[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

I loved this build last time around. Going to tinker with something else to start but I may come right back to this.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Do you think its bad idea to start play league with this build? Cause thats what i will do since its gonna be s/c i dont think its bad idea tho?

Only problem is that it is very item dependent.

All you need is whispering ice but until then il just go flameblast and either farm for whispering ice or just farm dried lake and wait for somone to sell whispering ice on poe xyz
I never asked it but wich keystones i should take from berserker ascendy?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

normal: pain reaver
cruel: crave the slaughter
merciless: aspect of carnage
uber: rite of ruin (nothing better, so)
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Im wondering how exactly berserker is better than elementalist...i mean elementalist had double golems and way more damage and could easy do reflect maps but berserker only have life leech over elemetalist is it really worth? not like i have a choice now im already berserker but just wondering
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Mar 4, 2017, 12:51:43 PM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Im wondering how exactly berserker is better than elementalist...i mean elementalist had double golems and way more damage and could easy do reflect maps but berserker only have life leech over elemetalist is it really worth? not like i have a choice now im already berserker but just wondering

You forget 40% MORE (!) damage from aspect of carnage.
"
so... new patch new things to consider, how do you convert now? pyre and aof? aof and ctf? how to you leech? blasphemy is useless now, the aoe barely covers half the screen on 21/20

play berserker for free leech, convert with AoF+CtF
"
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
so... new patch new things to consider, how do you convert now? pyre and aof? aof and ctf? how to you leech? blasphemy is useless now, the aoe barely covers half the screen on 21/20

play berserker for free leech, convert with AoF+CtF

yeah no, I'd rather not die

You end up with more leech then on witch and actually don't have to sacrifice a dps gem to run CtF.

But do whatever you feel like ^^

But elementalist gained 40% bonus damage for each golem or i am missing something here o.o?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

But elementalist gained 40% bonus damage for each golem or i am missing something here o.o?

there is a (huge) difference between increased damage and more damage, but I'm to tired to go through the maths :P

copy paste is my friend:

Spoiler
Increased means it will apply additively, more means it will apply multiplicatively.

For example, lets say you have 100 base energy shield. You have 20% increased energy shield from passives, and 30% increased energy shield from Intelligence. You also have 10% more energy shield from passives.

Energy shield=100*(1+.2+.3)*1.1=165

Now if you also had 20% more energy shield from a unique item or something you would have:
Energy shield=100*(1+.2+.3)*1.1*1.2=198

Hope this helps you understand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info