[3.17] For Slayer / Champion - Ngamahu Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

If i have 30% reduced HoA enchant is it better to get windscream for extra curse or get purity of fire ( or lightning) this is for HC
"
painofpanic wrote:
What if i use blood magic for this build, is it fine?

You will lose too much damage by picking up Blood Magic, I won't recommend it since you won't run into mana issues once you start using the axe.

"
matyss90 wrote:
Hey there!
This is my second attempt on this great build :)
Just got my Xoph's(Yay).
Got cash for a 6-link.. And can't decide between Belly or Bronn's?
GOT BELLY

There is a ring(Bought this)
to change aswell as enchants for gloves/boots(that i know for sure),
anything else I need to improve?
My gears ATM:
Spoiler

You can replace Sorrow of the Divine with Taste of Hate and Le Heup with the new ring you just bought.

Roll lightning damage on your Oblivion Grasp ring to fire or physical damage.

Craft attack speed on your gloves.

"
shrinkmaster wrote:
there are 2 ways to color your ngamahu axe. which version is generally prefered? pure damage or the ignite one?

Either is fine. I prefer ignite on axe and pure damage on chest.

"
soulesschild wrote:
Able to farm T12-13 with Bisco's. Swap my Xoph's when I feel like I'm a bit lacking in damage or if the map mods suck.

Some questions I have though,

1. How are people getting armor to 3k+? With my Bronn's I'm only sitting around 2k without flask. Nearing 4k life.
2. Even if you take no int nodes, it feels like a ring with INT is basically mandatory? You need 114 int if you have 21 level gems so how are most people getting the int without taking a +30 node or having rings with huge + int?
3. When's a good time to cast enduring cry? leap slam in, cry and cyclone away?

Ans 1: You can reach 3000 armor by having 600 armor gloves, boots and belt (Vanguard).

Ans 2: Yes. Int on ring is pretty much needed. You can get them on jewels too, or gloves.

Ans 3: I cast it when there are mobs nearby. If you have Red dream jewel, you just run in and cyclone like a boss. :)

"
hitreza wrote:
TYVM for this awesome build.

Its one of the cheapest and MOST FUN builds i played! I have a lot fun playing this build :)

i killed:
- all T14 + T15 corrupted :)
- Hydra corrupted: 0 deaths :)
- Minetaur corrupted: died 5 times :(
- Chimera corrupted: died 2 times
- Phoenix corrupted: died 3 times (it was -elemental resist ... )

-> i did the kills with lvl 19 gems
I didnt try Shaper jet, i want to lvl my gems 20/20 first.

lvl 92
HP: 5930
Cyclone: 17983
Molten Burst: 4946
I play Avatar of Fire

Spoiler

As Update i wanna get better rings + Body Armour. Sadly rings with +ele dmg are sooo expensive -.-
Do you have suggestion which rings are the most cost effective?

I will not get a Xoph's -> too expensive for me.
Also no Kaom's or Belly -> too expensive.

TY again and i cant wait to finally do Shaper and UBER!!! :D (NEVER done them before)

You can consider crafting Opal rings. You will never know how lucky you can get on that. :)

I would recommend you to get Titan gloves and Rustic / Vanguard rare belt. They provide better survival and good damage too.

And remember to check out the flask, recommended rares, and FAQ section. :)

"
Caim87 wrote:
Quick question about your build, if I'm going for the primeval build, at around level 70 should I start putting points in to get over there or is it the thing you pick up last?

If you have Xoph's Blood, you can definitely brunch to Primeval Force as early as you can. :)

"
coutoo wrote:
How much would you recommend getting the boots lab enchant?

At the moment I use the boots below, which i got out of a intelligence essence early in the league and its really hard to swap to other boots without int or find a suitable substitution without messing up the stat requirements.

And what do you think about this ring:

Crafted this with an essence of anger and though it should be better then mine. But damage-wise it seems to be no upgrade. Should I try to craft something better or sell it? Or can i somehow try to upgrade it?

Lab enchant is great for boots but not required. Your boots are nicely rolled so I won't enchant it for sure. I would enchant on a good pair of titan boots instead.

On the rings, the rolls are decent. Not end game but definitely usable. I would definitely keep on crafting till I hit that precious.

"
Valant wrote:

Swapped back to Bisco, and I got an Exalted Orb and Mirror within 2 maps!

Talk about RNG

"
SlowJelly wrote:
Bandits?

It is listed in the guide but I will type here too. Kill all for 2 passives. :)

"
Rinzlow wrote:
You guys gotta check this out... LOL

Zoned in and out swapped MF gear, died 4 times, got him with down and the loot was like, did I just killed a beggar ? Was Shaper begging me money before he died ?

Drops on bosses have been disappointing this league for certain.

