[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

PSA for the budget version : You can use one point to get -4% reduced mana reserved in the "Influence" wheel near CI if you only have a level 3 Enlighten, saves a good amount of exalted for 1 point !
Thanks for these comprehensive guides, very easy to follow for new players.

It's stated that the clearing ability used is preference, but is LA not better than TS for aoe clearing when a single target ability is used as well? Also, would the gems not change for an LA setup?
I dont get how you have 10% ele pen through boots (skyforth).
"
CptQaoz wrote:

Hello fellow exiles, I recently completed the build but ran into a massive problem, my tooltip dps is nowhere even close to cap's, I know his bow is mirrored, but i dont even have 50% of his tooltip. I 6L the bow myself because I found it a while ago, I know that i still need to do the barrage setup, so far still collecting gems. Can someone please help me?

GEAR

TREE
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRAx4FtQiJCpsOSA_EES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXF5YbJR1PH0EgbiF2JJ0k_SoLKwosvy0fMHwx-jW5N0w51Dt8RA1HBklRS65Ms1AwUUdWY1b6W69daF3yX2piWmNDY6dtGW1scFJwu3b3d9d_K3-Af8aGrobOidOMNo2_j_qTJ5UFlSCa8Z63oJ-hIqEvokCio6TCpyuv67VIuMq-isEzwcXB88Six53I8MqpzerQH9DQ037ZW91G34rfmOcK51TndOjW6QLpmOtj7BjuDu967-vw1fFt8uH0-P8Q_94=

DPS @ Hideout with flask and auras.
http://imgur.com/a/2mc3n

I know i am missing the jewels, I am working on that.
Last edited by rodofrn on Sep 30, 2016, 1:44:41 PM
"
"
CptQaoz wrote:

Ye friend told me already. Totally forgot about that. ALways used leech on it.
"
rodofrn wrote:
Hello fellow exiles, I recently completed the build but ran into a massive problem, my tooltip dps is nowhere even close to cap's, I know his bow is mirrored, but i dont even have 50% of his tooltip. I 6L the bow myself because I found it a while ago, I know that i still need to do the barrage setup, so far still collecting gems. Can someone please help me?

You miss:

- 250 DPS on your Bow
- No IAS on Gloves
- 7% less Fire converted on Quiver
- Your Neck offers like 30% less Global Crit Multi and no added phys to Attacks
- Ele Dmg on your Rings
- His Gems are Lv21. Some of yours are not even 20

and the List goes on...;)
I know all of that, BUT, i would easily achieve 50% of his tooltip dps with my current state. And that is not being achieved. Anybody else have any real idea?
"
rodofrn wrote:
I know all of that, BUT, i would easily achieve 50% of his tooltip dps with my current state. And that is not being achieved. Anybody else have any real idea?

You're delusional if you are dismissing all of what Shinna pointed out.

Your bow is less than 60% of base pDPS of Brood, and your gear isn't polished at all. Not really rocket science.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
No, you dont archieve 50% of his dmg with your gear.
A somewhat decent jewel, lets take this one:

gives me almost 4k tooltip dps hideout: 40.5k -> 44k

His bow has 605pdps, your bow has 350pdps. That is almost double. Think about it.

His legacy amulet had 70 crit multi. This is huge.

You will never get anywhere near his dmg, as simple as that. In a temp league you can be glad to get 50k hideout. You play standard, so yo can probably get a little more (esp. the legacy crit multi on the amulet should give 4k dps by itself).

But please, just look at the bow: 605 vs. 350 pdps. The most important dmg stats are crit multi and %ele dmg, which you pretty much have none on your gear (compared to his).

More generally speaking, his dps is kind of a noob trap, you simply wont get anywhere near that without mirrored gear. There is a reason his gear is 1000ex+.
That beein said, i play a similar build on essence right now with the said 44k hideout dps and it is enough. You obviously dont rape t16 bosses or shaper in 2sec but yeah... just be realistic. The gear you posted is several levels below his (as is mine and pretty much the gear of anyone who will play this build). Just dont expect miracles.
Last edited by Aqu_ on Sep 30, 2016, 2:26:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info