WILL NO LONGER DONATE/SUPPORT GGG

"
Chilipepper wrote:
@OP and everyone saying their money was wasted on a console port, you know your complaints might have been valid if we didn't get shit ton of new content (some of the highest quality content update imo) in the past year, constant updates and some of the best challenge leagues every 3 months. I say that's more than enough to justify all the money i used to support them.

Well you are free to keep supporting them , however im not ok with them being beholden to Microsoft ( the main reason console port is bad) and since i only support indy studious and now they are going to be in bed with Microsoft they get none of my money ever again.

Also good luck with those console players actually spending money on the game , they will download play it for a couple weeks and then move on to the next title , console gamers do not tend to stick with a single game for long and they will not spend the kind of money that many PC gamers did. Im sure plenty of people will still buy mtx and GGG will be just fine but for those of us unhappy with this design decision we have a right to come here and state that we are unhappy and unwilling to support GGG after said decision.
"
minezeye wrote:
Anyone that says they want a refund or they wont support ggg because of a console port is a fucking tool of epic proportions.

I'm amazed at the level of selfish entitlement being displayed atm.

You people are so fucking dissapointingly stupid.

This type of one way attitude that makes me hate this fucking community. Your not shareholders with stock in the company.

BE FUCKING REAL. YOU GAVE GGG MONEY FOR MTX. IF THERE WAS NO MTX YOU WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN ANY MONEY.

Stop acting like your some kind of philanthropist that donated money for returns on a future investment.

You bought pixels in a game not a seat on the board of directors.

We are not shareholders correct , we are consumers , and as a consumer i am unhappy with the current development goals of this project , ergo i am no longer willing to support it you can white knight all you want but the reality remains it would only be stupid to support something you disagree with , not to say you wont support it .
"
Artaniz wrote:
"
Chilipepper wrote:
@OP and everyone saying their money was wasted on a console port, you know your complaints might have been valid if we didn't get shit ton of new content (some of the highest quality content update imo) in the past year, constant updates and some of the best challenge leagues every 3 months. I say that's more than enough to justify all the money i used to support them.

Well you are free to keep supporting them , however im not ok with them being beholden to Microsoft ( the main reason console port is bad) and since i only support indy studious and now they are going to be in bed with Microsoft they get none of my money ever again.

Also good luck with those console players actually spending money on the game , they will download play it for a couple weeks and then move on to the next title , console gamers do not tend to stick with a single game for long and they will not spend the kind of money that many PC gamers did. Im sure plenty of people will still buy mtx and GGG will be just fine but for those of us unhappy with this design decision we have a right to come here and state that we are unhappy and unwilling to support GGG after said decision.

You playing on linux?If not,you play under Microsoft windows platform.That means,fuck your logic.

If its going to be a flop or not on xbox, won't affect pc,so fuck your logic again
Bye bye desync!
So much salt. Holy fuck.
"
Artaniz wrote:

Also good luck with those console players actually spending money on the game , they will download play it for a couple weeks and then move on to the next title , console gamers do not tend to stick with a single game for long and they will not spend the kind of money that many PC gamers did.

True words, look at how deserted games like Destiny and The Divisions are on console. Same for Overwatch who is pretty much dead on consoles but got a huge player base on PC.
"
minezeye wrote:
Anyone that says they want a refund or they wont support ggg because of a console port is a fucking tool of epic proportions.

I'm amazed at the level of selfish entitlement being displayed atm.

You people are so fucking dissapointingly stupid.

This type of one way attitude that makes me hate this fucking community. Your not shareholders with stock in the company.

BE FUCKING REAL. YOU GAVE GGG MONEY FOR MTX. IF THERE WAS NO MTX YOU WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN ANY MONEY.

Stop acting like your some kind of philanthropist that donated money for returns on a future investment.

You bought pixels in a game not a seat on the board of directors.

Exactly. The word "donating" is misused so much on these forums, it's unreal.

A donation is a monetary gift to benefit the organisation. What we do by supporting GGG is NOT that.

We support by purchasing packed up points, and various other benefits. There is no way to even donate to GGG if you wanted to.

This also means that by purchasing these packs, you are entitled to exactly its listed content, and nothing more.

There's no favours, VIP status or other entitlement of any kind. Personally, I have spent thousands on packs and I am no more important than the next free player.

Let it sink in, please.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Jan 19, 2017, 8:07:15 AM
Well its gonna be great when all you overly emotional toolbags gtfo out of the forums and this game.

Maybe our community will move back tward logic and understanding instead of panic and pure ignorance

PC snobs keep crying. GGG are trying to expand. Consoles are games machines, GGG makes games. Stop crying.
only breach lord supporter --> talks like he spent thousands of trumps in the game
"
Occultsaga wrote:
only breach lord supporter --> talks like he spent thousands of trumps in the game

How the hell can you know how many supportertitles OP has got?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info