[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Do we benefit or is it necessary to match all our resists, to fully take advantage of Wise Oak ?

No point if we pop Dying Sun ?
Last edited by Valant on Sep 19, 2017, 11:32:58 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lunaz/characters?characterName=LunazNgamahu

I just got to 90 & did 1 phoenix kill for a fragment, will work on it little by little! Also want to go after perandus manor & uber atziri if I can get the pieces. I have like 2 tabs of regular atziri keys in standard :)

How can I improve?
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress
Newbie player on Xbox

Watched ee beginner guide on youtube

I picked this because it reminds me of whirlwind barb from diablo

Kind of confuses what skills i should be using at these low levels what items that will help me I'm around level 13

Any tips?
"
Dtgodmage22 wrote:
Any tips?

I used the low lvl stuff from here:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_unique_axes

with any life stuff. I used sunder & molton strike I think.
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress
All I got is some yellow stuff

Got leap slam and conversion trapped linked

Double strike with main

Cleave with puncture

I don't even know wtf I'm doing to be honest

This build look fun but I got no clue what to aim for first

I failed one those war masters or what ever in the prison should or can I retry I'm at find another way into the forest
Last edited by Dtgodmage22 on Sep 20, 2017, 2:17:07 AM
Is there a reason we use fortify on cyclone and not leap slam? Not too hard to leap slam every 5s?
I have the DPS but I still can't kill Uber Atziri. I have 5.5k life and she just one shot me with everything.
"
dacamell wrote:
Is there a reason we use fortify on cyclone and not leap slam? Not too hard to leap slam every 5s?

Convenience, i'd want to kill myself having to leap slam to proc my fortify all the time.
"
Valant wrote:
Do we benefit or is it necessary to match all our resists, to fully take advantage of Wise Oak ?

No point if we pop Dying Sun ?

You just need to ensure fire has the highest overcap resistance and Wise Oak will provide 15% more fire penetration. You can make cold and lightning to have the same overcap resistance so that they will both receive 5% reduction.

"
lunaz wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lunaz/characters?characterName=LunazNgamahu

I just got to 90 & did 1 phoenix kill for a fragment, will work on it little by little! Also want to go after perandus manor & uber atziri if I can get the pieces. I have like 2 tabs of regular atziri keys in standard :)

How can I improve?

You will definitely want to work on your flasks. Refer to flasks section for recommended setup.

For your rares, you will want high life rolls on them to make good use of the life % nodes. Check out recommended rares section for the rolls that you should look out for.

You only have 3 jewel sockets, you will want 4. Also, refer to jewels section for recommended rolls.

"
Dtgodmage22 wrote:
All I got is some yellow stuff

Got leap slam and conversion trapped linked

Double strike with main

Cleave with puncture

I don't even know wtf I'm doing to be honest

This build look fun but I got no clue what to aim for first

I failed one those war masters or what ever in the prison should or can I retry I'm at find another way into the forest

You can refer to Leveling to 55 section for leveling gears.

As mentioned by @Lunaz, you can use Sunder, Molten Strike for leveling till 55 before switching to cyclone once you have Ngamahu.

"
zidboy23 wrote:
I have the DPS but I still can't kill Uber Atziri. I have 5.5k life and she just one shot me with everything.

Flask setup is very important when you fight her. Check out the Uber Atziri kill section for recommended flask setup.

She reflects Flammability (and Enfeeble if you go dual curse) on you so you will definitely want an anti-curse flask.

5.5K life is a little risky as Uber Atziri do not have much room for error or you will get 1 shot easily. Ruby + anti-curse flask could sometimes save you from getting 1 shot.

During her split phase, look out for the clone with blue hand. Take down the blue hand asap with Warchief at the center of the room to divert some attention from your character.

"
dacamell wrote:

@Phosphenez nailed it.

Fortify on Cyclone is mainly for convenience and you don't have to monitor if the buff is up before requiring you to leap. :)
Great guide! I am relatively new to PoE, and have been loving the build. I am progressing through the game here and am getting ready to try shaper and uber atziri.. I have a question about the chest gem setup..and sorry if this has been asked in one of the previous 270 pages. In the guide you show "Increase Area of Effect Support" as the highest damage setup. While this is a nice QoL gem, I am wondering if you meant to put in "Concentrated Effect Support" for more damage. Even if you didn't want to deal with the 30% less area of effect, you could roll with another gem that adds significant damage to Cyclone like Added Fire Damage.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: SO I found out how to search and see that people do use Concentrated for boss fights. Makes sense, thanks! Maybe put an additional break down as to boss vs. clearing. I didn't fully understand the text when I read it originally, then I forgot it was there when I went back to look.
Last edited by Cappei on Sep 20, 2017, 12:10:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info