[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
DemonGT wrote:
Hey 2nd league for me, and I love your build one question I have is should I be running Herald of Ash + anger with no blasphemy/flammability or do I need to be running a curse? I don't have the mana left to run all 3.

You will run just Anger + Herald of Ash. There is a flowchart in the FAQ section. You can check it out. :)

"
Mitch420 wrote:
About how many Chrome's is it taking everyone to get 3r 2b 1g on Bronns? I'm using faster attacks in place of fortify currently but that's only cause I can't get the right colors

If your chest is with 6L, your best bet will be to use Vorici's 2R1B.

If your chest is without 6L, the jewelers trick that @rickyrecardo mentioned will be the best way to get the desired color.

Check the FAQ, there is a video link there showing how to use jewelers to perform off coloring on a chest that is without 6L.
It's already 6L. If it's 32k average Chrome's I think I'll just have to stick with faster attacks lol. Well according to that calculator you should be able to get it in about 4 or 5 tries using 2r 1b. Too bad my vorici is only lvl 5

Last edited by Mitch420 on Apr 5, 2018, 12:56:05 AM
its on average 3.2k chromes with 1R1B or 2R1B, miss-remembered sorry. It on average takes 32 tries with 2R1B, you might want to double check the requirement values you entered, bronn's has only 144dex required.
Also, if im not using tombfist w/ curse implicit, would you recommend using curse on hit + flammability with the xoph's/watchers eye aura setup?

edit: after some research it seems like HoA cant trigger curse on hit so it wouldnt be worth using
Last edited by rickyrecardo on Apr 5, 2018, 4:39:27 PM
"
rickyrecardo wrote:
Also, if im not using tombfist w/ curse implicit, would you recommend using curse on hit + flammability with the xoph's/watchers eye aura setup?

edit: after some research it seems like HoA cant trigger curse on hit so it wouldnt be worth using

Flammability curse work best against regular mobs and less effective against end game bosses like Shaper.

If you use Watcher's Eye + Xoph's Blood, Anger + Herald of Ash will still do more damage against Shaper than Flammability + Herald of Ash.

And that is right, HoA can't apply Curse on Hit. In fact, I never liked using Heralds for CoH as it tend to be very unreliable. Most things die before the curse gets applied.
Hello, ive been playing this build for 2-3 leagues now and i love it, im a causial player and i bought everything cheap just waiting for the right opportunity.
But im in a rut now, i cant seem to find anymore bargains and im having a hard time finding upgrades, been testing on PoB and Xoph's doesnt seem like a big upgrade over Impresence with my setup. And as i cant farm lab with my mobile internet the pricetag on Xoph is out of reach this league.

Do you have any good pointers for upgrades that are under 1ex?
The most iv'e spent on any piece is 35ish C for the amulet, so slow and steady for me.

Given a fairly high budget (~150ex) would you kind folks mind advising me on your opinions of which class - Chieftain or Champion - would be overall better at mapping + bossing? I understand “better” is extremely subjective, but any guidance would be appreciated. Champion seems like the easier EO activation and potentially tanker at the same time, but Chieftain has its own advantages and I am fully stuck.
"
htm wrote:
Hello, ive been playing this build for 2-3 leagues now and i love it, im a causial player and i bought everything cheap just waiting for the right opportunity.
But im in a rut now, i cant seem to find anymore bargains and im having a hard time finding upgrades, been testing on PoB and Xoph's doesnt seem like a big upgrade over Impresence with my setup. And as i cant farm lab with my mobile internet the pricetag on Xoph is out of reach this league.

Do you have any good pointers for upgrades that are under 1ex?
The most iv'e spent on any piece is 35ish C for the amulet, so slow and steady for me.

I see that you are using physical to fire conversion Watcher's Eye and following the Elemental Overload skill tree.

Since you are not using Xoph's Blood, following the Avatar of Fire skill tree and using Watcher's Eye that grant extra fire damage instead will give you at least 20% more damage.

But even if you stick with your current setup, that is pretty fine too. :)

Another consideration for you will be having 3R2B1G on your Bronn. You will see a huge damage increase. Downside is that to get 5 off colors on Bronn can cost a lot of chromatics.

"
PeopleReady wrote:
Given a fairly high budget (~150ex) would you kind folks mind advising me on your opinions of which class - Chieftain or Champion - would be overall better at mapping + bossing? I understand “better” is extremely subjective, but any guidance would be appreciated. Champion seems like the easier EO activation and potentially tanker at the same time, but Chieftain has its own advantages and I am fully stuck.

I have answered your question in the Chieftain thread. Check that out. :)
Great catch, got an added fire for an ex, speced out from hatchet mastery and spent 3 points to get to avatar.

Regarding the recoloring ive tried a few times when i have a couple of houndred chroms but no luck so far.

Thanks alot for the input.
Hello!
Which gloves with eleweak on hit can be used instead of Tombfist?
Last edited by Ipolit17 on Apr 7, 2018, 4:09:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info