WILL NO LONGER DONATE/SUPPORT GGG

Tell you what OP, I'll double my support of GGG to compensate for the measly 200 bucks you've spent on it :)

Keep up the good work Chris and team!
This is the best thing to ever happen to GGG

Now we won't have to endure the nasty vomit inducing experience of 3 play through on 3 difficulty just to try out a new build on a new character.

I applaud this move by GGG, they should have gone the way of D3 a long time ago but better late than never.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
Cyndershade wrote:
Tell you what OP, I'll double my support of GGG to compensate for the measly 200 bucks you've spent on it :)

Keep up the good work Chris and team!

Hey, don't support-level shame people. Not everyone can afford to eat $2 ramen every night.

Pft, that's some silly shit coming from the guy who's spent a good 15k on the game already lol. Ruler of wraeclest, get outta here!
I just started playing, absolutely love the game and its free to play.. How can you feel bad about donating some money to game you really enjoy when it is free to play in first place? I am new so maybe I just don't understand.

What if I told you, the money you spent to support GGG, was to pay for the things they already delivered to you, not the things they were working on for the future?

I know, right!

"

What if I told you, the money you spent to support GGG, was to pay for the things they already delivered to you, not the things they were working on for the future?

I know, right!

Wow, someone who understands the concept of Supporter packs.

Thank fucking Dominus for you, my friend. Praise the sun and all that.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I thought the concept was pay lots of money, get atonal mtxes and desync removed...

I think the point is to buy them, make up expectations after the fact, and then threaten to discontinue support if those expectations nobody knew about aren't met.
I wanna be a RULER OF WRAECLAST
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Explo5ive wrote:
I just started playing, absolutely love the game and its free to play.. How can you feel bad about donating some money to game you really enjoy when it is free to play in first place? I am new so maybe I just don't understand.

Yeah this game is free to play, that usually comes with some problems but the good sides in my opinion far outweigh the bad ones.

A lot of games that have even half of PoE content cost over 30 euros (genre might be the same or not but most people get the point) and for some reason there's a tantrum when you "need" to pay about 10 euros for insane quality of life changes. (currency + premium tab)

I guess the point is that you're not donating money to GGG, you also get stuff for your money, and that's on top of the game you are playing.

I call this win and it has worked so far I guess since they really are updating the game at good pace and giving us a lot of content to play.
"
Neomarl wrote:
THIS IS A BETRAYAL OF THE HIGHEST KIND, WORSE THAN JUDAS BETRAYING JESUS.

still makes me chuckle
Chill Jams

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info