[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Is 80k normal dps on cyclone tooltip with conc effect in end game? Im using 6l belly + xophs blood, and since i had 6.8k life I sacrificed some life nodes and went for primeval force and from 77k went to 80k, but life is now 6.3k, is it really worth? or should I keep with life nodes? Im not using tombfist or watchers eye, both are actually 10ex+ and, is tombfist only worth with curse EW on hit? and if I get a watchers eye only with physical gain to anger but missing the damage penetrate stat wich I cant find but should be a lot expensive...
I saw on POB that I get more damage with added fire on axe than chance to ignite, whats the point here I didnt got it? haha

Tried Minotaur but he kills me with like 2 hits, with 6.7k life 1 hit he deals like 6k damage, what am I missing???
Last edited by romulopina on Mar 24, 2018, 10:30:26 AM
So now I'm level 90 and I replaced my rings and some gear and I have to say this build really performed way better than I expected. I just killed red tier elder with no effort and gonna try shaper next.

Elder loot:

These are my current gears:
Spoiler

I'm sitting comfortably at 6.2k life.

Hideout DPS with totem and lightning golem.

The 30% quality recipe really boosted my damage and I changed "Fire Penetration" gem in both my axe and chest to "Culling Strike" and "Added Fire Damage" respectively and I had a much more smoother experience. That is of course just me.
Last edited by Rhodneyson on Mar 24, 2018, 2:38:58 PM
"
KamikazeDingo wrote:
Hey Man,

Would this work with the build?

As well as the above would you cast your eye over my gem setup? I feel like im doing something wrong but I cant see the wood through the trees?

Spoiler

Cyclopean Coil will work but Stygian belt is still preferred for the damage and toughness it provides.

Your gems setup look okay to me. You will want attack speed on your gloves. For leveling, you can swap Flammability with Enfeeble.

"
rikutata wrote:
What about Aspect of the Spider, let's say, on ring?
Alltho that required open suffix to craft onto, and 25% reserved mana, but with impresence that will be another 15% more global damage boost

You will have to drop Herald of Ash for that.

"
gjlii98 wrote:
Hey, guys, I was just wondering what I could do to my build to increase my health I only have about 2.5k at level 83. I'm not to sure what Im missing from the guide.

You do not need Sibyl ring anymore since GGG had made changes to how single elemental reflect mob work. You can replace Carnage Heart with a high life roll rare amulet.

Your character shows level 83 but in POB, it shows level 74. You are missing a lot of skill book quests and you will definitely want to complete them for the extra free skill points.

Get more life roll on your Belt, Gloves, and ring.

Check the flasks section for recommended setup.

"
Counit wrote:
Hi Kira, a big thanks for this build. I've never been very far in the game, thanks to you it rolls.

Just a newbi question
My character is lvl88 and I do T13, can I go to Xoph's domain ?

I don't see any problem clearing Xoph's domain for you. :)

"
finchie wrote:
Hi,
I'm doing the Slayer version of the build, currently lvl 88. I'm still running without Xoph's Blood but its the next big item i'll get.

I have a question about the Hematophagy Passive Node, does it works with our build even if we are 100% physical conversion to fire ?
The Hematophagy grant "% of physical attack damage leech as life".

Thanks for the detailed build Kira, i enjoyed it a lot and i'll try to push it more and more

For Hematophagy, you only gain from damage while leeching and 3% max life per second. You do not benefit from any of the physical leech % because of 100% fire conversion.

"
Sarevokcz wrote:
I have a couple of questions

How does Loreweave fit into the build now? While Bronn is sweet for the Cyclone damage, Loreweave boosts both with the flat phys and % ele damage, with smaller gains tho, but Loreweave also has that nice 80% maxress and some small HP, also Is MUCH easier to color, I feel like it could, at the very least, be recommended as an option, especially considering there is still honorable Carcass Jack mention?

Also, has anyone tried Uber Elder yet? I was playing ngamahu slayer in Abyss, (playing something else in Bestiary, but I died horribly on my first try on Uber Elder, got maybe 30% off of them) and it feels like I would do better on Cyclone char, so wanna try it in standard and was wondering if anyone has any specific tips on gearing or pantheon?

Feels like it's much more of a long, endurance fight and I assume defenses should be priroty over bursting with flasks? Loreweave kinda fits into that, as that is essentially permanent 20% cold damage reduction, but also if brine king is the king in pantheon to prevent freezes or maybe using alphas howl/dream fragments/cyclopean coil to be imunne completely without relying on flasks or if running, say, dual curse with windshriek and enfeeble might be viable? right now, I'm at 8K life with Belly (Never liked Bronn tbh), would drop to like 7.3k with Loreweave, but would gain the 80% max ress, basically having like 9,1k EHP against cold?

Any tips would be welcome

Loreweave is better fit for Elemental Overload skill tree but in terms of damage, Bronn will still be the better choice.

But yes, the extra toughness and ease in coloring make Loreweave a very good chest even if you are not running EO.

For Uber Elder, most of his damage are cold based so Purity of Ice will help to lower incoming damage from him. You can drop Flammability for that instead. Or you can use Loreweave like you mentioned.

Cyclopean Coil will probably be a better choice instead of Dream Fragment or Alphas Howl. If you have issues capping your resistance, you can go for Alphas Howl instead.

