[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

Hello evryone, first, thanks for this build, very nice, cheap and original to play!

I have few questions about it.
Fisrt, Since the pyre ring dont convert 100% of cold dammage into fire, but only 40%, is it viable to take some cold dammage node into passive skill tree?

Second question, i use elemental weakness and flammability with blashemy support, is it a good option, in your opinion? For the moment i'm lvl 41 and begin the cruel difficulty, so the ennemies aren't a greath treath to me, but i wonder if i shouldn't switch for more defensive aura/curse for merciless?

Have a nice day!
GG
I personally dont like the idea of going berserker. Why not just keep everything as it was, invest 2 points into avatar of fire and use the 40% pyre ring? yóu will end up with 90% conversion which nerfes the overall build by 10% less dmg since you cant deal any other form of dmg? I mean all those balance changes are there for a reason, and if this build is really that strong ( still preparing to level) 10% nerf shouldnt make it unviable, or am i missing something crucial? Im not the most experienced player tó be honest.

Berserker is just for 2 keynodes, 3% leech, 40% more dmg - but 10% more taken. the 15% movement is nice but oh well, and the 6% less dmg after kill coutners the 10% disadvantage. But elementalist has still the better nodes overall, less reflect, better golems, more golem, the small nodes add up too, 25% firepen after using orb of storms etc, less eledmg taken. Is it really necessary to throw elementalist out of the window just cause of a 10% nerf?

tl:dr, avatar of fire + pyre, accept 10% dmg nerf, but use a more fitting class ?
Did both builds. Beserker is much stronger, facetanking Uberizaro. Leeching almost everything till T15 bosses easily, even without liefe leech gem. Elementalist has more es, has to act carefully. Movingspeed is one of the main issues of elementalist in my point of view.
Last edited by Wilmots on Mar 28, 2017, 10:35:27 AM
hi. i nowice and dont understand why ur build in my hand didnt apply enfeeble?
im take away cwdt and all works fine. whats wrong with me?
upd. start working. idk whats why
Last edited by pureWrath on Apr 30, 2017, 6:05:16 AM
I would recommend to use Frost wall+CWDT, it will automatically fence off mobs near player. Frost wall breaks their navigation, they can't reach player, just don't see him, and they go away)
Last edited by Stridemann on Jun 30, 2017, 11:58:27 PM
Will it be viable on 3.0? This build has really interesting playstyle, but i`m newbie and i am not able to predict it.
More likely no. This topic seems dead.
Could someone please post a screenshot of the of the skill tree? The latter two trees do not open right in my browsers. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info