[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Warallen wrote:
isn't this guide outdated? All videos showing gameplay are atleast 2 years old

It is not a guide, it is a mess. Stay away from it!
Got an update for 3.18 yet?
Still no 3.18 update?
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
Still no 3.18 update?

i used this build a few leagues ago and it was ok but not great unless you really knew how to play. i could get sirus down to just under 25% but that was it. now, it barely, if at all, makes it to the end of T16 scoured maps which it used to do fine on juiced T16. endgame boss kills are a no with it now. so it likely won't get a 3.18 update. future updates, maybe if GGG buffs some stuff the build uses
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
Still no 3.18 update?

i used this build a few leagues ago and it was ok but not great unless you really knew how to play. i could get sirus down to just under 25% but that was it. now, it barely, if at all, makes it to the end of T16 scoured maps which it used to do fine on juiced T16. endgame boss kills are a no with it now. so it likely won't get a 3.18 update. future updates, maybe if GGG buffs some stuff the build uses

OP hasn't included any info on Searing Exarch or Eater of the Worlds implicits.
Is this still viable on 3.19?
"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
Is this still viable on 3.19?

i would think no. not unless you mirror gear it or completely change the build while still using the axe. at least if you want to do any endgame stuff like T16 maps. full endgame bosses are a no as well
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info