[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Urkrathos wrote:
hi Kira,

Thanks for the build, i'm having alot of fun with it.

One question thou, for elemental reflect map, do we need to take ruby flask and keep popping them (while running the map)?

I was running a Ashen Wood map with 15% elemental reflect last time and i keep killing myself. Should I avoid element reflect map at all?

Also, kindly have a look at my character - Lucius_Eternal and please advise on what improvement should i make?

Thanks in advance.

You will re-roll elemental reflect map.

Upgrades/Changes you can consider:

• Remove Wildfire jewel. The build does not benefit from it.
  • 6L Bronn with 3R2B1G (very hard to roll)
  • 20/20 gems
  • Check out flasks section for recommended setup
  • 2 abyssal sockets Tombfist (1 socket is fine)
  • Rare Stygian belt
  • Prioritise life rolls on your jewels over damage rolls
  • Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical damage as extra fire when affected by Anger
  • Steel/Opal rings with high life rolls, flat / fire damage, good resistance, elemental damage with
    attacks
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Urkrathos wrote:
hi Kira,

Thanks for the build, i'm having alot of fun with it.

One question thou, for elemental reflect map, do we need to take ruby flask and keep popping them (while running the map)?

I was running a Ashen Wood map with 15% elemental reflect last time and i keep killing myself. Should I avoid element reflect map at all?

Also, kindly have a look at my character - Lucius_Eternal and please advise on what improvement should i make?

Thanks in advance.

You will re-roll elemental reflect map.

Upgrades/Changes you can consider:

• Remove Wildfire jewel. The build does not benefit from it.
  • 6L Bronn with 3R2B1G (very hard to roll)
  • 20/20 gems
  • Check out flasks section for recommended setup
  • 2 abyssal sockets Tombfist (1 socket is fine)
  • Rare Stygian belt
  • Prioritise life rolls on your jewels over damage rolls
  • Watcher's Eye with Gain #% physical damage as extra fire when affected by Anger
  • Steel/Opal rings with high life rolls, flat / fire damage, good resistance, elemental damage with
    attacks

Thanks alot.
Hi,

I'm a new player and after i realise the complexity of the game, the first and last build I've followed is this one. Thanks for making it "the most" detailed and well explained build, it just increased my learning curve.

I'm now lvl 90, and bought the amulet for fire avatar. My skill tree and items follow exactly what you have advised. But after the amulet, I got stuck with INT problems due to the char's int got stuck in 54. So I checked your itemset, and tracked everylast one of them, I believe that you can't use the gems you are advising with those items.

Enfeeble draws a lot of intelligence, roughly more than 130+. The other essential gems requires 108 intelligence. So Minimum you need +58 intelligence to be able to use the items and gems you have. I did some search for the rings, which was the only way; and saw that rings providing more than 50 int is rare, and hard to afford. If I were to equip two rings to provide +54 intelligence, than I would lack in resistance and would lose lots of attack :(

The only solution I could find is Brute Force Solution Cobalt Jewel which "transforms" all +str passives into "int". That carried my to 144 intelligence from 54. And the only thing I had to sacrifice is one jewel socket. Just wanted to let you know, that you might wanna consider including it in the guide.

Cheers
"
Hi,

I'm a new player and after i realise the complexity of the game, the first and last build I've followed is this one. Thanks for making it "the most" detailed and well explained build, it just increased my learning curve.

I'm now lvl 90, and bought the amulet for fire avatar. My skill tree and items follow exactly what you have advised. But after the amulet, I got stuck with INT problems due to the char's int got stuck in 54. So I checked your itemset, and tracked everylast one of them, I believe that you can't use the gems you are advising with those items.

Enfeeble draws a lot of intelligence, roughly more than 130+. The other essential gems requires 108 intelligence. So Minimum you need +58 intelligence to be able to use the items and gems you have. I did some search for the rings, which was the only way; and saw that rings providing more than 50 int is rare, and hard to afford. If I were to equip two rings to provide +54 intelligence, than I would lack in resistance and would lose lots of attack :(

The only solution I could find is Brute Force Solution Cobalt Jewel which "transforms" all +str passives into "int". That carried my to 144 intelligence from 54. And the only thing I had to sacrifice is one jewel socket. Just wanted to let you know, that you might wanna consider including it in the guide.

Cheers

I recommend getting Enfeeble to level 13 as its int requirement is 125, which can be obtained by have 2 pieces of 35+ int rings (or jewels).

Brute Force Solution jewel will definitely help to ease the int requirements. Thank you for your input. :)
Is this viable for the FlashBack event?
Hi there.

So i recently rolled the 3 red 2 blue 1 green

I still need to tweak my build somewhere.... anyways

When i took out ignite jewel and swapped with increased AOE i noticed my damage dropepd by 20k

http://prntscr.com/jdubn2 << this is with incrase AOE 83k

http://prntscr.com/jducrs <<< with ignite now 108k

Am i doing something wrong and not understanding?

