[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hello Everyone. Im really struggling to work out how people get crazy DPS On this build. Im currently doing t14 maps but am getting oneshot quite frequently. I litterally cant do any map mods that have damage multipliers. My total deaths on my character is 550 :/

My POB Is here: https://pastebin.com/UBrMmpmn.

TLDR: 4k Life
DPS: 100k
Crit Chance: 18%

I have maybe 400c worth of currency to spend. Should I just do the Resolutr technique build instead?

Can anyone make suggestions as to how I can make this better?

THanks
Last edited by spazzo246 on Mar 24, 2022, 7:37:52 PM
If you are running this build with Xoph's Blood like I am, then swap Pulverize support on Cyclone with Added Fire Damage or even Awakened Fire Damage.
League starter.. :P ... ?
has anyone even been able to do any endgame bosses with this build? i have a decently geared build and can't even come close to touching endgame.

i do however have a necro and an int stacking wander that lay waste to all endgame bosses with no problems
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
has anyone even been able to do any endgame bosses with this build? i have a decently geared build and can't even come close to touching endgame.

i do however have a necro and an int stacking wander that lay waste to all endgame bosses with no problems

I'm looking at your duelist build and it looks like you're missing a few pieces and some skills. Check the guide.
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
I'm looking at your duelist build and it looks like you're missing a few pieces and some skills. Check the guide.

yes, it's missing some stuff because i took some stuff from it as i wasn't able to even come close to endgame and could barely do T16 maps anymore. i was getting around 5m dps 2 leagues ago and got hit with a nerf that left me at less than 600k and considered it a loss for the entire build with the currency i had already invested plus the currency that it would take to attempt to fix it. not worth it to me. are you able to do endgame with it? if so, what endgame bosses can you take down?

edit: just put the gear back on if you wanted to look again ;)
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by spaceace7373 on Apr 22, 2022, 9:34:53 PM
Try using path of building on your computer if you can. I would also try using the eater of worlds/searing exarch currency on the gloves and boots, so you can get different implicits.
isn't this guide outdated? All videos showing gameplay are atleast 2 years old
"
Warallen wrote:
isn't this guide outdated? All videos showing gameplay are atleast 2 years old

I kinda feel like it is.
Is there a levelling guide of this build? I havent played the game in years, and i have no idea which nodes to go for first while levelling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info