[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hello ,

I changed my items on your advice . can you check again ?

Made this character last week as a lab farming character. Never intended to take it past lvl 85,
but it has been really fun. The jewellery were all 2-3 chaos which I bought just to make resistances capped and get a bit of hp. (The Headhunter was transferred over from another character).

I was surprised at how well this character performed. Decided to do guardians at level 87 and got them all done deathless. Attempted to do shaper today at lvl 90 and went up till the last phase deathless, but then i got cocky and screwed up. Let too many ice vortexes spawn up and ended up ripping 5 times. (Absolutely my fault, it should have been a deathless run for sure if I hadn't been stupid). Tried shaper with level 19 gems and an empty jewel slot. So, next plan is to insert a jewel, level up 2 more levels and insert 1 more jewel, kill shaper and then attempt uber atziri as well. Maybe I could upgrade my gloves and jewellery from the 2-3c junk I'm running as well. Anyway, Good build, thanks for sharing.

P.S - Lab farming was a breeze. (Started doing it at Level 78).

Gear

Edit: Just noticed I am missing three points from quests. Wow, I really haven't paid much attention to the character. Can't believe I was almost able to bring shaper down in this state.
Free Atziri Service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458846
Last edited by Le_Sanzo on Sep 16, 2017, 3:30:51 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Hey fellas, here's my pastebin. Can anyone give me pointers on what to do next? (other than another good jewel, and an upgrade to the int one)

I feel like i've got great dmg but bosses seem slow.

https://pastebin.com/NG7JtMxQ

Your gears are good. You can upgrade Spirit Turn ring.

Otherwise, getting more levels will be the next thing you can aim for.

I see that you have a point in dex node next to Art of Gladiator. You can refund that and invest into a 5% life node instead.

any pointers on how i can stop getting one shot? I feel like i'm doing something drastically wrong. Running 12-16's and will randomly fall over dead (not reflect) from mobs.
God Hates Us All - Slayer
I just want to say that this build is absolutely amazing.

This league is the first time I've set foot in Path of Exile and this is my build on my first character. It's been such an awesome experience to go from knowing nothing at all about this game, to progressing through the campaign then maps, being able to reliably complete Uber Lab, pushing to Guardians and even being able to defeat Shaper himself. Today was the day I finally bested Shaper.

I cannot thank you enough for making and sharing this build and making my first experiences with PoE super positive!
I re-specced my worn out league starting char into this build and Leveled from 89 to 92 in...a few days, from which I only played 2 really seriously. Made a few changes, but the build seems quite powerful.

@Plasmadefender: Congratz on Shaper kill!

@JohnnyDesolation: That depends on your HP, whether you have Enfeeble as curse, and mostly on your flask use. Even with 7K life (Belly is my chest) I had trouble with Palace Porcupines.
I did solve this by
1) changing gems around to make place for a CWDT Setup and selfcast EC, so that I can veeeeery quickly recover life with the Pantheon skill.
2) roll a good Basalt Flask. I recommend one with %increased armour (won't do much, but still best option) and most importantly 25% inc. effect and 33% reduced duration. Also, learn the right angles for Cyclone to approach mobs. Seriously.

If anyone wants to check/compare, my profile is public (currently using a Basalt Flask with Curse Immunity tho, I swap those two).

Will be attempting Shaper in the next days and I think I should be able to pull it off. Never done the fight (returning player), but I am confident.
"
Ph34rm3 wrote:
Hello ,

I changed my items on your advice . can you check again ?

Spoiler

You can consider re-rolling Wrath Turn ring as its stats are not good.

You can keep anti-freeze on your quick silver flask and roll the one on your life flask to anti-shock instead. You will want life flask to be 50% instant heal too.

"
Le_Sanzo wrote:
Made this character last week as a lab farming character. Never intended to take it past lvl 85,
but it has been really fun. The jewellery were all 2-3 chaos which I bought just to make resistances capped and get a bit of hp. (The Headhunter was transferred over from another character).

