[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

Which Vessle of vinktar is used for this build? i see people linking the 10% penetration one, but then on the build page its the lightning damage to attacks, which is the one i want?
"
tweedacus wrote:
Which Vessle of vinktar is used for this build? i see people linking the 10% penetration one, but then on the build page its the lightning damage to attacks, which is the one i want?

Penetration, updating the flasks section now.
im currently doing your build, and the damage seems lacking, I know i don't have your awesome gear, but what am I missing?

name is itstoolatetoreroll
Been away from the game for a long time yet wanted to dabble a little with this build.

1) Will an old black gleam quiver be ok for a quiver with the basic 50% conversion.

2) Will a legacy (did not even know these had changed) vinktar 20% phys to lighting with the 30% work or are the pure lightnings a much better option?

3) whats the most preferred ascendancy class. I am sure I missed it in your post yet I am trying to scrape some gears up to try a little high end mapping with this chr to test vs my older builds which seem to now have some issues with life mainly in the tier 16 maps lols. I have been away to long so it seems.
"
Maxwell89 wrote:
im currently doing your build, and the damage seems lacking, I know i don't have your awesome gear, but what am I missing?

name is itstoolatetoreroll

Couple things I noticed, First you're still relatively low level. You still have to pick up aspect of the lynx and min max your jewels. Second I'd drop pierce for PPAD in your gem links.

Those changes should improve your DPS by a good chunk. Keep getting some levels (75 is relatively low man). Keep at it!
"
NewbieDOTcom wrote:
Been away from the game for a long time yet wanted to dabble a little with this build.

1) Will an old black gleam quiver be ok for a quiver with the basic 50% conversion.

2) Will a legacy (did not even know these had changed) vinktar 20% phys to lighting with the 30% work or are the pure lightnings a much better option?

3) whats the most preferred ascendancy class. I am sure I missed it in your post yet I am trying to scrape some gears up to try a little high end mapping with this chr to test vs my older builds which seem to now have some issues with life mainly in the tier 16 maps lols. I have been away to long so it seems.

1) I'd grab the prophecized (spelling) version. Much better and still relatively cheap.

2) Yes it would work, lit pen being the best option though.

3) Recommended ascendancy is Pathfinder no doubt. Go Veteran bowyer - Nature's boon - Master alchemist (since you have legacy vinktar) - Nature's adrenline.
Hello everyone, sorry for my english but I am french;) I play for now this build:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1585294

I hesitate to invest all my currency to test :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1580756

or

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1745340

According to you, what is most effective for high lvl maps and end game boss ?

Don't know if it's intended, but you can save a point on the Elite version of the tree by connecting to the two dex nodes on the very right of the tree instead of connecting to the nodes under Fangs of the Viper.
"
Ranchhods wrote:
Don't know if it's intended, but you can save a point on the Elite version of the tree by connecting to the two dex nodes on the very right of the tree instead of connecting to the nodes under Fangs of the Viper.

I think he will take the es/eva node later on, that are connected.

Last edited by SuperSaiaJin on Oct 2, 2016, 8:30:40 AM
What is the best gem to replace with Pcoc for the budget version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info