[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

easy farming t1-16 sometimes i die @ t16 bosses if they got dmg mods or i try to totally facetank them. didnt tried shaper, cause i didnt want to waste around 50c (selling sets atm)

any advice what i can upgrade next?
currently im at 5654 hp (maybe change to belly?) and 107k (unbuffed) HideOut dps, playing ALL the time with sybil's lament so i thought i dont need dying sun.
if i buy dying sun, is it possible to survive reflect in maps? so is it better to buy 2 new rings (yes my 2nd ring isnt that n1 but i need those res + stats) with more hp/dmg?
is a 40% cyclone dmg worth it? or should i try to get same jewels with %hp rolls?

atm im stacking currency and dont rly know what to do =(

as jewel im using red dream for endurance charges and other 3:
2 offensive stats: physical dmg/attackspeed/firedamage + elemental resistance

hope u guys can give me good advice so i can spend my currency :) thx^^

What are your guys thoughts on using Lightning Coil as oppose to Bronn's Lithe?

LC + Grace + Devotos gives me 57% Phys damage reduction + the 22.5% from LC, so 79.5% phys damage reduction, so farm I'm liking it but no idea how it plays out in higher teir maps since I only got T12 and nothing higer. have 5k life atm.
hi guys,

i decided before the league started to achive 40/40 and build a 100 char. Finally i reached the first goal and the second is near too:)
I'm lvl97 now and i would like to ask, what is the best way to get lvl100? T15 Beachhead rotas? i did some and thar was so monoton is there any efficient way to hit lvl100?

This build is awesome and i like it so much:) Fast, smooth and relaxing:) GJ Kira:)

Br, Adam

ps sorry for my english it is not my native language but i hope you can understand me:)
Last edited by AdamK on Sep 17, 2017, 8:59:24 PM
If I don't need resist or intel from jewels, what's the ideal jewel combo?

Trying to figure out how to upgrade my jewels slowly.
"
coutoo wrote:
Hi,

thanks again for this nice build. Yesterday I tried shaper for the first time and managed to take him down with the last portal of my first fragment-set. It was neither a problem of damage, nor on survibility. Most important part is movement and popping the white balls. While I tried to keep an eye on everything in my first kill, I didn't on my second try and got a bit to cocky. Wasted almost all portals in phase 2 and managed to get him to phase 3 when the game crashed ._.

Grats on the Shaper kill! And Ouch on that game crash. I hope he didn't drop anything good...

"
Shadowfuri wrote:
Spoiler

Can't think of anything major that needs upgrade apart from maybe helm enchantment, any suggestions?

Your gears are very decent so next big upgrade is like what you said, helm enchantment. And probably 21/20 gems.

"
keygy wrote:
at what lvl i can run cyclone? i have all the skills gems and a 6L to run it, im lvl 43 right now

The moment you can use Ngamahu will be a good level to run Cyclone.

"
Valant wrote:
Did my first Shaper, twice last night and was successful

How do I know if I am ready for Uber Atziri? Is it necessary to change to the flasks setup in your Uber Atziri kill ? She reflects curses ?

Since you have killed Shaper, your damage is definitely ready for Uber Atziri.

And yes. Uber Atziri reflects your curse so you will definitely want to carry an anti-curse pot with you when you fight her.

Her fight is much tougher though because the room for error is very small.

Trios and the last phase will be what you want to look out for. When you are fighting the trio, don't try to face tank them. Instead, kite if you need to. And look out for Dual Striker's enrage mode. If you see him enraged, run!

Sequence to killing the trio will be Witch -> Dual Striker -> Cyclone.

As to fighting Uber Atziri herself, besides avoiding her flame blast attack and storm call, you will want to bring her health down asap so she can advance to next phase.

When she split into 4 clones, look out for the one with blue hand. Cast Vaal Lightning Warp beneath the blue hand and Warchief at the center of the room. Kill the blue hand ASAP.

If you ever die during the split phase, run around when you re-enter her room. This way you will likely be able to avoid her initial attacks when you show up.

"
Aramoris wrote:
Spoiler

easy farming t1-16 sometimes i die @ t16 bosses if they got dmg mods or i try to totally facetank them. didnt tried shaper, cause i didnt want to waste around 50c (selling sets atm)

any advice what i can upgrade next?
currently im at 5654 hp (maybe change to belly?) and 107k (unbuffed) HideOut dps, playing ALL the time with sybil's lament so i thought i dont need dying sun.
if i buy dying sun, is it possible to survive reflect in maps? so is it better to buy 2 new rings (yes my 2nd ring isnt that n1 but i need those res + stats) with more hp/dmg?
is a 40% cyclone dmg worth it? or should i try to get same jewels with %hp rolls?

atm im stacking currency and dont rly know what to do =(

as jewel im using red dream for endurance charges and other 3:
2 offensive stats: physical dmg/attackspeed/firedamage + elemental resistance

hope u guys can give me good advice so i can spend my currency :) thx^^

Your damage is definitely in good shape. Your life pool will need some work on as you want to aim for 6K.

You can re-roll anti-freeze on a quick silver pot (replacing your mana pot) and probably anti-shock / anti-curse on life flask.

If you have spare currencies, getting gloves and boots with over 100 life will help you greatly.

Dying Sun alone is not enough to survive reflect under certain situations (e.g. those big golems with huge life pool).

