[2.5] CI Witch Scorching Ray CWC Whispering Ice - Version 2.0 Released - Now with more damage!

"
lambanog wrote:
Hi! First huge thanks to Mathoddie for this super great build! I just want to get help regarding the fertile mind jewel: When I put a fertile mind jewel in the right side of the shadow tree beside the blood drinker and mind drinker nodes, I only get a +28 increase on my int. I have 1028 int and when I put a +24 implicit fertile mind, my int only increases to 1056. Is this a bug or something? When I hover on the dex passives they are already transformed to int. Plz Help

Why would you put fertile mind there? You do not pick any dex nodes there, it is a waste of jewel. The nodes are of course transformed to int, but since you did not pick them, they do not increase your int at all.
The fertile mind jewel goes next to the Vaal pact.
Between blood drinker and mind drinker nodes you should put a rare jewel or an Izaro's turmoil.
Thanks man! I got it now.
Since we self cast orb of storms on occasions, wouldn't it be better to ditch the cwdt-ball lightning-curse setup and add something new? frost wall maybe? idk, on trash mob it's no use cause they die pretty fast and on bosses we cast orb of storms with curse. self casting is pretty fast and it doesn't affect my clear speed as far as i'm concerned. i usually have orb of storms setup on my characters, so i'm kind of used to it. what do you think? lvl 87, 3/5 breachlords, uber izaro, normal atziri and minotaur are down, waiting for maps. it's really hard to get t10+ maps and i don't wanna spend any currency on that.
Last edited by dsimek11 on Dec 22, 2016, 7:18:37 AM
What's the minimum ES and int? required to be on each piece of gear to reach 10K?
Last edited by Imgisy on Dec 22, 2016, 9:42:37 AM
If you can help me with this lag problem when doing breach domains. I just can't keep up with the timer. I can clear maps fast enough and do breaches in maps but in breach domains monsters seem to live longer. Im level 85 with level 19 gems. Thanks.
"
lambanog wrote:
If you can help me with this lag problem when doing breach domains. I just can't keep up with the timer. I can clear maps fast enough and do breaches in maps but in breach domains monsters seem to live longer. Im level 85 with level 19 gems. Thanks.

had the same problem, timer just wouldn't go up. then all of a sudden it just fixed itself, really don't know how to help. I didn't make it the first 2-3 times and I really think it was a bug, 'cause i didn't change anything and the fourth time i had a minute of spare time.
How it is possible to use blasphemy + warlord mark + AA + discipline at the same time?
Can you run breaches with this icestorm build? I'm using CWC scorching ray/firestorm and Xoph and Tul simply take way too long to kill. The build clears trash fine but on bosses it's not viable :/. So i don't know how icestorm scales on bosses so that's why i'm asking about your build.

ty for reply
"
lailaseth wrote:
Can you run breaches with this icestorm build? I'm using CWC scorching ray/firestorm and Xoph and Tul simply take way too long to kill. The build clears trash fine but on bosses it's not viable :/. So i don't know how icestorm scales on bosses so that's why i'm asking about your build.

ty for reply

I killed 3 breachlords quite easy, except for tul and that's only 'cause i didn't bring any topaz flasks. he killed me twice but he would fall deathless if i prepared a little better.

Basically- it's great for bosses.
"
dsimek11 wrote:
"
lailaseth wrote:

ty for reply

I killed 3 breachlords quite easy, except for tul and that's only 'cause i didn't bring any topaz flasks. he killed me twice but he would fall deathless if i prepared a little better.

Basically- it's great for bosses.

Can vouch for this. Currently level 91 with 4/5 breachlords down, you do need to bring the appropriate flasks for each fight though. Also, some investment would be needed to ensure you have sufficient DPS to clear the breaches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info