[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Good evening

I have been using this build with great success (even though I'm pretty new to the game)
Thank you for creating it !

I am however hitting a bit of a wall at T14-15 map bosses
Getting one shotted more often than I think is reasonable

I have decent enough gear I think, and not sure where my issue lies

Would you kind;y take a look ?
What should I be upgrading first ?

Thanks !

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Brufen/characters
https://pastebin.com/P7sHyZkp

PS. I think in the above build I have Molten Strike instead of Increased Duration in my boots: leveling it for a single target damage option
Last edited by Brufen on Sep 21, 2017, 6:24:26 PM
Hello,

i just started POE and picked this build to start with because i like the cyklone skill.

Whatever im a noob and i dont understand the gems setup on the Ngamahu's Flame. I only see support gems on the weapon, but i thought you need to link the support skills with a "damage" skill.

Maybe someone can tell me what i missed there.

"
Tatwaffe84 wrote:
Hello,

i just started POE and picked this build to start with because i like the cyklone skill.

Whatever im a noob and i dont understand the gems setup on the Ngamahu's Flame. I only see support gems on the weapon, but i thought you need to link the support skills with a "damage" skill.

Maybe someone can tell me what i missed there.

It is linked with the Molten Burst skill in Ngamahu, so the support skills do not need to be linked at all as they are so implicitly to the built-in skill.

"
domelious wrote:
Why do some of you guys link fortify to cyclone instead of melee phys and link fortify to leap slam?

Convenience is pretty much the answer afaik. In case you miss a leap or you don't wanna stop the spin to win in order to refresh your fortify every few seconds.

Also, @OP, thanks for the build. Gonna upgrade a few items and fix my rings/flask a bit before I try the heavier content. Been fun, much appreciated.
I don't understand why I have shit dps when I'm running top gear recommended and ran the skill tree as recommended, using carnage heart but didn't think dps would be 30k. Horrible

Heard this ring would be amazing for this build.
"
Mastandrea90 wrote:
I don't understand why I have shit dps when I'm running top gear recommended and ran the skill tree as recommended, using carnage heart but didn't think dps would be 30k. Horrible

I am not particularly good at this game to see what is what, but I know you would have to set your profile public for anyone to be able to see why (Honestly, I don't even know what it looks like if it was private). I don't have the best gear but sure got more than 30k dps with Carnage Heart.
Last edited by eVulsheep on Sep 22, 2017, 8:55:50 AM
Shaper down!

My first shaper ever, died 2 times
(first time to void guy and second one due to bad possitioning, overall smooth run!)
Thank's again for this great build :)
It's time for Uber Atziri now!
Last edited by matyss90 on Sep 22, 2017, 9:42:13 AM
hey nice build! just one question: why not going for impact ascendancy instead of headsman for the 30% constant AoE, since we dont care about phys reflect and have enough dmg for clearing maps?
Why don't You pick "By the blade" talent?

Wouldn't it massively increase damage as it supports both physical and ailment damage (fire)? Also it's on the main building path, so no there's need to waste any points on the way.

I'm a noob so correct me please, if I'm wrong:

https://imgur.com/a/uCzPy

Great guide BTW! :)
"
domelious wrote:
Why do some of you guys link fortify to cyclone instead of melee phys and link fortify to leap slam?

I would rather shoot myself in the head twice than leap slam all the time to get fortify. Also the vast majority of your damage comes from the balls and not from cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info