"
Overmedia wrote:

change video for quality problem you can free to use my video or build no problem

new video link(just change quality):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-hX84phZzM

i'll do 4 guardian and uber when i take a video i'll send here

I have updated the guide to include the video and defense stats. :)

"
Tadian wrote:
How's Commandment of Force compared to the recommended Commandment of Fury as glove enchant?

And is more attack speed or more damage better as helm enchant?
Speed gives slightly more dps and triggers molten burst more often I guess, or is there an internal cooldown?
I read somewhere that IAS is not always the best option even if it gives more dps because of whatever.

Got both options now so I wondered.

Fury gives more damage but Force is fine too.

Attack speed on helm has that tiny bit more damage over Cyclone damage on helm when fighting Shaper.

Flammability gives more damage during mapping.

"
huntsmon wrote:
how did you guys get xoph amulet? everyday im using chaos recipe to get some C's.. and everyday the price goes up. (10 ex for now)

Saving $1 a day will give you $365 in a year. ;)

Otherwise, you can try your luck on Xoph's Domoain.

"
rotheee wrote:
tried shaper 3 times now .. best try was about 25% in Phase 3 .. damn hard .. what should i upgrade except xophs :)

Your gears look fine. I suppose you just need to get familiarized with fighting Shaper. YOLO during phase 3 probably will work out better?

"
Tancerjay wrote:

I picked up a biscos yesterday to experiment, and I don't see much decrease in clearspeed on Shaped Spider or Shaped Ashen wood with the Biscos vs Xoph's even without respeccing to Avatar. Less health but can still do all mods but no leach/ele reflect fine. The boss and some big yellows die slightly slower but otherwise it goes at the same speed. Am level 96 in the Primeval force skill tree.

I imagine at around 13+ it would start to slow down though.

Without Xoph's Blood and without Avatar of Fire, you can clear till T15 just fine. T16 will be much tougher due to the lack in damage.

"
sinirzi wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sinirzi/characters

i need some item advices

At least 5L your chest, 4L your helm. Your rares are pretty messy too. Check out the recommended rares section on that.

Also, you are using the wrong flask setup. Refer to the guide as flasks are very important to survival.

"
Krazydog83 wrote:
This is my current setup.
Spoiler

Would it be a insane change for me if i swap the belly for a 6L
and some new boots ?

I would loose 39% hp from belly, but gain some max life from boots.
Would i get one shot by bosses if i swap over or would i be fine. with ~6200 HP you think ?
(Farming T15 maps)
(T16 bosses are easy atm, not tried shaper yet)

Btw this is the most fun build i'v played in PoE so far.

Thanks allot for reading this.

If you have watched @Overmedia's shaper video, you will see that Belly is perfectly fine for the build so if you have a 6L Belly, you can definitely switch to that.

"
yodabwoy wrote:
If i have 30% reduced HoA enchant is it better to get windscream for extra curse or get purity of fire ( or lightning) this is for HC

I would go for extra curse and run Enfeeble. :)
Hello ,

I almost have same items with you ,

6l bronn chest , same weapon , xoph blood amulet but my cyclone attack is arround 50k . with 80 level.

How can be that much difference ?

is it because of rings ? or is it because helmet enchant ?
Anything running a Blind/Cwdt setup? I so, how are your other 4 links?
Almost done with atlas(101/126), just missing T16 and Shaper + some unique maps now pretty much, almost all content down on really cheap gear and survavibility/dmg felt really good throughout!
Bought the chest with those colors and was too cheap to recolor, seems to work out fine with Slayer, also considering running Arakaali with the Herald of Thunder upgrade!

Level 90
Gear:

One of the hardest maps... Lots of kiting there, was extremely fun and scary
Hi. What should I upgrade next? I can't buy Xoph's blood now. It is too expensive.
92 and climbing in hardcore harbinger. cheap flasks. cheap 5-link. cheap everything except xoph's ammy. 7.3k hp. ele reflect surprisingly tankable without the ring. i hope to get to 100 with it. thanks
Hey fellas, here's my pastebin. Can anyone give me pointers on what to do next? (other than another good jewel, and an upgrade to the int one)

I feel like i've got great dmg but bosses seem slow.

https://pastebin.com/NG7JtMxQ
God Hates Us All - Slayer
Hello, how do you calculate the DPS of the meatballs? I'm new to PoB, so I'm not sure.
Taking Johnnys pastebin for example:

Molten Burst Damage (not dps): 24234.9

How can you find out total dps assuming all balls hit?
I've been doing attacks per second * proc rate * balls * ball damage to get the DPS (for johnny it's 7.21 * .2 * 9 * 24234.9 = 314520.5)

Can I then add this to the cyclone dps to get overall dps? If all balls hit of course.

Hi ,

Could you please advise me about my gears ? my cyclone damage is near 55k with 82 level

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info