WILL NO LONGER DONATE/SUPPORT GGG

does it means funds will be channeled to xbox servers? since they said it is a different realm. cos i am getting stuttering play more often recently..
"
Neomarl wrote:
AFTER DONATING CLOSE TO 200$ IN MTX+STASH TABS, ONLY TO HAVE MY MONEY WASTED ON A CONSOLE PORT, I WILL NO LONGER BE DONATING/SUPPORTING GGG. THIS IS A BETRAYAL OF THE HIGHEST KIND, WORSE THAN JUDAS BETRAYING JESUS.

CHRIS WILSON CUCKED US INTO FINANCING CONSOLE PLEBEIANS. HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE. THERE IS NO LONGER ANY DISCERNIBLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GGG AND BLIZZARD.

POST HERE IF YOU FEEL THE SAME, AND WILL NO LONGER GIVE GGG YOUR PRECIOUS $$$.

You're kinda behind the times there Neomarl.
Path of Exile launched in Taiwan over a year ago.

Wait, is this about the Mjolner nerf?
Shoot, sorry. You're late for that too.

Oh, that's not why you're no longer donating?
... was it the Lockstep thing?

I forget, why are people lying about not donating now?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Hey. Game gear, not game boy. Need to see different gem colours.

Wasn't there a game boy colour some time after the original one?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Hey. Game gear, not game boy. Need to see different gem colours.

Nah it would remove the challenge of gearing your char.

#LetsMakeGameboysGreatAgain

Where is GGG's stance on this???
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
It's neither donation or support. You purchased something which you benefited from. However it is GGGs marketing of packs as 'Supporter' packs that is biting them in the ass as everyone seems to feel entitled to have a say in the way the company should be run, you don't, you paid for something, you got it
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
markww wrote:
It's neither donation or support. You purchased something which you benefited from. However it is GGGs marketing of packs as 'Supporter' packs that is biting them in the ass as everyone seems to feel entitled to have a say in the way the company should be run, you don't, you paid for something, you got it

Oh hey, argument from 2012. Missed you. Not.

NO BULLY PLZ
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jan 19, 2017, 3:14:14 AM
I don't care for this supposed "betrayal". What saddens me is that PoE casualization is a done deal now. The game will stay easy af, probably get even easier in terms of combat. The XBOX port is now the lowest common denominator, like a special needs child or an iron chain and ball around your ankle.

Abandon all the hope, ye, who thought GGG is gonna put PoE back to the hardcore glory path... RIP.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
This exactly - Glad I haven't spent over $100 on this game. What a damn joke GGG
Tala Moana Warrior!
I supported GGG which gave me entertainment and made a compelling case to buy MTX to hold all my shit and look good doing it. Money well spent. I don't care what they do with thier company. It's theirs not mine.

I fear whats coming like many (consolization, shitty console UI, no trade, etc) but that has nothing do to with money well spent before. It's like I went to movie already enjoyed it and so what if paramount decided no to make another movie or only bad movies after that doesnt change the fact I got good value before.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 19, 2017, 3:30:30 AM
we are not obligated to play poe btw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info