I am going to make my profile public. I have one main character. Only one with slayer pic. If you wouldnt mind taking a look perhaps what I messed up on and how to refine, id really appreciate it.

I have plenty of currency now to update jewels/gear.

Am missing ele weakness on tombfists though >.<

Last edited by PatienceGG on May 4, 2018, 4:55:26 PM
"
Paxx0214 wrote:
Is this viable for the FlashBack event?

Yes. You just need Ngamahu and 5L to push into red maps.

"
PatienceGG wrote:
Hi there.

So i recently rolled the 3 red 2 blue 1 green

I still need to tweak my build somewhere.... anyways

When i took out ignite jewel and swapped with increased AOE i noticed my damage dropepd by 20k

http://prntscr.com/jdubn2 << this is with incrase AOE 83k

http://prntscr.com/jducrs <<< with ignite now 108k

Am i doing something wrong and not understanding?

I am going to make my profile public. I have one main character. Only one with slayer pic. If you wouldnt mind taking a look perhaps what I messed up on and how to refine, id really appreciate it.

I have plenty of currency now to update jewels/gear.

Am missing ele weakness on tombfists though >.<

Chance to Ignite gives "more fire damage" whereas Increased Area merely increase the area of attack. Concentrated gem will provide the most damage and you will want to use that for T16+ bosses.

Your Dragon Turn ring is missing life so that will be a piece you can look into upgrading in the future.

Instead of getting Tombfist with Elemental Weakness, getting a Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets will be cheaper. I highly recommend that.

Get Watcher's Eye with Gain #% Physical as extra fire damage when affected by Anger.

Prioritise life rolls on your jewels over damage rolls.
Enjoying this build and doing well so far. As for the rombfist wirh 2 abyss socket , which sockets should I link up?
Herald of ash + anger

Or

Anger + blood rage

And Jewel wise which are the best??
Thank you for the great guide.
I play since the start of Beastiary season and this guide is really helpful for me.

Currently, I try to improve my Budget Cyclone Slayer. Thus, I have no Xoph's Blood and Watcher's Eye, but use an Impresence.

So far, I used a 6L Belly of the Beast (1G-5R/corrupted) with
Cyclone, Melee Physical Damage Support, Maim Support, Fortify Support, Elemental Damage with Attacks Support, and Added Fire Damage Support.

Today, I purchased a 6L Bronn's Lithe (1G-1B-4R).
I swapped the Fortify Support for Elemental Focus Support.
This combination states the highest output damage in the ingame character screen, approx. 130k DPS (buffed).

Should I try to roll one of the mentioned color combinations, i.e. 2R-2B-2G, 2R-3B-1G, or 3R-2B-1G?
Should I use Fortiy, since it is recommended in all Gem setups?

And a noob question:
I have 9-10 skills/auras/functions and only 8 keys:
Move only, Leap Slam, Cyclone, Warchief, Flame Golem, Auras (Flammability, Herald of Ash, Hatred), Enduring Cry, and Vaal Lightning Trap.
How do I use them all easily? Currently, I activate the auras one by one.

Kind regards abimo
Last edited by abimo on May 8, 2018, 6:30:18 AM
"
Furpsity wrote:
Enjoying this build and doing well so far. As for the rombfist wirh 2 abyss socket , which sockets should I link up?
Herald of ash + anger

Or

Anger + blood rage

And Jewel wise which are the best??

I would go for Herald of Ash + Anger.

"
abimo wrote:
Thank you for the great guide.
I play since the start of Beastiary season and this guide is really helpful for me.

Currently, I try to improve my Budget Cyclone Slayer. Thus, I have no Xoph's Blood and Watcher's Eye, but use an Impresence.

So far, I used a 6L Belly of the Beast (1G-5R/corrupted) with
Cyclone, Melee Physical Damage Support, Maim Support, Fortify Support, Elemental Damage with Attacks Support, and Added Fire Damage Support.

Today, I purchased a 6L Bronn's Lithe (1G-1B-4R).
I swapped the Fortify Support for Elemental Focus Support.
This combination states the highest output damage in the ingame character screen, approx. 130k DPS (buffed).

Should I try to roll one of the mentioned color combinations, i.e. 2R-2B-2G, 2R-3B-1G, or 3R-2B-1G?
Should I use Fortiy, since it is recommended in all Gem setups?

And a noob question:
I have 9-10 skills/auras/functions and only 8 keys:
Move only, Leap Slam, Cyclone, Warchief, Flame Golem, Auras (Flammability, Herald of Ash, Hatred), Enduring Cry, and Vaal Lightning Trap.
How do I use them all easily? Currently, I activate the auras one by one.

Kind regards abimo

I would stay with your current 1G1B4R colors and keep Fortify (huge QOL to game play).

You can use Added Fire or Damage on Full Life as your 4th red gem. It gives more damage than Maim.

You don't have to keep auras in the skill bar once they are activated.

You can use the same key for auras. Once you have all auras activated, you can swap the skill out for another active skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info