Getting a shavs makes me sad.

"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
Getting a shavs makes me sad.

Ha. Grats on the Shav's. Sorry 4ex is not enough for you.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
It is still too expensive.
It should be 2 ex from the beginning or otherwhise i can't afford it.
I just sold a Shav's for 5ex the other day (and it was cheapest on the market in SC Ess). With how cheap a lot of stuff is, 5ex is more than enough to gear many builds. So 5ex is still a significant amount of money to make off of one sale.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:
So, does anyone else remember pre-2.0 when shavs were 60-80 ex?

Weren't those the best times? when the market was actually decent?

I'm in standard doing atziri runs coz, why the tittynipple not, i kill the trio, shavs drops, i poe.trade it, and its literally 4 ex... like, thats... idk math, but thats really shit...

:/ this makes me sad... and somewhat infuriating because, GGG had to make the questionable decision of "durrrr we should 4x the drop rate of everything, because that's what everyone wanted!!!"

ugh...

This is gonna make me really upset for a while... :(

Seeing how finding something made you sad, have I ever got an offer for you.

You could give ME the item and I promise to be very very happy.

I've never owned a Shavs and it would be the highlight of my pOe career owning one.

I'll even send you messages thanking you occasionally and I will sing your praises on the forums.

Plus the balance of enjoyment will shift to happier as I would be very happy receiving it, and you will be much happier not having it.

I number crunched your 4x drop increase and was saddened to realize that 4 X 0 still equals o unfortunately.

A 1 in a million drop becomes a 4 in a million drop, it's not like they are raining from the sky and everyone having inventories full of them.

Thanks!
Last edited by RockGod on Oct 23, 2016, 6:20:56 PM
Maybe if the droprate wasn't changed it wouldn't drop for you at all. I mean, you wanted 80 ex after getting 4 ex item, but in reality you would just have 0 ex if it wasn't for the change, I'm afraid.
✠ ✠
Why does everyone forget the items are also cheap because everyone and their moms is like level 85+.

Shavs was artificially extra expensive because just getting to merciless was an achievement. Highest ilvl base used to sell for actual big money.

If everyone in the game "got gud" and same increased drop rates + new features such as cards. Obviously more people farming high end gear with a higher population with enchantments will quickly devalue anything.
It is much more difficult to get rich now. I found two Shav's in the same week back when they were expensive. However, my opinion is that the game is better because one can try out new unique based builds now that previously would have been way too expensive. So I agree that it is unfortunate but the game is overall more fun now for more people.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
It is much more difficult to get rich now. I found two Shav's in the same week back when they were expensive. However, my opinion is that the game is better because one can try out new unique based builds now that previously would have been way too expensive. So I agree that it is unfortunate but the game is overall more fun now for more people.

? What the fuck it is much easier to get rich now are all of you like bad at the market or some shit? It is 10x easier to be rich.

Like the economy is technically the same still it's just smaller numbers but I don't think most of you can fathom now I really don't.

League wise.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 23, 2016, 8:05:51 PM
"
"
Turtledove wrote:

? What the fuck it is much easier to get rich now are all of you like bad at the market or some shit? It is 10x easier to be rich.

Like the economy is technically the same still it's just smaller numbers but I don't think most of you can fathom now I really don't.

League wise.

Naw people see rich is I get one big ultra drop = set from the rest of my life, as oppose to building up slowly over the time.

If you can make greater or equal to amounts of mone you did previously, but everything is cheaper. By comparison you would be richer.

But people don't really care, what they really care about is being richer than everyone else by a large margin.
"
"
Turtledove wrote:

League wise.

I_NO, I think that it is good to show some sympathy for someone that feels bad.

From the perspective of a comparison with others, it is more difficult to get rich now in PoE. From the perspective of being able to afford to play any build you want and you can afford, it is better now. I mentioned that people are much better off now and that it is better for the game now.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Oct 23, 2016, 11:44:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info