I was surprised at how well this character performed. Decided to do guardians at level 87 and got them all done deathless. Attempted to do shaper today at lvl 90 and went up till the last phase deathless, but then i got cocky and screwed up. Let too many ice vortexes spawn up and ended up ripping 5 times. (Absolutely my fault, it should have been a deathless run for sure if I hadn't been stupid). Tried shaper with level 19 gems and an empty jewel slot. So, next plan is to insert a jewel, level up 2 more levels and insert 1 more jewel, kill shaper and then attempt uber atziri as well. Maybe I could upgrade my gloves and jewellery from the 2-3c junk I'm running as well. Anyway, Good build, thanks for sharing.

P.S - Lab farming was a breeze. (Started doing it at Level 78).

Gear

Edit: Just noticed I am missing three points from quests. Wow, I really haven't paid much attention to the character. Can't believe I was almost able to bring shaper down in this state.

Yep. If you can do phase 1 and 2 of Shaper deathless, you will be able to take him down in phase 3 too. Just matter of time. :)

And when you are attempting Shaper, consider replacing Headhunter to a rare belt instead. Rustic with elemental damage with attacks will be good.

"

any pointers on how i can stop getting one shot? I feel like i'm doing something drastically wrong. Running 12-16's and will randomly fall over dead (not reflect) from mobs.

As mentioned by @Fitchner, consider running Enfeeble curse when you are focusing on gaining levels. 30% more effective life pool is huge with that curse.

Also, run an anti-curse pot. This pot is especially useful when you run in cursed maps since popping it, you will be immune to curse during flask effects. Anti-curse granite pot is a good spot to roll that.

Having endurance charges before engaging will also improve your leveling experience. Red dream is huge QOL for that and you can simply cyclone into Porcupines without worrying if you have Immortal Call + CWDT in your gems setup too.

"
I just want to say that this build is absolutely amazing.

This league is the first time I've set foot in Path of Exile and this is my build on my first character. It's been such an awesome experience to go from knowing nothing at all about this game, to progressing through the campaign then maps, being able to reliably complete Uber Lab, pushing to Guardians and even being able to defeat Shaper himself. Today was the day I finally bested Shaper.

I cannot thank you enough for making and sharing this build and making my first experiences with PoE super positive!

Congrats on the Shaper kill!

"
Fitchner wrote:
I re-specced my worn out league starting char into this build and Leveled from 89 to 92 in...a few days, from which I only played 2 really seriously. Made a few changes, but the build seems quite powerful.

If anyone wants to check/compare, my profile is public (currently using a Basalt Flask with Curse Immunity tho, I swap those two).

Will be attempting Shaper in the next days and I think I should be able to pull it off. Never done the fight (returning player), but I am confident.

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

I would recommend you to roll anti-freeze on quick silver flask instead since you will be hitting this pot very frequently and during this period, you will be immune to freeze and chill.

As to anti-curse pot, I prefer it on a granite flask because it has more charges and is sufficient to handle most situation.

You can roll anti-shock on your life flask.
Hi,

thanks again for this nice build. Yesterday I tried shaper for the first time and managed to take him down with the last portal of my first fragment-set. It was neither a problem of damage, nor on survibility. Most important part is movement and popping the white balls. While I tried to keep an eye on everything in my first kill, I didn't on my second try and got a bit to cocky. Wasted almost all portals in phase 2 and managed to get him to phase 3 when the game crashed ._.

Can't think of anything major that needs upgrade apart from maybe helm enchantment, any suggestions?
IGN: _FuRi
at what lvl i can run cyclone? i have all the skills gems and a 6L to run it, im lvl 43 right now
Did my first Shaper, twice last night and was successful

How do I know if I am ready for Uber Atziri? Is it necessary to change to the flasks setup in your Uber Atziri kill ? She reflects curses ?
Last edited by Valant on Sep 17, 2017, 7:01:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info