[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

"
mopzi wrote:
is mastermind of discord really needed ? else i'd go clamity first in merc and maybe mastermind in uber lab

been playin this in HC. I'm getting calamity first because I've already almost killed myself like 15 times. i think mastermind can wait
HC here, got calamity last. reflect mobs were never a problem, but i was afraid to run reflect maps before i got it.
Ehm are you sure that CWDT can proc Orb of Storms? My orb of storms is lvl 1 and I can use it manually while linked to CWDT and it doesn't proc when I take damage.

Edit: It says on the spell that you can only self-cast it.

Edit 2: Ignore this comment. Merry X-mas!
Last edited by Afridqvist on Dec 26, 2016, 10:48:17 AM
Why not using both Icestorm and Firestorm?
Ingame: KAZZNA
I guess cause nobody wants to 6L a whispering ice
"
vinco2050 wrote:
I guess cause nobody wants to 6L a whispering ice

And when switching for eg Ele Focus? I am right now at act3 merci and so far its like knive through butter, so I am interested if there is some major drawback later in game.
Ingame: KAZZNA
If I'm playing with someone who is using blasphemy + warlord's mark already should I still use blasphemy + warlord's mark too or should I use something else?
I'd just like to add to this build that if you get the + 30 int right next to vaal pact you can get 40 int + 10 dex for 3 points and respec out of catalyze, which gives you 40 int for the same 3 points, just a heads up, a question, on the dps side of things, how would you upgrade this build (without counting flasks), would a firestorm/icestorm CwC setup work in any way ?
Wow this build looks awesome, definatly going into breach league with this, cant wait to take a crack at Breaches etc.

Thanks for writing this all up, great detail work to.
"
GaabrielMS wrote:
I'd just like to add to this build that if you get the + 30 int right next to vaal pact you can get 40 int + 10 dex for 3 points and respec out of catalyze, which gives you 40 int for the same 3 points, just a heads up, a question, on the dps side of things, how would you upgrade this build (without counting flasks), would a firestorm/icestorm CwC setup work in any way ?

If you did you gain 0 int but lose 24% elemental damage as the strength nodes turn into int if you use the jewel.but it does look like the op post has moved on to different build i have killed hydra/minotaur and 4 of the breach boss's not sure this can kill shaper if not i will switch over to the tri curse version of this build as it seems great
Last edited by Anguskhan82 on Dec 27, 2016, 7:31:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info