[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

Tanky build who also have great dmg O_o, Gz on putting that together!

Path of Owning ur GG item XD (i like when someone own there own GG item for the build instead of fully mirror gear)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Could this build be done as a starter? Obiously going Hybrid > ES > LL as you get gear/currency? Really intrested in trying this build first thing in Legacy. Also alot to work towards further into the league ^^
Or is RF impossible to sustain without going LL or really expensive gear?

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
Last edited by zonezeroez on Mar 2, 2017, 6:16:54 PM
Nice build!

On a side note I reccomend a magic sulphur flask over the unique as you can add curse immune or freeze/bleed etc whatever you desire or require!

IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Thanks for the note Trav! I added that in the guide. I like sorrow because the duration is nice and they drop all the time haha.

Zone, you need 3 things to sustain RF.

-Plenty of life regen

-20rdot on a shield
or 20rdot on a 2H +2/+3 fire staff
or rise of the Phoenix shield

-Purity of fire with aura effectiveness
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 2, 2017, 6:53:40 PM
"
Ahfack wrote:
Thanks for the note Trav! I added that in the guide. I like sorrow because the duration is nice and they drop all the time haha.

Zone, you need 3 things to sustain RF.

-Plenty of life regen

-20rdot on a shield
or 20rdot on a 2H +2/+3 fire staff
or rise of the Phoenix shield

-Purity of fire with aura effectiveness

Thanks man. Ill give it a try ^^
Nice shaper kill :o
Looks pretty cool bro :)

You
Could
Also
Add
Some
Color

To spice things up xD
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
You're the king of colors man, I might do that hahaha. I just threw it together pretty quickly to get it out there :)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Is this build going to work as starter build for "casual" POE player? I know a little about poe but I'm not the best trader etc so I don't think I'm going to have a lot of currency especially early on.
I don't know which build to choose and this one looks fun but I'm not sure if I can afford to play it :P
Building this from the ground up in a "solo self found" manner will be incredibly hard. This build isnt abusing broken mechanics or flavor of the month overtuned stuff, it is just a feat of great build engineering, balancing out requirements and dedication to crafting the best gear for your needs.

However if you have a team and can build this as a supporter and respec it later when you have your shavs, your enlightens and empowers, it will be absolutely possible.
Not many players are in that priviledged position however.

I think you COULD DO it as solo player, although not SSF. You can level it as a life based version of itself, do the respec point quests and use them later. How much you invest into gear during that phase is up to the player.

For the LL version a shavronnes wrappings is obviusly a must, but other than that it could be done with cheap substitutes. Self crafted ES gear and level 3 empowers/enlightens would be good enough to get it going.
The results would be quite different than what you see in the opening post however until you bring your gear and spell levels up to this level. You'll have to remember that.

If your aim in legacy is to just get into farming maps or certain bosses fast to have a competitive edge in the market, this isnt the one for you. You would have an easier time with the tried and proven starter staple builds, such as EQ slayer/marauder, warchief totems, pizzablast(sticks), spark, ED, etc.

Nobody take this the wrong way. I will be doing this build, but for me personally the fastest way to make it possible will be through building another disposable and forgetable leauge starter character.
Last edited by Rakschas666 on Mar 3, 2017, 5:04:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info