a good damage mod?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6v8tzs/how_to_craft_the_best_rf_scepter_with_new_30_mods/

EDIT 2: Or maybe shrieking essences of rage? I have no idea what the odds of getting something good are though, essences usually give me more mods than alt regaling.
Last edited by vhapter on Feb 10, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
Just rolled these 2, not sure if the one with +2 to fire gems is good enough to multicraft something good enough to replace my dorani. The other one has good mods, but doesn't have +2 to fire gems, so I guess it's useless? :(

Note: I decided to make a new post because my previous turned into a monstrosity full of questions and editing.
Last edited by vhapter on Feb 10, 2018, 1:04:05 PM
"
vhapter wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
Good stats too look for:

In addition stuff like cast speed and shaped mods that give extra area/elemental damage.

Did you craft that staff yourself? If so, any idea how much you spent? Is it a bad idea to augment the scepter if you only get +2 to fire gems (I guess so, but I suck at crafting)? Should I multicraft it if I get anything other than a damage mod when I regal it? If there are any steps to go over besides multimodding, would you mind going over them? And last but not least, is a regular scepter better than a shaped or elder one for this?

(I take it you made it yourself because I can't find a single staff close to doryani that doesn't cost a fortune. Even then, they're probably not as good to our build as yours.)

EDIT: I image we have to do something along these lines, but on top of that we need +2 to fire gems? Which means +2 to fire gems first then regal and pray for a good damage mod?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6v8tzs/how_to_craft_the_best_rf_scepter_with_new_30_mods/

EDIT 2: Or maybe shrieking essences of rage? I have no idea what the odds of getting something good are though, essences usually give me more mods than alt regaling.

Hey,

The steps for making such a sceptre are not that hard, but getting a good outcome is extremely RNG heavy. I've spent a couple 100 essences to get this sceptre. Tried to buy one, but none are for sale. And in the lucky case one does pop up it's very expensive. Still, you could be lucky and hit it in a few tries.

Steps:
1: get an ilvl 84+ Void Sceptre (Shaped allows for more possible rolls like the elemental/area damage, but is also a lot more expensive to buy.
2: Spam Shrieking Essence of Rage (guaranteed +2 fire gems)
3: Pray for a high %fire dmg roll
4: Check if the high fire dmg roll is a prefix/suffix or both. You'll need it to be at least a high prefix, so you can craft the %fire dmg suffix as multimod later
5: Use annuls/prefixes cannot be changed to get rid of all bad suffixes and prefix. (Nice bit of RNG involved here too.
6: Multimod the weapon. Best stats would be DoT/Fire dmg/Cast Speed. I opted out of cast speed because I don't use SR for pure dmg and wanted the extra bit of ES you get from INT.

TLDR: Rage spam the crap out of an i84 Void Sceptre, and pray for high %fire dmg roll. Test Annul rng if needed and multimod. Depending on your RNG it's ok to accept a somewhat lower dmg roll compared to Doryani, because you can make up for that by replacing your Unset ring with an Opal.

Easy mode if you have way too much currency: ask Ahfack for mirror service on his sceptre ;-p

/edit: Ofc this can also be done using the old alt/aug/regal or chaos spam method. But it's a lot less efficient that using an essence to guarantee the +2 fire gems.
Last edited by Fritso on Feb 10, 2018, 4:31:24 PM
"
Fritso wrote:
"
vhapter wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:
Good stats too look for:

Hey,

The steps for making such a sceptre are not that hard, but getting a good outcome is extremely RNG heavy. I've spent a couple 100 essences to get this sceptre. Tried to buy one, but none are for sale. And in the lucky case one does pop up it's very expensive. Still, you could be lucky and hit it in a few tries.

Steps:
1: get an ilvl 84+ Void Sceptre (Shaped allows for more possible rolls like the elemental/area damage, but is also a lot more expensive to buy.
2: Spam Shrieking Essence of Rage (guaranteed +2 fire gems)
3: Pray for a high %fire dmg roll
4: Check if the high fire dmg roll is a prefix/suffix or both. You'll need it to be at least a high prefix, so you can craft the %fire dmg suffix as multimod later
5: Use annuls/prefixes cannot be changed to get rid of all bad suffixes and prefix. (Nice bit of RNG involved here too.
6: Multimod the weapon. Best stats would be DoT/Fire dmg/Cast Speed. I opted out of cast speed because I don't use SR for pure dmg and wanted the extra bit of ES you get from INT.

TLDR: Rage spam the crap out of an i84 Void Sceptre, and pray for high %fire dmg roll. Test Annul rng if needed and multimod. Depending on your RNG it's ok to accept a somewhat lower dmg roll compared to Doryani, because you can make up for that by replacing your Unset ring with an Opal.

Easy mode if you have way too much currency: ask Ahfack for mirror service on his sceptre ;-p

/edit: Ofc this can also be done using the old alt/aug/regal or chaos spam method. But it's a lot less efficient that using an essence to guarantee the +2 fire gems.

Nice suggestions! Yeah, it took me forever to craft the Sceptre. Super happy with how it turned out. Also glad I did it when Eternals were like 60ex each instead of 130ex each like they are now lmao

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Feb 11, 2018, 9:26:34 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:

Nice suggestions! Yeah, it took me forever to craft the Sceptre. Super happy with how it turned out. Also glad I did it when Eternals were like 60ex each instead of 130ex each like they are now lmao

That sceptre is pretty sick. You pretty much have the monopoly here, cuz there are none even close in existense afaik.

The Fire Damage prefix is so friggin rare that it's a pain to craft. Either that or I was extremely unlucky.
Last edited by Fritso on Feb 12, 2018, 11:13:33 AM
Ty for build!
First ever Shaper,Uber atziri, 40 challenges!!!
Hello

I crafted this, should I use it or keep doryani's ? Thanks !
Last edited by Shinro28 on Feb 12, 2018, 3:37:03 PM
"
Shinro28 wrote:
Hello

I crafted this, should I use it or keep doryani's ? Thanks !

Yes, but it can be further improved by multimodding it with %fire damage, %dmg over time and cast speed.
I've done all content(shaper, uber atziri, hotm, etc.), maps 157/157.
But! how to get this fkin Ulaman and essence challenge?
Did a lot of litch, but no ulaman. spend about 4 ex for essence mod, and also nothing.
Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info