[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

Oh okay i get it now :p Also i miss clicked and helped oak instead of kill him and get 1 skill point...so now il need to spend 20 regrets -_-
So far doing great im lvl 85 and facetank easy two T11 bosses with my 40C budgeat gear and i finally managed drop T12 map so i hope from there on i will get even higher maps
I can't complain either, dropped a shavs and 6 linked it with 1 fusing...

:)
Thank you for posting this build.
May I ask: How are you proccing Masterming of Discord? If I understand correctly, CwDT (ball lightning) does not count as "using". Do you just keep an Orb of Storms somewhere to cast every now and then, and if so, does that slow you down?
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
when will u update it for 2.6?
"
Gabrielsc wrote:

Play Berserker and get Avatar of fire. choose life or es.

or

Do old guide and use Cold to Fire gem alongside or without Pyre ring (Pyre nerfed)
"
onomastikon wrote:
May I ask: How are you proccing Masterming of Discord? If I understand correctly, CwDT (ball lightning) does not count as "using". Do you just keep an Orb of Storms somewhere to cast every now and then, and if so, does that slow you down?

You only need mastermind on bosses and you use orb of storms (swap cwdt/ball light with orb of storms+empower or warlords mark if you need spare mana for a purity) on boss.

"
Gabrielsc wrote:

I am playing different build this league but my 2.5 char has been updated for 2.6 gem and passive wise. Just play it on a berserker instead of elementalist. (public-creamoncast)

in short, avatar+cold to fire, drop life leech (berserker)

berserker build below, add another str->int jewel above marauder start.

Last edited by falagar112 on Mar 14, 2017, 8:48:53 AM
That Berserker Option always seemed very good. I think I´m gonna try that out.

Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Mar 14, 2017, 6:35:14 PM
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
onomastikon wrote:

You only need mastermind on bosses and you use orb of storms (swap cwdt/ball light with orb of storms+empower or warlords mark if you need spare mana for a purity) on boss.

"
Gabrielsc wrote:

I am playing different build this league but my 2.5 char has been updated for 2.6 gem and passive wise. Just play it on a berserker instead of elementalist. (public-creamoncast)

Savagery as ascendancy perk? Youre kidding me, not with CI.
"
Wilmots wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
onomastikon wrote:

"
Gabrielsc wrote:

Savagery as ascendancy perk? Youre kidding me, not with CI.

Yes I quoted an old post of mine without quoting that misclick sorry. I think it's obvious to not take that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info