[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hi just wanted to know if i use both rings (Sibyl's Lament, Coral Ring) do i get both ele and phy

reflect riductions?
What's the best level to keep cast when damage taken and immortal call on? I'm a new player so out of habit I just level all my gems when they level up, but thinking about it it may not be the best thing for these two.
"
Mattheus86 wrote:
What's the best level to keep cast when damage taken and immortal call on? I'm a new player so out of habit I just level all my gems when they level up, but thinking about it it may not be the best thing for these two.

i am also new but as i researched i find out 1 level cast 3 level immortal call is the best so it will always trigger
Yeah I wondered that but then the trouble is it's proccing all the time like you said but only for a fraction of a second which isn't that useful surely? I just assumed it's only really useful when you have some endurance charges so it lasts a few seconds. But then you're having to spam enduring cry all the damn time which can get tedious :P
"
Mattheus86 wrote:
Yeah I wondered that but then the trouble is it's proccing all the time like you said but only for a fraction of a second which isn't that useful surely? I just assumed it's only really useful when you have some endurance charges so it lasts a few seconds. But then you're having to spam enduring cry all the damn time which can get tedious :P

Well actually i don't really notice that detailed :) but as far as i know if the levels of stones gets higher it will trigger under more damage which might be too late to save you .

I am also very lazy when i play , i never use other skills , cyclone + warchief , others just pretty icons for me :)
hi, im new to this build and i have some questions, what are the differences or advantages to gem setup from ignite vs pure damage version, and primeval force vs avatar there are much difference between the two nodes damage wise?
IIRC for avatar, having the amulet saves you something like 8 skill nodes which can be allocated for more damage, life, etc.
hi, can somebody help me what to buy now, what to change?
I finished uber lab. Got 62k dps with buffed cyclone.

this is my gear:

Last edited by dawidwiedzmin987 on Sep 15, 2017, 5:17:22 PM
"
xour wrote:
Anything running a Blind/Cwdt setup? I so, how are your other 4 links?

You can consider adding a low level blind to your CWDT + IC link.

"
Voidstranger wrote:
Hi. What should I upgrade next? I can't buy Xoph's blood now. It is too expensive.
Spoiler

You will want to replace your flasks. Check out the flask section.

A rare ring with high life roll to replace your Le Heup.

Boots can have higher life roll too.

"
whiskey_ wrote:
92 and climbing in hardcore harbinger. cheap flasks. cheap 5-link. cheap everything except xoph's ammy. 7.3k hp. ele reflect surprisingly tankable without the ring. i hope to get to 100 with it. thanks

Enfeeble curse will go a long way in HC gameplay so if you are not running that, you can look into it.

Soul of Yugul is also great for handling single elemental reflect mob too.

And all the best to you in your journey to 100!

"
Hey fellas, here's my pastebin. Can anyone give me pointers on what to do next? (other than another good jewel, and an upgrade to the int one)

I feel like i've got great dmg but bosses seem slow.

https://pastebin.com/NG7JtMxQ

Your gears are good. You can upgrade Spirit Turn ring.

Otherwise, getting more levels will be the next thing you can aim for.

I see that you have a point in dex node next to Art of Gladiator. You can refund that and invest into a 5% life node instead.

"
winkie244 wrote:
Hello, how do you calculate the DPS of the meatballs? I'm new to PoB, so I'm not sure.
Taking Johnnys pastebin for example:

Molten Burst Damage (not dps): 24234.9

How can you find out total dps assuming all balls hit?
I've been doing attacks per second * proc rate * balls * ball damage to get the DPS (for johnny it's 7.21 * .2 * 9 * 24234.9 = 314520.5)

Can I then add this to the cyclone dps to get overall dps? If all balls hit of course.

I assume the 7.21 is Cyclone APS cos that is what that will proc Molten Burst. In terms of damage calculation, I do not know if the formula is accurate but I would calculate it that way too.

And yes, you add Molten Burst damage on top of Cyclone to obtain the total damage.

"
Ph34rm3 wrote:
Hi ,

I almost have same items with you ,

6l bronn chest , same weapon , xoph blood amulet but my cyclone attack is arround 50k . with 80 level.

How can be that much difference ?

is it because of rings ? or is it because helmet enchant ?

Could you please advise me about my gears ? my cyclone damage is near 55k with 82 level

Spoiler

Your gems are not 20/20 yet so that is a lot of missing damage there.

The rings and helm enchant also makes a difference to damage.

Not to forget character level.

Remember to check out the Recommended Rares (for recommended rolls or rare slots), Flasks, and FAQ section.

"
Kingxxx wrote:
Hi just wanted to know if i use both rings (Sibyl's Lament, Coral Ring) do i get both ele and phy

reflect riductions?

You do not benefit from physical reflect reduction because with Avatar of Fire, you deal 100% fire damage. You will only benefit from elemental reflect reduction. So in short, you just need to wear 1 x Sibyl in the left ring slot.

"
Mattheus86 wrote:

You will be killing things really fast so that split second immunity is sufficient for mapping.

"
keygy wrote:
hi, im new to this build and i have some questions, what are the differences or advantages to gem setup from ignite vs pure damage version, and primeval force vs avatar there are much difference between the two nodes damage wise?

Ignite is better for clearing mobs and pure damage is better for boss fights.

Avatar of Fire provide at least 25% more damage whereas Primeval Force is just a small fraction of it.

"
soulesschild wrote:
IIRC for avatar, having the amulet saves you something like 8 skill nodes which can be allocated for more damage, life, etc.

Covered in Ash from Xoph's Blood also gives you more damage. :)

"
hi, can somebody help me what to buy now, what to change?
I finished uber lab. Got 62k dps with buffed cyclone.

this is my gear:
Spoiler

You are not using the proper flask setup. Check out the flasks section as flasks are very important for the build.

Recommended Rares section list the stats that you want to aim for on those rare slots so when you are sourcing for gears, check that out.

Basically you want high life rolls on all rare slots so that you can push your life pool over 6000 when you are at level 90.
Curious what I should look to upgrade next?
I've been trying to find good gloves/belt but I'm having a bit of trouble with that currently so it's slow going.

I've also got a Bronn's Lithe I'm working on but the 5L has wrong colors and is not going to be easy to recolor so I'm going the vorici color path and have 4 offcolors so far but that's not going to be available to me 'soon'.

Empire's Grasp is working really well with Lion's Roar for Cyclone for general stuff, and the Armour is making it hard for me to find a good replacement rare for it unfortunately.

Also just curious what are your thoughts on Gripped Gloves instead of Titan Gloves?

Last edited by Penetros on Sep 16, 2017, 5:26:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info