[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

"
Netukka wrote:
For 2.6, was thinking something like this:

www.poeurl.com/5BR

Which life nodes would I be taking on my way to level 70ish before switching to CI?

Was thinking four points down from Thick Skin and another four near US from Bloodless. That'd be exactly eight which I would need later go get CI + GR. Plus maybe another three from Blood Drinker.
Pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything. Bring your own weapons, safety not guaranteed.
Last edited by tehcrs on Mar 2, 2017, 4:22:30 PM
"
neltisen wrote:
"
Mendezshow wrote:
any change on tree for 2.6?

minor changes (some displacements), also a new (useful to that) cluster. Netukka posted link a few posts above

"
Netukka wrote:
For 2.6, was thinking something like this:

www.poeurl.com/5BR

thanks mate.
Ign:Mendezftw
"
Amaranth314 wrote:
@Netukka

you can save 1 point by connecting with deep wisdom (2 points) and losing 3 int points above.

But it has that icky +10 dex node instead of int! Yuck!

(But its worth it, better pathing. I edited my post too.)

Updated build link!

"
tehcrs wrote:
Which life nodes would I be taking on my way to level 70ish before switching to CI?

Was thinking four points down from Thick Skin and another four near US from Bloodless. That'd be exactly eight which I would need later go get CI + GR. Plus maybe another three from Blood Drinker.

Best options: Herbalism, Golem's Blood, Blood Drinker. If you still want more, then Bravery and Thick Skin.
Last edited by Netukka on Mar 2, 2017, 5:33:19 PM
Thanks man!
Pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything. Bring your own weapons, safety not guaranteed.
"
Netukka wrote:
"
Amaranth314 wrote:
@Netukka

you can save 1 point by connecting with deep wisdom (2 points) and losing 3 int points above.

Updated build link!

"
tehcrs wrote:

Best options: Herbalism, Golem's Blood, Blood Drinker. If you still want more, then Bravery and Thick Skin.

so is the main post still the same way to build for 2.6?
The OP hasnt updated the guide since 2.6, so the tree is dated. All the gem links/gear etc are probably going to be the same though. Not sure if theres some legacy unique thats going to be amazing.
"
Netukka wrote:
The OP hasnt updated the guide since 2.6, so the tree is dated. All the gem links/gear etc are probably going to be the same though. Not sure if theres some legacy unique thats going to be amazing.

There are a few updated items that might go well with this build (imho):

Mutewind Seal: No longer is supported by level 13 Faster Attacks. No longer is supported by level 16 increased minion Speed. Chance to dodge attacks is now 3-5%. Increased Level of Socketed Golem Gems increased to +3. Now socketed golem gems have 20% increased attack and cast speed. Now socketed golem gems grant onslaught for 10 seconds on summon.

This lets you drop onslaught flask for something more useful (also lasts longer than flask!)

Carnage Heart: No longer has Reduced Life or Reduced Energy Shield. Now has 30-40% Increased Damage While Leeching. Now has Increased Life Leech Rate of 50%.

Could be an optional amulet (if not able to afford Astramentis. Offers 30~56 all attributes, 20 all resists (gonna help as well) life leech and damage (well, until you eventually pick Vall Pact).

Brutus' Lead Sprinkler: No longer has Added Fire Damage against Ignited enemies. Now Adds 2-4 Fire Damage to Attacks per 10 Strength.

Depends on drop rate, but this, looks like a new HowA, just it's fire and needs strength stacking (also slightly weaker, but should be a OK till you get HowA-s)

English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
would like to ask

why not pick Onslaught ascendancy nodes, lets say just first 2 on kill. So we have phasing and onslaught?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Elemental immunity (and everything else Avatar of Veil provides) far outweighs the benefit you would get from Onslaught.

Besides, you can still use a silver flask for onslaught. Quicksilver is not necessary for this build.
"
Netukka wrote:
"
Amaranth314 wrote:
@Netukka

Updated build link!

"
tehcrs wrote:

THe link for the 2.6 tree doenst work for me :(

*edit:

its working now! :)
Last edited by cyryc on Mar 3, 2017, 11:01:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info