"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
why the tittynipple not

Well then.

Carry on.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
So, does anyone else remember pre-2.0 when shavs were 60-80 ex?

Weren't those the best times? when the market was actually decent?

I'm in standard doing atziri runs coz, why the tittynipple not, i kill the trio, shavs drops, i poe.trade it, and its literally 4 ex... like, thats... idk math, but thats really shit...

:/ this makes me sad... and somewhat infuriating because, GGG had to make the questionable decision of "durrrr we should 4x the drop rate of everything, because that's what everyone wanted!!!"

ugh...

This is gonna make me really upset for a while... :(

If they hadn't upped the drop rate you wouldn't even have it, there will never be a way for you to get currency because you suddenly got a lucky drop, that isn't how life works and it isn't how poe works.

Even the guys who get skyforth sure they are rich now, but odds are someone who got that item was already rich because of reasons I won't get into.

The way to get rich in poe is to play the meta, play the gear market, and play the information market.
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
Last edited by Legatus1982 on Oct 24, 2016, 12:24:11 PM
"
Legatus1982 wrote:
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

I'm in standard doing atziri runs coz, why the tittynipple not, i kill the trio, shavs drops, i poe.trade it, and its literally 4 ex... like, thats... idk math, but thats really shit...

:/ this makes me sad... and somewhat infuriating because, GGG had to make the questionable decision of "durrrr we should 4x the drop rate of everything, because that's what everyone wanted!!!"

ugh...

This is gonna make me really upset for a while... :(

If they hadn't upped the drop rate you wouldn't even have it, there will never be a way for you to get currency because you suddenly got a lucky drop, that isn't how life works and it isn't how poe works.

Even the guys who get skyforth sure they are rich now, but odds are someone who got that item was already rich because of reasons I won't get into.

The way to get rich in poe is to play the meta, play the gear market, and play the information market.

well, that's not true, i had 3 drop pre 4x... that's why i made this post lol
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

well, that's not true, i had 3 drop pre 4x... that's why i made this post lol

The 4x increase has improved the game overall, making various builds much more accessible for a wider range of players. So we can take some solace in that.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
shav's sells for less you buy things for less it's basically the same, unless you plan on wasting exalts on crafting nothing's really changed, except it's easier to actually slowly accumulate wealth in the game.

Also shav's was dropping in price long before they upped the drop rate. There's just more options for that slot now, especially with the amount to 6l div cards available, people are actually using rares in that slot again.
Last edited by j33bus on Oct 24, 2016, 2:16:46 PM
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

Weren't those the best times?

If you were the seller. If you were the buyer, uhm, lol...
"
johnKeys wrote:
you got a Shavs.
fuck the "market".

I never will.
fuck my life.

Never say never, they buffed the droprates quite a bit and now there's even a card for it.
At this writing, I've never had one drop either. If they really buffed the rates, maybe I'll see one. Probably will. I bought one a while back though so I do own one.
Censored.
Meanwhile, the rarest unique I've ever gotten was a Carcass Jack and I've been playing the recent leagues fairly actively. Fml..
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

I'm in standard...

stopped reading here.
Std is dump for all items people gather during the leagues, as well as from HC (cause GGG have no idea what perma death is, not to mention cheesy logout macros that are acceptable).

Sorry to hear that man, but what do you expect in over saturated market.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info