[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
tweedacus wrote:
What is the best gem to replace with Pcoc for the budget version?

try this:
curse on hit + assasins mark + herald of ice or thunder(one is better than other i forgot)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Janus171 wrote:
I would be interested in seeing the gear linked that was used for the shown tooltip DPS in OP. It looks great but I assume with Reach of the Council the DPS will be a lot lower? Could you show the DPS with Reach + Inc Crit Strikes instead of Harbinger + GMP?

Thanks!

I'll just quote this ;-) any input?
IGN: @JanusHuntress

Thanks GGG for caring so much about your players: https://redd.it/57wexj
How did level this build?
I'm thinking going ele bow, picking up nearby life nodes until 60s
(or whenever I can wear a good es chest) then respecing into CI.

If you ever have time, you should think about writing up a small section on leveling into this build :)
First 90 in POE in Essence League using a build that was definitely not Meta BV Pathfinder :V
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
tweedacus wrote:

try this:
curse on hit + assasins mark + herald of ice or thunder(one is better than other i forgot)

But then i wont be able to run hatred + herald of ash for full conversion?
"
tweedacus wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
tweedacus wrote:

try this:

herald of ash is added not conversion.
Btw, as long as i have tested, herald of thunder is better because of point blank node in skill tree and vov shocks nearby enemies.Although i take chalice for normal map but rarely use it in order to quick refill vov, except for t12+ bosses so far - yellow map bosses mostly got melted in 5-6 seconds time of vov.
I got a question about accuracy for this build because i havent played any crit bow build. How much accuracy is enough? I have it at 85% at lvl 79.
"
tweedacus wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
tweedacus wrote:

try this:

well for sure, losing 1 gem slot to pcoc is worse than taking off herald of ash.

also as mentioned, phys to light 50%, and signal fire 50% does the full conversion trick. auras just use the 'phys damage' pool as percentage of how much damage they gonna add.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 2, 2016, 8:17:19 AM
"

I got a question about accuracy for this build because i havent played any crit bow build. How much accuracy is enough? I have it at 85% at lvl 79.

dont check the percentage, the number is important. 2200 is considered as ''enough'' with bows.
"
Janus171 wrote:
"
Janus171 wrote:
I would be interested in seeing the gear linked that was used for the shown tooltip DPS in OP. It looks great but I assume with Reach of the Council the DPS will be a lot lower? Could you show the DPS with Reach + Inc Crit Strikes instead of Harbinger + GMP?

Thanks!

I'll just quote this ;-) any input?

i had 55k dps with leg reach. 125k with brood twine.

14 arrow reach vs 10 arrow brood twine. in temp leagues the difference is less between a 500 pdps harbinger and reach cause 10 arrow harbinger is something really hard to achieve, you need +2 barrage enchantment, +3 from dying sun, +1 from quiver etc.
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 2, 2016, 8:20:04 AM
Build up and running, decided to go with a Reach for now until I've decided if this is something I want to play for a long time.
Still got some things to take care of, need to enchant some stuff etc but it works well for now!

Last edited by jeppesu on Oct 2, 2016, 10:15:56 AM
Confirmed uber viable after 2 back 2 back Acuity.

Axe
Acuity
Acuity
Axe.

def uber viable. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info