[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Hmm but it says only "all quest gems" like when i check wiki it says marauder cant buy faster casting from vendor and other blue gems too and lets say even if he does sell those gems then with what im suppose to level as berserker until i get flameblast/whispering ice? becuz that npc is only in act 3

Help Siosa on normal - sells all gems on normal level regardless of class.

And I don't know but is that such a big problem? I mean you walk to act 3 normal in an hour or two?

Hmm okay then i hope you are right xD

Uh well not really xD il just go with firestorm until then
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Hmm but it says only "all quest gems" like when i check wiki it says marauder cant buy faster casting from vendor and other blue gems too and lets say even if he does sell those gems then with what im suppose to level as berserker until i get flameblast/whispering ice? becuz that npc is only in act 3

Help Siosa on normal - sells all gems on normal level regardless of class.

And I don't know but is that such a big problem? I mean you walk to act 3 normal in an hour or two?

Hmm okay then i hope you are right xD

Uh well not really xD il just go with firestorm until then

Exactly.

I did same this league, run to prison, collect firestorm, get to 33, collect staff, get to 38 collect CwC/CI, run to dried lake merciless,farm,game over.

On SSF you do the exact same (minus the staff of course) but farm aquaducts instead for humility cards.
This time il be playing S/C tho i am finally done with HC after i played it for 4 years becuz 90% of my rips were due to low FPS also the hardest part i think will be getting whispering ice i am gonna try farm for it for couple of hours and see how it goes also know any good loot filter for 2.6?
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Mar 3, 2017, 6:55:03 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
This time il be playing S/C tho i am finally done with HC after i played it for 4 years becuz 90% of my rips were due to low FPS also the hardest part i think will be getting whispering ice i am gonna try farm for it for couple of hours and see how it goes also know any good loot filter for 2.6?

I always have used Neversinks lootfilter myself. He usually updates it before patch is live.

And yes I stay away from HC too, no SSD ;)

ps, you overestimate rarity of the staff, you won't get it day 1 maybe but give it a few days and they will be cheap and all over.
Last edited by falagar112 on Mar 3, 2017, 7:27:37 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

I always have used Neversinks lootfilter myself. He usually updates it before patch is live.

ps, you overestimate rarity of the staff, you won't get it day 1 maybe but give it a few days and they will be cheap and all over.

Alright gonna wait for him to finish it but where he usually post it?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

Alright gonna wait for him to finish it but where he usually post it?

https://github.com/NeverSinkDev/NeverSink-Filter/releases
Thanks! just curious if you gonna play this league aswell?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Thanks! just curious if you gonna play this league aswell?

Yeah I will!

Probably a different build though. (As first char at least)
Do you think its bad idea to start play league with this build? Cause thats what i will do since its gonna be s/c i dont think its bad idea tho?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Do you think its bad idea to start play league with this build? Cause thats what i will do since its gonna be s/c i dont think its bad idea tho?

Only problem is that it is very item dependent.
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info