WILL NO LONGER DONATE/SUPPORT GGG

Everybody is entitled to do with his money as he pleases.

Let's say for example some random person, let's use "Neomari001" as a fictional example, decided to donate 200$ to a company called "GGGG" then he is completely free to do so.

And at that point our fictional company "GGGG" just earned 200$ so the same rule apply's, they are free to do with it as they please.

Disclaimer : names or events described in this example are purely fictional and in no way relate to any real life events.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I'm just glad all my supporter purchases went towards development of the Warbands and the Whispering Ice, retroactively.

If it were otherwise I might be as salty as some of these other people seem to be.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Jan 19, 2017, 7:14:13 AM
yay another console game funded by the PC crowd :)

thx for the continuous support guys!

grtz chris 3:)
IGN: Bluntexile
"
reimur wrote:

this is the equivalent of having your girlfriend or wife cheat on you with a chad. i feel betrayed. seems like chris and the rest of GGG have forgotten where they've come from and who helped them get where they are today. maybe they need a little reminder.

anyways, i welcome GGG as the next bioware. here's to moronic decisions and stabbing your entire user base in the back. rip.

My thoughts exactly, this is a stab in the back of everybody who supported ggg for a better pc game. Not a useless pleb tier port. This should have been a separate kickstarter with community backing from the start or conveyed crystalclear before the advent so people had a choice to support or not.

ggg will become the next westwood/rare, no doubt.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"The sales of Supporter Packs so far have funded a significant portion of Path of Exile's development. Thanks to your generous contributions, we were able to pay for the content and server costs of Path of Exile and several expansions. Over fourteen million gamers have enjoyed Path of Exile and many have supported us by purchasing supporter packs and microtransactions. This support is greatly appreciated. It covers not only our day-to-day development costs but also the development of future expansions."

For everyone saying their money gone wasted for some reason,consider this fact.Money always gone to the expansion of PoE and so far they delivered and keep on delivering sticking to their schedule.

They haven't showed you otherwise and if they kept it longer hidden,you wouldn't even have thought if something gone wrong with all those performance updates and continuous 3 month leagues,one better than other.

So,all this entitlement is unjustified,you let your fear overcome the actual benefit and you downgrade GGG's work to and make parallels with games that didn't have the magnitude of players PoE has.

Unjustified fear?That's what you projecting and it puzzles me that whe. People support the game don't want it see it expanded.

All your fears would be justified if it was on unified servers.Since its not,fear for fearings sake is as unjustified as chinas resurrection mtx.

Nothing is bad and since you haven't noticed till now,you won't notice in the future(and no,balance issues are a whole other issue that is not even have to be as even an argument)

Have faith as you had all this time,they proved everyone justice.If anything,Xbox version gonna flop,not the other way around.

Long post ftw
Bye bye desync!
Not going to waste a bunch of time , but i will no longer support GGG. I am not here to support console games , or console development in any way and they can go fuck themselves for the bait and switch.
The salt is real in this thread.
Did you think that they are not in the business of making money?

Who cares if they have ported it to console?
I will continue to support GGG
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
@OP and everyone saying their money was wasted on a console port, you know your complaints might have been valid if we didn't get shit ton of new content (some of the highest quality content updates imo) in the past year, constant updates and some of the best challenge leagues every 3 months. I say that's more than enough to justify all the money i used to support them.
Last edited by Chilipepper on Jan 19, 2017, 7:53:56 AM
Anyone that says they want a refund or they wont support ggg because of a console port is a fucking tool of epic proportions.

I'm amazed at the level of selfish entitlement being displayed atm.

You people are so fucking dissapointingly stupid.

This type of one way attitude that makes me hate this fucking community. Your not shareholders with stock in the company.

BE FUCKING REAL. YOU GAVE GGG MONEY FOR MTX. IF THERE WAS NO MTX YOU WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN ANY MONEY.

Stop acting like your some kind of philanthropist that donated money for returns on a future investment.

You bought pixels in a game not a seat on the board of directors.
Will wait and see. It's too soon to tell if this means a shift in vision or will have a negative impact on my gaming experience. Who knows? They might make a ton of money and be able to invest more time in our game than they would if they hadn't ported. I'll wait and see. But they're on notice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info