[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
Aqu_ wrote:

Long story short, i dont think the build is very good at killing bosses in a temp league or more generally without super expensive/legacy/mirrored gear in standard (and to be fair every build destroys shit with that kind of investment). For clearing maps and doing pretty much everything else it is super fun, though, so dont take my post the wrong way. Imo you just cant expect anything close to the "boss-killing" in the videos without blasting cap's insane gear (and for me that was the focus in the videos).

Actually I think this build with master surgeon is more of a boss killer than the other bow build I played this league. It definitely sacrifices dps for defenses, but 10kes is a lot better than my 4.6khp assasin.
"
"
Aqu_ wrote:

Long story short, i dont think the build is very good at killing bosses in a temp league or more generally without super expensive/legacy/mirrored gear in standard (and to be fair every build destroys shit with that kind of investment). For clearing maps and doing pretty much everything else it is super fun, though, so dont take my post the wrong way. Imo you just cant expect anything close to the "boss-killing" in the videos without blasting cap's insane gear (and for me that was the focus in the videos).

Actually I think this build with master surgeon is more of a boss killer than the other bow build I played this league. It definitely sacrifices dps for defenses, but 10kes is a lot better than my 4.6khp assasin.

Well, the problem is that by this build u don't take Master surgeon here. It's Veteran Bower and Master Alchemist last nodes. They do it like super glass canon, so u really do not need flasks on Single target, cause u kill anything in 2-3 seconds(or 1 phase of anything).
And it IS capable only on high end gear.(I mean the assendace nodes like the ones in this build)
For not mirror gear you DO NOT NEED veteran bower, 10% ele resistance is great DMG boost, but flask recharges are FAR more important..
So u need to take Master Alchemist and Master Surgeon. It will be far more comfortable in playstile.

And actually i do agree (Have tried this variant, the DPS is really insane, but survival is not what u really want from 1000+ex build, not even close).. So if u try this build do try it a with Surgeon nodes and a bit more Es maybe.. Does it really matter u kill shaper 3-rd phase in 2 seconds or in 4?
Really guys?
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
Last edited by Dzz1rt on Oct 1, 2016, 4:50:42 AM
"
Dzz1rt wrote:
"
"
Aqu_ wrote:

Well, the problem is that by this build u don't take Master surgeon here. It's Veteran Bower and Master Alchemist last nodes. They do it like super glass canon, so u really do not need flasks on Single target, cause u kill anything in 2-3 seconds(or 1 phase of anything).
And it IS capable only on high end gear.(I mean the assendace nodes like the ones in this build)
For not mirror gear you DO NOT NEED veteran bower, 10% ele resistance is great DMG boost, but flask recharges are FAR more important..
So u need to take Master Alchemist and Master Surgeon. It will be far more comfortable in playstile.

And actually i do agree (Have tried this variant, the DPS is really insane, but survival is not what u really want from 1000+ex build, not even close).. So if u try this build do try it a with Surgeon nodes and a bit more Es maybe.. Does it really matter u kill shaper 3-rd phase in 2 seconds or in 4?
Really guys?

as you can guess, taking no master surgeon is totally a standart league choice due to having good gear, but you wouldn't lose anything if you follow master surgeon path. at start, when the shaper fights were something new to game, we were using master surgeon(thats one of the biggest reasons to choose pathfinder over deadeye) and now everyone get used to shaper's tricks and we know what the fight is about. so we care about using the maximum potential of our gear as much as we can get: max reflect-free tooltip dps.

master surgeon + veteran bowyer, nature's boon are the ones to get in temp leagues, in my humble opinion. i dont know the others, but from my experience BV and full ele convert barrage are the only skills which can facetank shaper beam.(probably if invested juggernaut self cast discharge can facetank too) this is only sustainable with master surgeon.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 1, 2016, 5:10:51 AM
I would be interested in seeing the gear linked that was used for the shown tooltip DPS in OP. It looks great but I assume with Reach of the Council the DPS will be a lot lower? Could you show the DPS with Reach + Inc Crit Strikes instead of Harbinger + GMP?

Thanks!
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
Hey, always a fan of your builds, I'm curious as to whether this build can do shaper without legacy gear, for a temp league for example. I've looked and for a 6L 325dps bow its like 10ex (without the crit multi rolls) Does that mean i basically have to craft one myself?

Could someone possible post a video of this build in a temp league so i can see how well it performs?
Could you make a video of 6% quality Gracial Hammer killing shaper ?

With that gear it would be possible...
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
I think i will try the budget version for this build, character is at lvl61, i will review about this version around 3 or 4 days.
Spoiler
"
Rupenus wrote:

master surgeon + veteran bowyer, nature's boon are the ones to get in temp leagues, in my humble opinion. i dont know the others, but from my experience BV and full ele convert barrage are the only skills which can facetank shaper beam.(probably if invested juggernaut self cast discharge can facetank too) this is only sustainable with master surgeon.

Well i do agree on this. Master alchemists is more for full legacy flasks setup, so it's standart really..And about facetanking degen, well i bet anything can tank it with descent dmg..+ instatnt life leech
For example i tank it easily on my ranger on TS(no Barrage) with atziri flask only+acuity(but the bow is good). With average bow u can have vinktar +atziri gloves and here u go...
So i suppose any other skill with instant life leach can do it. The problem is that all are crazy about that BV build (very inconvinient to play with IMO) and 95% of Shaper kills are BV or Totems, so everyone thinks the Degen beam is smth OP, not at all.
IGN:Jane_Has_A_Gun
hey do i realy need the enlighten lv 4 can i do with a lv 3 ?
"
VHBegh wrote:
hey do i realy need the enlighten lv 4 can i do with a lv 3 ?

Level 3 should be fine. If it's too close for comfort, pick up the 4% mana reserve node in the influence wheel. Right across from CI node. Only one point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info