[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Hello
Just wanted to say thanks alot for the build, i farm shaper with this build verry easy and i dont use the neck dont need it , my spec are open gear is not that op like in description and still i can do end game with the build.
Thanks again and i will let you know after i try uber atziri with those items if i can make it
As mentioned by @Lunaz, you can use Sunder, Molten Strike for leveling till 55 before switching to cyclone once you have Ngamahu.

That's where I'm lost I don't know what color links I'm looking for what skills i should be using nothing

For a new player it's been help trying to figure this buils out

I've used double strike chance to bleed maim this whole time the only move I use

I'm getting super fed up with this guide it's not as clear as it could be for someone whose never ever touched this game before

I'm so so so confused on everything

Of course I'm on Xbox so getting gearing Is way harder

I'm level 16 i have no idea what gems what skills what links I'm looking for in what gear
Last edited by Dtgodmage22 on Sep 20, 2017, 1:21:31 PM
"
Dtgodmage22 wrote:
As mentioned by @Lunaz, you can use Sunder, Molten Strike for leveling till 55 before switching to cyclone once you have Ngamahu.

That's where I'm lost I don't know what color links I'm looking for what skills i should be using nothing

For a new player it's been help trying to figure this buils out

I've used double strike chance to bleed maim this whole time the only move I use

I'm getting super fed up with this guide it's not as clear as it could be for someone whose never ever touched this game before

I'm so so so confused on everything

Of course I'm on Xbox so getting gearing Is way harder

I'm level 16 i have no idea what gems what skills what links I'm looking for in what gear

First of all i think following a guide on your first character probably isn't the best way to start enjoying the game. Looking at it for advice, sure but i think you would be better off just trying to enjoy the game and following the tips/hints you get from the game. (i hope that is also included in Xbox as it is in PC version now.)

Try a couple of characters and watch some youtube stuff. Learn the basics. Then you can start thinking about going by a build.

The first couple of characters i made i don't think i got much past lvl20, then slowly i started learning how to think regarding different damage types and such, It's very tempting to 'go for damage' but in PoE that doesn't always work out so good.

Try looking for good comprehensive 'starter builds' that have hardcore options. They might not be the most efficient farmers but you can probably use them to good advantage (in non hardcore) to build up some gear/currency.

That way you will probably learn some of the 'tricks' people use like Cast on damage taken or Curse when hit, to debuff monsters and buff yourself.

What i'm basically saying is, a build like this will not 'hold your hand' and it is difficult to help you when what you really need is more playtime and experience.

I hope i haven't discouraged you because if you hang in there and learn the stuff you need, you will learn faster and faster what is good and not and then you will be rewarded with hours and hours of fun time.

In my opinion, now that the campaign is more 'complete' the game is in the best state it has ever been but it has a way harder learning curve than most other ARPGs.
Well just stored the gems and deleted this build love wasting a day off guess it's back to watching starter builds and picking a new class
Last edited by Dtgodmage22 on Sep 20, 2017, 2:28:09 PM
"
Dtgodmage22 wrote:
Well just stored the gems and deleted this build love wasting a day off guess it's back to watching starter builds and picking a new class

I have another tip for ya.

All of the builds more or less, requires you to have an item that the whole build is built around. This particular build more or less begins when you can equip that item which in this case is the axe. And you can equip that at level 55.

Leveling to 16 will give you no sense at all if it is going to work or not. It will have basically nothing in common with what it will become when you equip the axe at 55.

A suggestion if you continue looking for builds is to look for a build that requires no uniques in the first place. Then pay extra attention to what is being said about what yellow gear to look for.
Every time I try to open the skill tree I it never shows the whole skill tree for both poe and poe planner. -_-
"
justjulian wrote:
Hello
Just wanted to say thanks alot for the build, i farm shaper with this build verry easy and i dont use the neck dont need it , my spec are open gear is not that op like in description and still i can do end game with the build.
Thanks again and i will let you know after i try uber atziri with those items if i can make it

Glad you are enjoying the build. Remember to check out the Uber Atziri kill section on flask setup when you are fighting her. :)

"
Dtgodmage22 wrote:

@1971Baker listed a few good points for new players and I guess there are still improvements that can be made to make the guide to be more new player friendly.

If you are just starting out in POE, the axe is crucial to make this build work. Without it, the experience will be very underwhelming.

You can consider trading for the axe before trying the build again in the future.

In the meantime, guess I will have to make it more new player friendly for the section Leveling to 55.

"
Mastandrea90 wrote:
Every time I try to open the skill tree I it never shows the whole skill tree for both poe and poe planner. -_-

I have replied your PM but I will reply here again for other players benefit.

I believe your browser cache might need some purging. Are you using Google Chrome?

For POB import, you will do this:

1. Click [New]
2. Click [Import / Export Build]
3. Click [Import From Pastebin]
4. Paste "https://pastebin.com/S97F24Ha" into the text field
5. Click [Import]
6. Click [Import]
Last edited by kira1414 on Sep 20, 2017, 10:09:12 PM
Still don't understand jeeZ
Have the same build minus xophs and I'm using carnage heart, only 30k dps Wtf and I have excellent gear just about the same listed -_-
Why do some of you guys link fortify to cyclone instead of melee phys and link fortify to leap slam?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info