[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

even though you get better dps values with life builds,

CI offers better quality of life,
tankier,
MUCH cheaper becuase to get CI tankiness you should get mom + leg kaoms,
free power charge generation via skyforth,

CI is the best choice, life is the fat wallet choice. (which would benefit you only 10-15% dps buff)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
Hey guys, Fanonflower here.

Let me tell you why we are scaling ele dmg?

First of all, ele dmg can be penetrated. In this build ele penetration is very important because the more we penetrate light damage the better we can leech life in boss fights. In short, that means, our tankiness relies on the amount of leech we can get.

Vinktar converts 20% of phys damage to light damage, but in this guide we convert 50% of physical damage to light damage AND we penetrate 35% ele dmg. (15 vinktar, 10 boots, 10 pathfinder, 8% from tree, 8% from tree is optional and i'Ll be fair i wont put that to consideration)

we can leech 4 to 5 times more with ele conversion compared to phys + poison + conversion vinktar leech path;

math is here:

Spoiler
lets say you have 100 dmg,

you'd scale it with slow proj, ppad, faster attacks, barrage, inc critical strikes, inc crit damage.

(100 base damage) x 0.3% x 0.45(ppad 50% more damage 10% less attack speed) x 0.3 (faster attack provides like 30% more damage to harbinger bases)

so our barrage damage is like 212 damage with inc. crit damage. lets say, inc crit would buff 25% damage even though its a bit exaggeration: 258 damage.

when you put vinktar on, you leech of (vinktar + pathfinder leeches 45% of damage, and vinktar convets 20% of damage, you can leech 25 damage assuming you have 100 base damage)

lets check our full ele dmg,

100 dmg,
35% added by added fire, (145)
35% added by signal fire, (180)
50% converted to light 30% of phys added to damage pool (200) (80 light)
ele focus %50 more( 300 ) - ( 120 light)
ppad (435), approx 45% more ( 174 light)
and weapon ele dmg on top of that, makes it 705 damage. ( 270 light )

AND we penetrate globally 26 of it as pathfinder, and we can penetrate 49%(10 boots, 10 pathfinder, 15 vinktar, 14 ( 6 + 8 )tree) of light damage. we cant penetrate poison damage though. and you cant scale it with ele weakness on hit gloves also.

you can get 95 crit chance with signal fire setup if you are using a gg weapon.

WHEN YOU PUT VINKTAR ON YOU LEECH 35% PENETRATED 270 LIGHT DAMAGE BY %45 AND THAT IS, 135! damage. we can leech 5+ times more with ele scaling method. Shaper has 40% light resistance. by choosing the poison + phys path, that 25 damage you can leech with convert vinktar gets scaled down by 40% too due to shapers resistances, i dont even count these into my math!

also base damage is more than x3 times higher as you can see with 49% possible penetration.

my tooltip dps

no tooltip damage buffer flasks or vaal haste etc, just blood rage + just flask effect buffs of pathfinder.

to such dps you can reach only by ele conversion and ele scaling. this is like 4M DPS. when i buff this fully i can get 7M dps.

gear used:

Spoiler

Nice post, added it to the intro. Very well explained.
hey guys, got two question.
in what order do i take ascendancy points ? and do we use bloodrage because the build didnt say about generating frenzy charges at all. thanks
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:
in what order do i take ascendancy points ? and do we use bloodrage because the build didnt say about generating frenzy charges at all. thanks

Ascendancy points in this order: Veteran Bowyer - Nature's Boon - Master Alchemist - Nature's Adrenaline.

We don't generate Frenzy charges on this specific build as of right now. I'm not a huge fan of the BR degen especially with vp/skyforth's no regen con, on an es based character. Technically it could work but I see it posing some issues in general mapping and extreme endgame content.

With that being said, if you're still wanting to try BR with this, I'd sacrifice the mirror arrow gem slot for it.

why no vaal pact? if you have such crazy dps it seems like vaal pact would be a no brainer.
"
"
jinhaoxuan wrote:

Ascendancy points in this order: Veteran Bowyer - Nature's Boon - Master Alchemist - Nature's Adrenaline.

We don't generate Frenzy charges on this specific build as of right now. I'm not a huge fan of the BR degen especially with vp/skyforth's no regen con, on an es based character. Technically it could work but I see it posing some issues in general mapping and extreme endgame content.

With that being said, if you're still wanting to try BR with this, I'd sacrifice the mirror arrow gem slot for it.

alright, so at what level did you take CI ? for the budget build because right now i cant afford skyforth and other elite unique.
i'm leveling it right now and it's amazing!
thanks for the quick reply and awesome build
"
shnurr214 wrote:
why no vaal pact? if you have such crazy dps it seems like vaal pact would be a no brainer.

VP is not taken on the ELITE tree only. Budget picks it up, plus the duelist leech nodes.

The elite tree is specifically made for those who have a legacy vinktars that's a 2 use flask. Combined with pathfinder, this is basically guaranteed to be up at all times so there's no need for VP my friend. Saves us 4 valuable passive points that can be spent elsewhere, such as energy shield, or damage.
How do you deal with boss fights with no adds, should i drop Master Alchemist for Master Surgeon?

What about accuracy, I see no flat accuracy on gear except the bow yet you are at 91%. I'm lvl 89 and at 85%
Last edited by PastaAdventures on Sep 30, 2016, 12:16:48 AM
hey,
quick question for this build should i buy a 400dps crit harbinger or a leg reach of the council? its probs a dumb question but im finding it hard to find information.
leg reach works like 450-520 pdps weapon without crit.
harbinger is harbinger. i think according to your gear and setups you are the one who can decide which can suit you better.

the more projectiles you acquire from your gear, the more reach gets weaker in comparison to harbingers.

5 arrow harbinger(4 base + 1 arrow quiver) vs 9 arrow reach.

for sure, reach would win. its simply x1.8 damage.

lets say you get +2 enchantment from helmet, +3 from dying sun in addition to your +1 quiver.

you would get 10 arrow harbinger, 14 arrow reach. so as you can see the damage gap got smaller with each projectile. its 1.4x now.

so according to your gear, you should be the one to decide.

if you dont have 30ex budget in addition to reach or harbinger, go for reach. if you have monies, get 430pdps harbinger.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 30, 2016, 6:28:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info