[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Heya great build and guide.

2 little questions. Whats better ya PoB-build for ignite or for pure dmg? And what to do if we would have a xophs blood but our tombfists are without that ele-weakness on hit?

And How would be a Loreweave for Chest?
Last edited by Kurokâ on May 9, 2018, 9:21:46 AM
Heya.
Doing this build for flashback league and tried to get a bit creative with amulet. So far so good...
"
Kurokâ wrote:
Heya great build and guide.

2 little questions. Whats better ya PoB-build for ignite or for pure dmg? And what to do if we would have a xophs blood but our tombfists are without that ele-weakness on hit?

And How would be a Loreweave for Chest?

I always go for mix between ignite and damage. I have ignite setup on Ngamahu and damage setup on Cyclone.

Loreweave is a more tanky than Bronn and it is great for Elemental Overload. However, when it comes to damage output, Bronn will still be ahead.

"
Hartsa wrote:
Heya.
Doing this build for flashback league and tried to get a bit creative with amulet. So far so good...

That is a great amulet for Elemental Overload skill tree. Especially for Chieftain version of the build. :)

Sry but i hadn't mean ya gem-setup, but ya PoB-Setup. there are 3 skill variants, pure dmg, ignite and tank and i was wondering which i should use.
Last edited by Kurokâ on May 11, 2018, 10:21:44 AM
"
Hartsa wrote:
Heya.

That is a great amulet for Elemental Overload skill tree. Especially for Chieftain version of the build. :)

Why better for chieftain than duelist builds? Whats the difference?
Last edited by Hartsa on May 11, 2018, 3:07:39 PM
Hey guys, i was wondering if it would be better to farm Xoph's domain for his amulet or should i just buy it. Currently lvl 87 with 5300 life.
"
Kurokâ wrote:

Sry but i hadn't mean ya gem-setup, but ya PoB-Setup. there are 3 skill variants, pure dmg, ignite and tank and i was wondering which i should use.

If you are playing softcore, you can go for the pure damage skill tree.

"
Hartsa wrote:
"
Hartsa wrote:
Heya.

Why better for chieftain than duelist builds? Whats the difference?

Chieftain does not require Xoph's Blood at all and he is not affected by Avatar of Fire, so there is no 50% penalty to other elemental damage that is added to the build.

"
ProfBasic wrote:
Hey guys, i was wondering if it would be better to farm Xoph's domain for his amulet or should i just buy it. Currently lvl 87 with 5300 life.

You need good RNG for Xoph's Heart to drop in Xoph's domain. It will definitely be faster to just trade for one.

Also, aim for 6000 life at level 90. Prioritize life rolls on jewels over damage rolls.
About 200 fuses this time :)
In the mean time, I was able to purchase a budget version of Watcher's Eye with "Gain x% physical damage as extra fire damage while affected by Anger". Today, I got Xoph's Blood to replace my Impresence amulet.

According to the flow chart in the FAQ section of the guide, I should use a tombfist with elemental weakness. Unfortunately, I can not afford these gloves or an Elighten Support 4.

So far, I used Anger, Herald of Ash, and Blasphemy+Flammability.
Without Impresence, I have mana issues. Is there an intermediate character improvement to use Xoph's Blood? E.g. I could use a Blood Magic Support.

Best regards abimo

Edit:
Since the desired gems require more than 100% mana reservation, a blood magic support will not help.
Alternatively, I could use gloves/boots with "+1 Level to socketed gems" corruption to obtain the "Enlighten Support Lvl 4" effect?
Last edited by abimo on May 15, 2018, 3:46:17 AM
So, when using windscream and the belly setup, how do you have enough mana to do anything? would you drop herald of ash? If you drop flammability, that defeats the point of Windscream. Any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info