[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Queuetewig wrote:
Any suggestions on how to start a HoWA Build in the upcoming 2week event? Therefore the Claws wont be available for leveling. Although I am probably not going for SSF, I would love a recommendation which will be able to do Esh himself and which does not need to much regrets to respec.
Breach is available in the event... is there some other reason why the claws won't be available?

I mean blessing of ess will be pretty expensive to get to upgrade the claw, and the lvl 22 claw itself will probably be expensive for the first few days.
Last edited by Concentrated32 on Jul 13, 2017, 8:48:34 PM
Is there a cheap way to play this at the start of the 2 week until we can get the claws? like still build close to the same way without respec and use diff claw?
Hey! Great build, looks promising. However i have one concern. Is it okay to start the build now since 3.0 will...lets say...alter HOWA?
"
Hey! Great build, looks promising. However i have one concern. Is it okay to start the build now since 3.0 will...lets say...alter HOWA?
This might be the best time to play it. We have some preliminary plans for how to keep it alive in 3.0, however, bottom line is it might be viable and it might not.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Just for the fun of it and now, that I probably won't be able to add anything to my char anymore, here's what I assembled:

10.250 ES - Not enough for my taste, as my machine is glacially slow and evading is not an option most of the time.

53k damage without lightning golem.
91k with lightning golem and frenzy charges.
127k with both and elemental overload.
160k with those and flasks.

pretty happy with this. :-)
guys would someone mind giving me a bit of levelling help, im playing the build in racing league , just reached the merciless, but i was having a hard time in cruel malachai and his ilk.. i know there is a lot to improve , but since im still a relative noob, i cant figure out what to get, what to shift..out.
Plz check my character and suggest??
thankyou
Pretty good build, i struggle to cap max resistances, and i cant move anything on my build
fun to play
Stay positive Exile

Never drop'd a mirror of kalandra playing since closed beta
"
h3llw4rd3n wrote:
guys would someone mind giving me a bit of levelling help, im playing the build in racing league , just reached the merciless, but i was having a hard time in cruel malachai and his ilk.. i know there is a lot to improve , but since im still a relative noob, i cant figure out what to get, what to shift..out.
Plz check my character and suggest??
thankyou
Really, all you should be worrying about at the moment is levels and labs. Head for Unwavering Stance on the regular tree, and try to complete cruel and merciless labs, those ascendancy points make a big difference. Grab some actual HOWA claws asap as well. Then it's just grind until you can switch over to Chaos Innoculation, then drop all your life related gear - then you can start picking up end gear flasks. You should pick up your Fertile Mind / Brute Force jewels before you get the claws.
"
Fredyrocks wrote:
Pretty good build, i struggle to cap max resistances, and i cant move anything on my build
fun to play
Using the HH really restricts the rest of your gear with regard to resists. However, the upside is... well, HH. Tough to debate against it, it's one of the best pieces of gear in the game! Well worth the effort.

What are you running for jewels? You could drop some damage mods there for resists. Might be worthwhile if you could swap for Shaper's Touch, the added accuracy might end up boosting your dps.

Edit: Nope, I looked at your toon. Jewels are already resists. You're absolutely right, not much you can do, at least not without investing in mirror level gear. Just play it and enjoy!
Last edited by grimjack68 on Jul 29, 2017, 5:37:10 PM
I'm playing this build for some time now, wanted to know how this build will work in 3.0 and what has to change in gear, I'm thinking of like using only one HoWa and like a shield, and what will change in the passive tree?, I'm thinking of using two Opal rings with element damage on both, this will give it around (25+42)*2= 134% more elemental damage, which will help to balance the lose from the tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info