[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
I would appreciate a bit more of a detailed guide as far as what gears to use up until you get the end game gear. like from level 1-whatever use this gear plus max resists or linked and what gems to put in and socket colors and such.

The guide is pretty much as detailed as it has to be, under the section "level to 55", he has some axes as well as what gems to use at what level, the rest is a no brainer more or less.
You use Herald when you can, get res cap is a given, take whatever weapon gives you the highest damage, preferably 2h axe seeing as thats the nodes we take and smash your way with sunder to level 55.
I have a couple questions about the EO build.

I noticed you don't take any crit nodes or crit on your gear. How reliable is the EO proc? I'm concerned it won't be nearly as reliable as say your standard Slayer build. Is it really stronger?

How do you get 155 intelligence to run the Blasphemy + Empower + Blood Rage + Elemental Weakness? Jewels?

I noticed you run Taste of Hate in almost all the iterations of this build. Mind you I fully don't understand damage conversion in this game but I was under the impression that ToH was pretty much worthless in a full fire conversion build. (Ngamahu + Xoph's)

What aura's are optimal for the EO build? I got a little confused when you were talking about running Anger/Watchers Eye Jewel, Herald of Ash, and a Blasphemy setup.
Last edited by nickswan on Mar 29, 2018, 6:43:00 PM
Finished with the league, all my gear up for sale at cheap (lower than market prices). Find a better price i'll match and go even lower ;)

6L offset colour Bronn's. 3R 2B 1G. Add me :)

Kira - great guide as usual. Second league using it in a row.
Sent you a PM Willy
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hello. I would like to use one of the variant of your builds, to grind endgame achievement, kill shaper and his guardians 150 times, and some uber elder aswell. Which variation is recommended for this, no matter the price (closer to deathless, it's my first time doing shaper for a long time, so i'll probably end up doing alot of mistakes).
Thanks

If price is not a factor, I would recommend Elemental Overload variant. You can check out the FAQ section for a comparison between Slayer vs Champion vs Chieftain.

"
I would appreciate a bit more of a detailed guide as far as what gears to use up until you get the end game gear. like from level 1-whatever use this gear plus max resists or linked and what gems to put in and socket colors and such.

What @Chridian said.

For gears, just use any rare gears that you find along the way. Ensure they have decent life rolls and your resistances are capped at 75%.

"
nickswan wrote:
I have a couple questions about the EO build.

I noticed you don't take any crit nodes or crit on your gear. How reliable is the EO proc? I'm concerned it won't be nearly as reliable as say your standard Slayer build. Is it really stronger?

How do you get 155 intelligence to run the Blasphemy + Empower + Blood Rage + Elemental Weakness? Jewels?

I noticed you run Taste of Hate in almost all the iterations of this build. Mind you I fully don't understand damage conversion in this game but I was under the impression that ToH was pretty much worthless in a full fire conversion build. (Ngamahu + Xoph's)

What aura's are optimal for the EO build? I got a little confused when you were talking about running Anger/Watchers Eye Jewel, Herald of Ash, and a Blasphemy setup.

With boots enchant of 120% increased chance to crit, you will have enough crit chance to have almost permanent EO.

Even without the boots enchant, you should still have EO up 80% of the time when you are mapping.

EO skill tree provide lots of base int that you will need. And if you are still having issues with int, a ring with int rolled on it should fill the gap.

And yes, EO has the highest damage output when you are properly geared for it.

"
swiftwilly wrote:

Kira - great guide as usual. Second league using it in a row.

If you still want to roll Ngamahu in the next league, you can consider giving Chieftain a try. :)
My belt and rings are kinda iffy, but I was able to get my elder orb with somewhat ease. Hesitant, but looking forward to potentialy trying out Uber Elder!

"
Jes910 wrote:
My belt and rings are kinda iffy, but I was able to get my elder orb with somewhat ease. Hesitant, but looking forward to potentialy trying out Uber Elder!

Spoiler

Overall nice gears.

2 slots that you can consider upgrading will be: Tombfist + rare Stygian belt. Those 2 will give you significant damage buff.

Watcher's Eye that provide "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire damage when affected by Anger" is also another consideration.
Hey 2nd league for me, and I love your build one question I have is should I be running Herald of Ash + anger with no blasphemy/flammability or do I need to be running a curse? I don't have the mana left to run all 3.
About how many Chrome's is it taking everyone to get 3r 2b 1g on Bronns? I'm using faster attacks in place of fortify currently but that's only cause I can't get the right colors

"
Mitch420 wrote:
About how many Chrome's is it taking everyone to get 3r 2b 1g on Bronns? I'm using faster attacks in place of fortify currently but that's only cause I can't get the right colors

I used the vorici jewelers trick for mine which took about 1000 jewelers for all 6 sockets then 6 linked after, if i remember correctly it takes about 30k chromes to get it on average to answer your question though. (you can calculate the average here https://siveran.github.io/calc.html)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info