[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Ipolit17 wrote:
Hello!
Which gloves with eleweak on hit can be used instead of Tombfist?

Any well rolled rare gloves (check recommended rares section for preferred rolls) can be corrupted for Curse on Hit with Elemental Weakness. :)
Hi , was wondering if what i gear i should upgrade , starting to struggle a bit on these higher tiers map :/
I'm having a hard time computing my dps. when I import it to a fresh POB it only says I have 70K dps but when I import it to your POB it says I have 140K dps. how is that possible?? and yes I compared the two and copied the exca configurations
"
MuyLoco wrote:
Hi , was wondering if what i gear i should upgrade , starting to struggle a bit on these higher tiers map :/

Your characters are hidden so I am not able to provide any assessment.

"
Alinacus wrote:
I'm having a hard time computing my dps. when I import it to a fresh POB it only says I have 70K dps but when I import it to your POB it says I have 140K dps. how is that possible?? and yes I compared the two and copied the exca configurations

Your Shaper DPS is 73K based on POB. You need at least 250K on POB to handle Shaper.

More levels, 20/20 gems and better gears and jewels will push that higher.

An easier way to gauge damage will be: 80K Cyclone (Concentrated gem) damage in hideout with just auras. If you have that damage, you will be able to kill Shaper.

And of course, the higher the number, the easier Shaper fight will be.
leveling up a char for this, though the guide doesnt say when we actually switch to cyclone? following the leveling guide I'm still using sunder at lvl 50, idk if thats ok
Does anyone here has a maxed char that i can compare mine with?
Hello so first of all great build very detailled, I can feel you put a lot of work into it

So if I wanted to compare with Ahfack Crimson Cyclone build that I'm currently running, would switching to this one be a good decision dps wise? ( I plan on buying right color Bronn + Xoph blood + Xtra fire Watcher's eye)

With the Pure phys cyclone I'm actually at 130K with just Haste active and can go up to 350k ish with all buffs active, could someone decently (like not 50ex worth of items but at least the unique listed above) stuffed hit me with some numbers as well so i can compare?

Btw why not damage on full life instead of Fortify? you could still link it to leap slam

If i can't afford a 2 anger node wtcher's eye is running flammabilty better?

Thanks guys and Happy spinning
Last edited by Kharn7 on Apr 14, 2018, 6:44:38 PM
"
droodic wrote:
leveling up a char for this, though the guide doesnt say when we actually switch to cyclone? following the leveling guide I'm still using sunder at lvl 50, idk if thats ok

At level 55 when you can use Ngamahu, you can switch to Cyclone.

"
Kharn7 wrote:
Hello so first of all great build very detailled, I can feel you put a lot of work into it

So if I wanted to compare with Ahfack Crimson Cyclone build that I'm currently running, would switching to this one be a good decision dps wise? ( I plan on buying right color Bronn + Xoph blood + Xtra fire Watcher's eye)

With the Pure phys cyclone I'm actually at 130K with just Haste active and can go up to 350k ish with all buffs active, could someone decently (like not 50ex worth of items but at least the unique listed above) stuffed hit me with some numbers as well so i can compare?

Btw why not damage on full life instead of Fortify? you could still link it to leap slam

If i can't afford a 2 anger node wtcher's eye is running flammabilty better?

Thanks guys and Happy spinning

With min/max gears, you can reach at least 130K Cyclone with Fortify linked. Switching to Damage on Full life will push it higher.

Fortify is linked to Cyclone for QOL. If you are comfortable with the play style of linking Fortify to Leap Slam, you can definitely do so. :)

If you can't afford 2 Anger mods Watcher's Eye, you can simply go for single mod "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage". It will still do more damage than Flammability on Shaper.
So i've respeced my 91 Sunder Slayer to this Build a few days ago. And i have to say its not as tanky as i thought. My Gear is not that bad, i'm even running 6L Belly and still getting oneshotted by normal atziri and other stronger bosses.
I have about 6k life and res are 90ish cold and lighting and fire is much higher. even though i can't afford taste of hate. Jewels are all +max life, %increased life, inceased res and added phys, fire dmg.

I can't even imagine to run with Bronn's, wich would lower my defense even more.
Hello, did not play somewhere with half a year. How does this build itself feel now at the end of the game, on the new bosses? Thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info