[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

How the hell do people keep hitting 45k+?
Closest I can do with Lightning Pen is 33k rn at HO.
Noob question inc.

I'm tempted to give this build a go in 2.6, however I'm concerned about HOWA. Won't HOWA be a pita to get in Legacy?
Pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything. Bring your own weapons, safety not guaranteed.
So I'm at about 7k ES, 10k with Vaal Discipline, and Izaro in Uber Lab has now killed me twice. Once when I tried to facetank with Slower Projectiles (got oneshot on stage 2) and once when I tried to kite (got trapped and killed).

The problem is probably my gear.

Spoiler

Char is "LightsWisdomAction" in case anyone wants to see my tree.

Currently level 80. What should I focus on improving most?

@Person above me: hard to tell. Depends entirely on how common breaches are, and how hard it is to get breachstones. Probably going to be harder, but how much harder is the question.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Last edited by Budget_player_cadet on Feb 23, 2017, 7:29:45 AM
"
So I'm at about 7k ES, 10k with Vaal Discipline, and Izaro in Uber Lab has now killed me twice. Once when I tried to facetank with Slower Projectiles (got oneshot on stage 2) and once when I tried to kite (got trapped and killed).

The problem is probably my gear.

Spoiler

Char is "LightsWisdomAction" in case anyone wants to see my tree.

Currently level 80. What should I focus on improving most?

@Person above me: hard to tell. Depends entirely on how common breaches are, and how hard it is to get breachstones. Probably going to be harder, but how much harder is the question.

For starters, getting INT on each item will be crucial. You're missing this on at least 5 items, you want to try and aim for around 30 INT each piece. Upgrade your Auxium to a Crystal Belt. Your 9/8 HOWA Claw needs replacing. Also, your gems aren't 20/20 yet, you'll notice a big difference once you get all your gems lvled, as well as INT on all your gear.
i just got my hands on the blue dream and a blessing of chayula

this looks kinda good for this built, but is it really?
"
Geth83 wrote:
i just got my hands on the blue dream and a blessing of chayula

this looks kinda good for this built, but is it really?

Nope, a rare jewel will outperform it easily
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
I got pretty hooked on HoWA, with this build I reached level 95 and completed 36 challenges which I am very happy about (with help from 820).

This was my first CI character and the first time I crafted items successfully. With 4 chaos I made my chest, exalted the int then used about 10 divines on it. So far I am just over 2k fuses into it and have got 5 link 17 times and one 0 link haha. Crafted a pretty nice helm with alt regals then exalted accuracy, i'm going to exalt it again soon hoping for t1 hybrid % es. I got Culling strike on my 2nd Vaal, got ele dmg on first int essence on belt (dont use it though as I need resists) and found my boots before I even knew what HoWA or Vaal Pact/Ghost Reaver was haha.

I feel so lucky this league, here is the end result of my set up.
Spoiler
3x fertile mind 1x Brute Force

My dps isn't amazing but it does the job well, the clear speed it good and im sitting on 12.3k es with lvl 20 discipline.
Thanks for guide to all contributors. See you next league ;)
I think lots of people will run the Breach leaguestone in Legacy plus Breach becomes a core mechanic anyway, so I think HoWA claws will still be very affordable. But brobably not at the beginning of Legacy so leveling can be a pain.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
What's wrong with my gear?
"
What's wrong with my gear?

You don't have a Vinktar flask, other than that nothing is wrong with your gear other than maybe getting more int.

Edit* also you can gain alot of ES from getting a crystal belt.
Last edited by MartyMcFlyHigh on Feb 25, 2017, 7:37:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info