[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

Thank you for the guide. This is my first time trying out CI ele. After placing in Brute Force Solution jewel, I did not have enough strength left for my life leech, flame golem gems. Shuld I try to get more strength from gears or lower the gems level?

Thanks in advance!
@Mathodie, holidays for me as well, I will give you a proper reply after the weekend :)

"
slowmath wrote:
I don't really get how the chest links work. Cast when Damage Taken + Ball lightning + Curse on Hit + Flammability(SC) + Orb of Storms on 5 link. So when you take damage does it cast both ball and orb? Do both ball and orb curse on hit?

It will proc ball lightning and curse on hit (because ball lightning is level 5). It wont proc orb of storms, because you level it higher to have a manual cast for applying curses as well. So both proc the curses, but only ball lightning does it on taking damage.

"
QJeff wrote:
Thank you for the guide. This is my first time trying out CI ele. After placing in Brute Force Solution jewel, I did not have enough strength left for my life leech, flame golem gems. Shuld I try to get more strength from gears or lower the gems level?

Thanks in advance!

The level on your life leech does not really matter as it gives 2% leech on all levels. Flame golem should be max level though, so if you miss strength for that you will need to fix it.

An astramentis or a good rare amu with int/all attributes should fix it. Alternatively pick up a 30 str node temporarily.

what do you mean by ''jewel your whispering ice''?
@Falagar112 , slowmath

Orb of storm can't be proc with CWDT at any lvl (it's write on the spell's end description "You can only cast this spell directly" ).

Orb of storm is self casting only for proc Mastermind Ascendancy passive and to properly cursing thing with the linked flammability curse when needed .

Merry Christmas all !
Last edited by Elf_97 on Dec 24, 2016, 11:18:10 PM
hey, thanks for the guide, it's been a good source of info on the build.
I'm trying Occultist route and see how it goes.
I very like this build :)
Hydra down :)
Hi Mathoddie,

Great build, want to thank you big time for this one!

I do have 1 question, in the video you have a buff on which circles 4secs fire, cold and lightning.

I have exact the same build and gear as you but dont have that skill, can you explain what it is?

Sorry if this is a newbie question ;-)

NVM Found it, its your old ascendancy choice :-)!!

Kind regards, DaWushu
Last edited by peereboom on Dec 25, 2016, 4:24:40 AM
Nice build although you forget to credit Kelwynn.

This is just a gimmicky version of the superior Curse Whisperer build.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
is mastermind of discord really needed ? else i'd go clamity first in merc and maybe mastermind in uber lab

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info