[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

how do u obtain the howa claw in new league, is it gonna be that rare?
Lycosidae is the shield with Hits Cannot be Evaded

I'll start league with a life based crit ST and switch to HoWA later.
Last edited by Ryld12 on Mar 1, 2017, 10:00:59 PM
so...how viable IS this as a league starter? Looks awesome, but I'd hate to get stuck being crap just because I dont have a Hand of thought and motion (much less a howa) early on.

Should I use the best claw I can find in the meantime? Does that work?
"
buttcommander wrote:

Through the leaguestones. Honestly, it'll come down to the drop rate of the breach league stones that'll determine if it'll be easy to acquire the HOWA claws or not.
You will be adjusted to build 2.6? they say there is interesting pasivki brought :-)
Can I ask how you're able to make your character look transparent in the photo?
"
moooff wrote:

I'd also pick some nodes for damage with 1h melee weapons. About nodes - Arcing blows changed location (but this displacement does not matter for base build), Forces of Nature (now moved away from tree by 1 point). There's also a new node cluster: Promeval Force, 2 points away, but offering 20 Ele. Dmg. with weapons, 5% penetration, 20% ele dmg during flask and 10% reflect reduction! I think worth to use.

"
buttcommander wrote:

Breaches became a base game mechanic, though rarer. There's a league stone that increase amount of breaches. The base claws (Hand of Thought and Motion) drop from Esh's Domain (shards for breachstone drop from breaches and they were the most common for me). To upgrade it to Hand of Wisdom and Action you will need the Blessing of Esh as well (which drops from the same breach domain). To use breachstones you need access to map device and to even reach boss, you need a pretty good dps (it's a timed challange, you have to kill fast to get bonus time). It's probably impossible before level 75~80 (especially on league start, when none is fully geared). After 2-3 weeks it should be common
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Last edited by neltisen on Mar 2, 2017, 2:56:58 AM
"
tkensei wrote:
Can I ask how you're able to make your character look transparent in the photo?

It's part of our ascendancy, known as phasing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info