[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi there. I am confused on when to use tombfist and when to the rare gauntlets.

Am i switching them depending on bosses or just keep using one of them?

Also, where do i place Watching Eye?
Last edited by PatienceGG on Apr 17, 2018, 9:02:42 PM
"
SudelNuppe1 wrote:
So i've respeced my 91 Sunder Slayer to this Build a few days ago. And i have to say its not as tanky as i thought. My Gear is not that bad, i'm even running 6L Belly and still getting oneshotted by normal atziri and other stronger bosses.
I have about 6k life and res are 90ish cold and lighting and fire is much higher. even though i can't afford taste of hate. Jewels are all +max life, %increased life, inceased res and added phys, fire dmg.

I can't even imagine to run with Bronn's, wich would lower my defense even more.

Run Enfeeble for curse and that should greatly improve your survival.

Some map mods can make the map boss hit really hard so you will need to know what to avoid if you are focusing on leveling your character.

Fighting Atziri, having a Ruby flask with anti-curse will help since she reflect your curse back and making you take more damage (if you are running Flammability).

"
YukitoEiri wrote:
Hello, did not play somewhere with half a year. How does this build itself feel now at the end of the game, on the new bosses? Thank you

Handling Shaper, Uber Atziri and Red elder won't be of any issue with the build.

I have not test on Uber Elder but some guy have used the Chieftain EO build to beat Uber Elder so I believe Slayer version should be able to do the same.

"
PatienceGG wrote:
Hi there. I am confused on when to use tombfist and when to the rare gauntlets.

Am i switching them depending on bosses or just keep using one of them?

Also, where do i place Watching Eye?

Tombfist is recommended.

However, if you have issues with life and resistance, you can definitely use rare gloves.

You can place Watcher's Eye in any open jewel socket in the skill tree.
I've updated my profile to public
i don't understand why we are running Devoto's Devotion with crits involved when we take Resolute Technique which makes us never crit i just don't get how does that fit in all of this. Anyone mind explaining. Would really appreciate it . Thank you.
There is no crit on Devoto's Devotion.
Sorry i havent played for a long time and trying this build may i ask why keep cast when damage taken at level 1?

and also for the jewel with the 2 anger mods does it matter if i cant afford one with 2? also where to put the anger gem
"
MuyLoco wrote:
I've updated my profile to public

Upgrades you can consider:

• Xoph's Blood
  • 2 abyssal sockets Tombfist
  • Stygian rare belt with high life and high resist rolls. Element damage with attacks will be bonus
  • Taste of Hate
  • Prioritise life rolls over damage rolls on your jewels
  • Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage when affected by Anger"

"
Number_B wrote:
Sorry i havent played for a long time and trying this build may i ask why keep cast when damage taken at level 1?

and also for the jewel with the 2 anger mods does it matter if i cant afford one with 2? also where to put the anger gem

CWDT is kept at level 1 so that it will proc much more frequently.

If you can only afford 1 mod on Watcher's Eye, get "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire when affected by Anger". Do not get the wrong one.

You can link Anger with Herald of Ash and drop Flammability.
hey, so im starting to refine my gear on this build and i was wondering, in the faq you say a 40+ int ring will be enough to use all the gems. Im following the primeval force tree which puts me at 54 int, and ele focus, conc effect etc need 111 int. this means i need 57 int to use those gems at lvl 20. am i missing something?

Seems like the only way to get that much int on a single piece of gear is crafting with a Deafening Essence of Spite.

my characters are public so feel free to take a look at my characters, SpinRicky is the character in question.
"
rickyrecardo wrote:
hey, so im starting to refine my gear on this build and i was wondering, in the faq you say a 40+ int ring will be enough to use all the gems. Im following the primeval force tree which puts me at 54 int, and ele focus, conc effect etc need 111 int. this means i need 57 int to use those gems at lvl 20. am i missing something?

Seems like the only way to get that much int on a single piece of gear is crafting with a Deafening Essence of Spite.

my characters are public so feel free to take a look at my characters, SpinRicky is the character in question.

Looks like I missed out the FAQ when I update the skill trees. Thanks for pointing that out.

You will need 60+ int on rings (or jewels) to make up for the lack in int.
hi Kira,

Thanks for the build, i'm having alot of fun with it.

One question thou, for elemental reflect map, do we need to take ruby flask and keep popping them (while running the map)?

I was running a Ashen Wood map with 15% elemental reflect last time and i keep killing myself. Should I avoid element reflect map at all?

Also, kindly have a look at my character - Lucius_Eternal and please advise on what improvement should i make?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info