Do note that having too much EHP against tough boss might not be a good idea if you sacrifice too much damage. Cos you might end up not having enough damage to down the boss too.

"
romulopina wrote:
Is 80k normal dps on cyclone tooltip with conc effect in end game? Im using 6l belly + xophs blood, and since i had 6.8k life I sacrificed some life nodes and went for primeval force and from 77k went to 80k, but life is now 6.3k, is it really worth? or should I keep with life nodes? Im not using tombfist or watchers eye, both are actually 10ex+ and, is tombfist only worth with curse EW on hit? and if I get a watchers eye only with physical gain to anger but missing the damage penetrate stat wich I cant find but should be a lot expensive...
I saw on POB that I get more damage with added fire on axe than chance to ignite, whats the point here I didnt got it? haha

Tried Minotaur but he kills me with like 2 hits, with 6.7k life 1 hit he deals like 6k damage, what am I missing???

80K Cyclone damage with Concentrated gem is enough to kill Shaper but it requires you to be very familiar with his mechanics. 100K is recommended.

6000 life is all you need when you fight Shaper.

You can find Watcher's Eye with extra fire damage for ~1.5 ex:

http://poe.trade/search/tarusotoyohumo

For Tombfist, you don't need it to have Elemental Weakness corruption. What you want is really the Intimidation that it provides when you socket a murderous jewel in it.

Chance to Ignite gem in the axe gives very similar damage when compared to Added Fire gem. Chance to Ignite is the new preferred setup because you can swap it with Elemental Focus for more damage (at the expense of losing ignite).

To me, Minotaur is the toughest guardian so if you rolled his map with crazy damage mods, he can easily 1 shot you. Always cyclone around him and avoid his slam attack by going to his back.

If there are 2 stacks of falling rocks on the same area, move out of it as the rocks can easily kill you.

"
Rhodneyson wrote:
So now I'm level 90 and I replaced my rings and some gear and I have to say this build really performed way better than I expected. I just killed red tier elder with no effort and gonna try shaper next.

Elder loot:

These are my current gears:
Spoiler

I'm sitting comfortably at 6.2k life.

Spoiler

Hideout DPS with totem and lightning golem.

The 30% quality recipe really boosted my damage and I changed "Fire Penetration" gem in both my axe and chest to "Culling Strike" and "Added Fire Damage" respectively and I had a much more smoother experience. That is of course just me.

Very nice damage you have over there and I see that you are running the Champion version of the build.

I would recommend you to have anti-bleed on life flask and anti-freeze on quick silver flask. The reason being you are immune to freeze and chill during flask effect if you have it on quick silver.

When you are under bleeding effect, you will want to stop that and heal right up too. So anti-bleed will work better on a life flask.
Last edited by kira1414 on Mar 25, 2018, 4:07:58 AM
Hi, so what better choice for minor god for general mapping since there is no reflect mobs (ofc i reroll ele reflect mods)?
Hey guys. Im really confused. I dont have xophs Blood yet, so What skill tree should i use? I see there is One designed for people Who dont have it under leveling skill trees, is this the One i should use? Also i run flammability + blasphemy is this correct with that skill tree? I dont really see How ignite helps me out so much :/ also is there Any secret trick to move faster while cycloning? Im just focusing on leveling atm so
Does anyone else use Vaal Pact? I have it but just not sure it's needed

"
Hi, so what better choice for minor god for general mapping since there is no reflect mobs (ofc i reroll ele reflect mods)?

Soul of Ryslatha is great for general mapping. Especially when you run into a trial.

"
Plzdolfykingz wrote:
Hey guys. Im really confused. I dont have xophs Blood yet, so What skill tree should i use? I see there is One designed for people Who dont have it under leveling skill trees, is this the One i should use? Also i run flammability + blasphemy is this correct with that skill tree? I dont really see How ignite helps me out so much :/ also is there Any secret trick to move faster while cycloning? Im just focusing on leveling atm so

If you do not have Xoph's Blood, you will follow the Avatar of Fire skill tree.

On auras to run, there is a flowchart listed in the FAQ which you can reference so check that out.

30% movement speed boots, Quick Silver flask, Bronn, and Devoto will help you to move faster when you use Cyclone.

"
Mitch420 wrote:
Does anyone else use Vaal Pact? I have it but just not sure it's needed

Personal preference over here.

You don't need it but if you are more comfortable with the extra leech from Vaal Pact, you can definitely pick it up.
Sold almost all gear from my cycloner. Only this left. 6l, almost top rolls, second by dps colors.

So if somebody is looking for chest - i'm waiting for your offers, you can write me ingame :)
Last edited by faraddox on Mar 28, 2018, 7:13:58 AM
Hello. I would like to use one of the variant of your builds, to grind endgame achievement, kill shaper and his guardians 150 times, and some uber elder aswell. Which variation is recommended for this, no matter the price (closer to deathless, it's my first time doing shaper for a long time, so i'll probably end up doing alot of mistakes).
Thanks
I would appreciate a bit more of a detailed guide as far as what gears to use up until you get the end game gear. like from level 1-whatever use this gear plus max resists or linked and what gems to put in and socket colors and such.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info