[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Good afternoon, play your builds and quite enjoyable to play it :-)

there was a couple of questions, whether you will adapt its 2.6 version?

and a few noob questions. Here I am level 60 and I still have a problem with mana regen .... so why not tell me?
"
TornadoWP wrote:
Good afternoon, play your builds and quite enjoyable to play it :-)

there was a couple of questions, whether you will adapt its 2.6 version?

and a few noob questions. Here I am level 60 and I still have a problem with mana regen .... so why not tell me?

Just take extra mana leech nodes, then respec out of it later when you can sustain mana with the one node.
How can i increase my dps? With golem+wrath in hideout i have only 17k dps (50k in screenshot)
If u just up quality of my gems i will have ~40-50k?

sorry for noob questions :)
"
How can i increase my dps? With golem+wrath in hideout i have only 17k dps (50k in screenshot)
If u just up quality of my gems i will have ~40-50k?

sorry for noob questions :)

That's just one part. It's a combination of your gems,gear,passive tree and jewels.
Any definite changes to the build with 2.6 manifesto? Passive tree, playstyle, etc.? Or do we have to wait until patch notes?
Ooh baby, exalted lightning res on

exalted all res on

now approaching 13k es with discipline and finally 6 linked

Feelsgoodman :)
What do you think about Mutewind Seal? The updated one grant Onslaught for 10 seconds after summoning socketed golem
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Biggest concern for this build is the availability of HoWa's for a reasonable price. I know it will still be possible to get breaches but availability will be close to 0 the first weeks right? What would be the alternative? use rare daggers or swords until they become available?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Biggest concern for this build is the availability of HoWa's for a reasonable price. I know it will still be possible to get breaches but availability will be close to 0 the first weeks right? What would be the alternative? use rare daggers or swords until they become available?

That is indeed right. First unblessed claws are not coming around until (probably) 2nd week of league and it would be around 1ex. As far as I am aware, the best weapons would be daggers and fast claws (also piercing swords/rapiers/whatever it's called, due to bigger hitbox)
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Hi, any specific recommendation about the weapon to use in this new league until we get the Hand of Wisdom?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info