Soul of Yugul + Primeval Force + ruby flask will be able to replace Sibyl + ruby flask.

For helm enchant, Flammability is best for mapping while Cyclone damage and attack speed is better for boss fight.

On jewels rolls, look out for: life % + physical % + attack speed %

"
Kwanzaa246 wrote:
What are your guys thoughts on using Lightning Coil as oppose to Bronn's Lithe?

LC + Grace + Devotos gives me 57% Phys damage reduction + the 22.5% from LC, so 79.5% phys damage reduction, so farm I'm liking it but no idea how it plays out in higher teir maps since I only got T12 and nothing higer. have 5k life atm.

Lightning Coil work best with Abyssus helm. Since the build doesn't use Abyssus, Belly + Enfeeble curse will instead be a better option for added toughness.

"
AdamK wrote:
hi guys,

i decided before the league started to achive 40/40 and build a 100 char. Finally i reached the first goal and the second is near too:)
I'm lvl97 now and i would like to ask, what is the best way to get lvl100? T15 Beachhead rotas? i did some and thar was so monoton is there any efficient way to hit lvl100?

This build is awesome and i like it so much:) Fast, smooth and relaxing:) GJ Kira:)

Br, Adam

ps sorry for my english it is not my native language but i hope you can understand me:)

Congrats on your 40/40!

Sadly, Beachhead rota is the most efficient way to level in this league... :(

"
soulesschild wrote:

Life % + physical damage % + attack speed %
Maybe I'm low on time played compared to everyone happy in this thread but I think this build is not cheap at all. The gear you suggest is over 100 ex total. I regret buying xoph's blood amulet and leveling this duelist already after seeing the prices for the rares you suggest. Is the gear in the thread supposed to be our end game? I don't see how can I buy all of that in a year or so.

tl;dr: is there a budget version for rares to cover defenses with average damage? :shy:
Last edited by taylangur on Sep 18, 2017, 8:23:49 AM
Hello ,

i think i will go absolutely mad . I have below items , better than most of the people . i even have 21 level cyclone gem but my hideout dps with cyclone is 70k . how that can be possible ? My char is 88 level with 5,4k hp.

How you guys can have 300k attack with almost same items ?

"
Ph34rm3 wrote:
Hello ,

i think i will go absolutely mad . I have below items , better than most of the people . i even have 21 level cyclone gem but my hideout dps with cyclone is 70k . how that can be possible ? My char is 88 level with 5,4k hp.

How you guys can have 300k attack with almost same items ?

Hi,

it's different where you look for your dps (ingame-hideout dps or path of building dps). Most of the people in the forum seem to refer to PoB-dps because it also counts infight stats (like frenzy/power charges and maybe penetration).

My stats ingame with Flame Golem + Herald of Ash:

Cyclone: 71816,51 dps
Molten Burst: 10225 dmg per use

PoB stats:

Cyclone: 178264,5 dps
Molten Burst: 22342,4 average damage

Personally I use PoB only to see if an item is much of an upgrade and which i should replace first with a better one.

"
taylangur wrote:
Maybe I'm low on time played compared to everyone happy in this thread but I think this build is not cheap at all. The gear you suggest is over 100 ex total. I regret buying xoph's blood amulet and leveling this duelist already after seeing the prices for the rares you suggest. Is the gear in the thread supposed to be our end game? I don't see how can I buy all of that in a year or so.

tl;dr: is there a budget version for rares to cover defenses with average damage? :shy:

I agree that the build for endgame is not cheap at all. But to get it started you need around 50c (7-8c for ngamahus + carnage heart + 30c for 5l bronn). If you already have Xophs Blood, Ngamahu Axe and a decent 6l then you already got "expensive" stuff. I disagree that the rares are that expensive, because mine were all at low or medium prices (20c was the highest and boots are self-craft). But i didn't searched for top-tier in the first place and it's also not needed. Perhaps try to search for items with one mod missing and with 4 or 5 of the preferred stats and craft the missing one with masters (but check the possible pre and suffixes before buying).

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
coutoo wrote:
Hi,

thanks again for this nice build. Yesterday I tried shaper for the first time and managed to take him down with the last portal of my first fragment-set. It was neither a problem of damage, nor on survibility. Most important part is movement and popping the white balls. While I tried to keep an eye on everything in my first kill, I didn't on my second try and got a bit to cocky. Wasted almost all portals in phase 2 and managed to get him to phase 3 when the game crashed ._.

Grats on the Shaper kill! And Ouch on that game crash. I hope he didn't drop anything good...

I just killed him in my first try and there he dropped to boots. In the second try i messed the 2nd phase and used almost all portals. Upon using shaper portal to get in phase 2.5 my game crashed and I had no portal left to do phase 3. So I don't know what he would've dropped :D.

These are my stats at the moment, LVL 88. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I died against every guardian, died against Malachai in Core Map, but my defensive stats are only 2k away in Evasion than the stats that @Kira1414 defeated Shaper. what can I do with this build to stop dying? What can I upgrade? I've already replaced Flammability with Enfeeble to see if I can be more tank but I'm still dying. Please help for the love (or hate) of Kitava.
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
soulesschild wrote:

Life % + physical damage % + attack speed %

Awesome. Edit: Realized can't roll attack speed with axes with the other mods.
Last edited by soulesschild on Sep 18, 2017, 2:50:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info