[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

I'm thinking, if I do not have +1 signal fire quiver.. would it be better to run +1 Drillneck ?

Tree modify a little take 50%pierce from right side (near anyway)

Map Clearing can be LA-Phy>Light-Pierce-Added Lightning-WED-Faster Attack/GMP (FA if Reach, GMP otherwise) - Still 100% conversion for LA (easy scalable from lightning damage jewels too !)

For TS/Barrage wont be 100% conver, but with 100% pierce inc dmg from drillneck, maybe cover some dps losses ?

With Legacy Vinktar flat lightning to atk

all my jewels are Lightning%dmg +bow speed + attack speed + dmg/projectile etc

run wrath lvl 24 ?

not sure if it'll run as well.. will test either way, easy to convert to OP's build just few tweaks.

just trying to see what runs best with what I have...(because my thoughts are that +1 arrow dps is too much of an improvement, maybe it covers up some dps losses vs non +1 signal fire) especially barrage is the key whereas LA/TS whatever will clear whatever you need, TS for shaper still, otherwise doesn't matter, up to preference.

with added lightning & scaling lightning as much as possible,total leech from Vinktar will be stronger no ?
Last edited by Neyeah on Oct 2, 2016, 12:14:32 PM
Yeah, got today a clean I-lvl 84 Hubris with +2 Barrage-projectiles and got super lucky crafting it with 400 Chaos and 1 Ex (got T1 flat- and hybrid-ES and hit T1 % on the EX):

Single target damage is much higher with it - love it!
"
Neyeah wrote:
I'm thinking, if I do not have +1 signal fire quiver.. would it be better to run +1 Drillneck ?

Tree modify a little take 50%pierce from right side (near anyway)

Map Clearing can be LA-Phy>Light-Pierce-Added Lightning-WED-Faster Attack/GMP (FA if Reach, GMP otherwise) - Still 100% conversion for LA (easy scalable from lightning damage jewels too !)

For TS/Barrage wont be 100% conver, but with 100% pierce inc dmg from drillneck, maybe cover some dps losses ?

With Legacy Vinktar flat lightning to atk

all my jewels are Lightning%dmg +bow speed + attack speed + dmg/projectile etc

run wrath lvl 24 ?

not sure if it'll run as well.. will test either way, easy to convert to OP's build just few tweaks.

just trying to see what runs best with what I have...(because my thoughts are that +1 arrow dps is too much of an improvement, maybe it covers up some dps losses vs non +1 signal fire) especially barrage is the key whereas LA/TS whatever will clear whatever you need, TS for shaper still, otherwise doesn't matter, up to preference.

with added lightning & scaling lightning as much as possible,total leech from Vinktar will be stronger no ?

hey, let me show you the tests i did about this.

this is probably the best +1 quiver in the game, gives around 5-8% more dps than 100% pierce + perfect drillneck.

this is my full conversion dps.

this is my 50% conversion dps with that quiver:

the difference is like 40% : //

test gear:

Spoiler

also, please note that:

you have nothing to scale ''added lightning damage'' additional damage. we have no %light damage modifiers in our tree, even though we had the damage buff would be very low. using added lightning damage is not a good idea in a phys->light conversion attack based build if you are not CoE + spell damage wander. (coe buffs all)

if you have drillneck, and wanna keep up with it, i'd say use light penetration or increased critical strikes instead of added fire damage. you'd have lesser tooltip dps, and lesser actual dps but your leech would be better, that's right.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Oct 2, 2016, 2:51:44 PM
I think it wouldn't be 40%

Because ur 112k dps should x 6 arrow (assumed ur signal fire is +1) = 672k dps
the other would be 80k dps x 7 = 560k dps

well still 20% or so diff

"
Neyeah wrote:
I think it wouldn't be 40%

Because ur 112k dps should x 6 arrow (assumed ur signal fire is +1) = 672k dps
the other would be 80k dps x 7 = 560k dps

well still 20% or so diff

i think i have missed something to understand,

why did you multiply signal fire barrage with 6

while multiplying drillneck 7?
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
I really like your build and want to play it on EHC as witch. Should I use same passive tree as ranger?
So as a budget build do i run master surgeon instead of master alchemist?
Hmm interesting build
but i sold all my Ts gear and gem

well maybe next time i give it a try
instead of life i go CI

well thanks
Enjoy Legacy!!!!
"
tweedacus wrote:
So as a budget build do i run master surgeon instead of master alchemist?

Yes, if you plan on running prolonged boss fights, like atziri and shaper.
"
Lenovik wrote:
I really like your build and want to play it on EHC as witch. Should I use same passive tree as ranger?

You could use it as a rough template, yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info