[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
dsr91 wrote:

These are my stats at the moment, LVL 88. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I died against every guardian, died against Malachai in Core Map, but my defensive stats are only 2k away in Evasion than the stats that @Kira1414 defeated Shaper. what can I do with this build to stop dying? What can I upgrade? I've already replaced Flammability with Enfeeble to see if I can be more tank but I'm still dying. Please help for the love (or hate) of Kitava.

I would defenetly swap that empyrean spiral ring, im guessing its alot of dps from that ring but your loosing out on alot of defences. And also try to overcap your resistances more, any elemental weakness mod will destroy you.

"
htm wrote:
"
dsr91 wrote:

These are my stats at the moment, LVL 88. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I died against every guardian, died against Malachai in Core Map, but my defensive stats are only 2k away in Evasion than the stats that @Kira1414 defeated Shaper. what can I do with this build to stop dying? What can I upgrade? I've already replaced Flammability with Enfeeble to see if I can be more tank but I'm still dying. Please help for the love (or hate) of Kitava.

I would defenetly swap that empyrean spiral ring, im guessing its alot of dps from that ring but your loosing out on alot of defences. And also try to overcap your resistances more, any elemental weakness mod will destroy you.

I don't think I need more life, I'm at 5,7k life at the moment, which is the average for the build, and I'm dying more from physical damage (rocks and hits from Minotaur, Izaro hits 3/4 of my life) than from elemental damage (I only skip cannot leech/cannot regen/reflect maps)
First of all thanks a lot kira1414 for this amazing build, I'm having the time of my life levelling this character :-)

I don't know if this question was already answered, but what would be a good gem setup for a 5L 3R/2G Bronn's Lithe ?
I burned through 400 chroms trying to get 4R/1G or 3R/1B/1G without success to I settled with 3R/2G atm with the following gems:

Thanks !
"
taylangur wrote:
Maybe I'm low on time played compared to everyone happy in this thread but I think this build is not cheap at all. The gear you suggest is over 100 ex total. I regret buying xoph's blood amulet and leveling this duelist already after seeing the prices for the rares you suggest. Is the gear in the thread supposed to be our end game? I don't see how can I buy all of that in a year or so.

tl;dr: is there a budget version for rares to cover defenses with average damage? :shy:

You can look at my character NelesAnotherCycloner. Just started, total investment ~60chaos (jewels self craft) Did merc lab at lv55 and so far clearing t10 without much issue. So you can easily start quite cheap and work your way up.
"
taylangur wrote:
Maybe I'm low on time played compared to everyone happy in this thread but I think this build is not cheap at all. The gear you suggest is over 100 ex total. I regret buying xoph's blood amulet and leveling this duelist already after seeing the prices for the rares you suggest. Is the gear in the thread supposed to be our end game? I don't see how can I buy all of that in a year or so.

tl;dr: is there a budget version for rares to cover defenses with average damage? :shy:

I started fairly "budget". 6s Nga, Xophs. Bought 2x Bronns (1 5 linked, 1 just six socket), then linked to 6 myself in about 600 fusings self farmed (Voirici exchange and just running T10-14 for 6s). What really gets crazy expensive is the rings which is also where you'll see the most damage scaling. As much as I hate to admit it, I spent a good few days just hunting poe.trade deals. I started hunting first just getting rings with the following stats of priority

two-tone ring
life
intel (you just need one thats ~40 int +)
resist
elemental damage

Then a rustic belt with similar stat priority

Then a tri-res boot with life and MS.

Then I saved up for jewels. Now I'm saving up for a GG vanguard belt (though I'm not quite sure I'm sold on the amount of armor it provides over damage) and another GG Opal ring.

Biggest difference I noticed farming one one opal ring and the jewels was that it was a lot quicker/smoother in higher maps when I have a Bisco's on than it was before the upgrades. Now in T12-14 feels about the same as when I had Xoph's on with lesser gear.

Good luck!
"
dsr91 wrote:
"
htm wrote:
"
dsr91 wrote:

I don't think I need more life, I'm at 5,7k life at the moment, which is the average for the build, and I'm dying more from physical damage (rocks and hits from Minotaur, Izaro hits 3/4 of my life) than from elemental damage (I only skip cannot leech/cannot regen/reflect maps)

Some map combos wreck me regardless. Dark Forest for example is just painful either way and I try to avoid it at all costs. Gorge boss is also a total pain in the ass.

Once thing I did notice that made things a lot easier overall was

1. Timing flasks right. I can wipe out Izaro before I'm out of flask charges in Uber. With Lion's up he at most hits me for 1/2 - 3/4. If I swap my quicksilver in lab for a basalt it's a total joke.
2. Guardians - Having the right combo of Pantheon skills makes things CONSIDERABLY easier. Of course I tend to not roll bonus boss damage on any of my guardian maps.
"
soulesschild wrote:
"
dsr91 wrote:

Some map combos wreck me regardless. Dark Forest for example is just painful either way and I try to avoid it at all costs. Gorge boss is also a total pain in the ass.

Once thing I did notice that made things a lot easier overall was

1. Timing flasks right. I can wipe out Izaro before I'm out of flask charges in Uber. With Lion's up he at most hits me for 1/2 - 3/4. If I swap my quicksilver in lab for a basalt it's a total joke.
2. Guardians - Having the right combo of Pantheon skills makes things CONSIDERABLY easier. Of course I tend to not roll bonus boss damage on any of my guardian maps.

Maybe you play it a bit wrong? Gorge Boss is pretty easy. You just can't facetank his jumps. Just wait 4 or 5 jumps and then he cowers for little time and then go in.

Same goes for Dark Forest. If the boss goes wolf, run away, if he shoots out shadow wolves in all directions, hide behind a stone or tree.

Just because you have the damage, doesn't mean you are unkillable and can facetank everything.

For Izaro i place my totem and before he finally awakes i pop bloodrage and lions roar flask and go all in. Normally he doesn't survive that for long. If i get a hard hit, i just go away for few secs to recover and then go in again.
Could anyone please look at my profile or check POB my id is ethanju to help me please? I only have around 61k dps in town and 5k5 life with Belly...
"
ethanju wrote:
Could anyone please look at my profile or check POB my id is ethanju to help me please? I only have around 61k dps in town and 5k5 life with Belly...

Well considering you went more the damage route your numbers seem about right. Plus a 6 Link will give more dmg, also using a Bronns will.
I missed this build from Breach, was so much fun, did a raider the first time, but as fun as it was, felt squishy, trying this again this league as a Slayer, and its so much better, all guardians down, and Shaper, not deathless, but I dont play a very safe style.

I plan on switching Lions Roar to Wise Oak once I fix my fire res, I messed them up, Roars knockback is annoying as hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info