WILL NO LONGER DONATE/SUPPORT GGG

AFTER DONATING CLOSE TO 200$ IN MTX+STASH TABS, ONLY TO HAVE MY MONEY WASTED ON A CONSOLE PORT, I WILL NO LONGER BE DONATING/SUPPORTING GGG. THIS IS A BETRAYAL OF THE HIGHEST KIND, WORSE THAN JUDAS BETRAYING JESUS.

CHRIS WILSON CUCKED US INTO FINANCING CONSOLE PLEBEIANS. HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE. THERE IS NO LONGER ANY DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GGG AND BLIZZARD.

POST HERE IF YOU FEEL THE SAME, AND WILL NO LONGER GIVE GGG YOUR PRECIOUS $$$.
Last bumped on Mar 28, 2017, 8:38:32 AM
"
Neomarl wrote:
AFTER DONATING CLOSE TO 200$ IN MTX+STASH TABS, ONLY TO HAVE MY MONEY WASTED ON A CONSOLE PORT, I WILL NO LONGER BE DONATING/SUPPORTING GGG. THIS IS A BETRAYAL OF THE HIGHEST KIND, WORSE THAN JUDAS BETRAYING JESUS.

CHRIS WILSON CUCKED US INTO FINANCING CONSOLE PLEBEIANS. HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE. THERE IS NO LONGER ANY DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GGG AND BLIZZARD.

so your basicly crying cause u support a company? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Tyrone_GGG on Jan 19, 2017, 3:10:04 AM
This is only a half-post as I understand your concern and won't support for a while since I have to save some money in order to get a computer that can handle PoE better - might get an Xbox One. :P (not really).

I think there would be less uproar if GGG had announced what they were doing. The way the port comes as a big surprise makes people feel cheated.
However, revenue from the port might as well be funnelled into the PC version... there's hope, yet.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
SilverReaper wrote:
"
Neomarl wrote:

so your basicly crying cause u support a company? [Removed by Support]

Well, it always rather felt like supporting a specific product rather than a company. Would they have announced work on PoE II (which would be developed for PC and console from the start) people probably would feel better about it.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Tyrone_GGG on Jan 19, 2017, 3:06:08 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You need to support at least $300 before you are qualified to post your dissent in all caps. Support over $3000 and you can do it in colour!

...but sure, I hereby pleb to no longer give GGG my precious $$$.

Wait. Pledge. Not pleb. What a strange typo.

I see what you did there.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Mikrotherion wrote:

I think there would be less uproar if GGG had announced what they were doing. The way the port comes as a big surprise makes people feel cheated.

If GGG makes this, people leave the support before, and not be able to bring the port.
"Sorry for my bad English"
I think you are overreacting just a little bit (actually quite a lot). Folks are acting as if the game is closing down and replicating into xbox (which isn't even the case). They act as though all content updates for PC will or already has come to a halt. Seriously, take a breather and get ready for 3.0. -or have a hissy fit for attention which won't change anything. ~ geez
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." --George Carlin
Last edited by Hardmuscle on Jan 19, 2017, 2:40:24 AM
Eh bit mad myself lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Neomarl wrote:
HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE.

I'm waiting for the Gameboy version to come out. It is totally unfair that we get ports to XBOX one but handhelds completely get ignored.

WTF GGG WTF!

Joking aside I wonder if they will have separate servers for the Xbox and the PC versions. Not sure how that would affect PC playing.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info