[2.6] SignalShot™ CI Full Ele Conversion TS/Barrage / Shaper & Uber Deathless / with video!

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
The Build is OUT of Date and Cap wont comeback after getting EXPOSED for Viewbotting.

I am suprized nobody has picked up the mantle of SignalShot I mean ShatterChuck and Mjölner's mainThreads were picked right back up by other People when there Creater's left.

There's hardly any reason to, especially in League where ES struggles to provide advantages versus Life, especially with Abyss Jewels and Abyss Uniques being life based. I'm sure someone with high end Standard gear can make their interpretation but is it worth the time?

no.

everything that this build uses is outdated now.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Feb 20, 2018, 1:06:50 PM
Is this build still viable for standard? I saw some of you guys its out of date, but I am planing to play standard and since I havent so far, I am wondering should I look for builds that are currentyl doing well in 3.1 or some old builds can perform good aswell in standard
solishaw we know youre blasting cap this is dclara btw i remember you view botted and tried to sabotage me. call yourself solishaw or whatever you want, we will NEVER FORGET OMEGALUL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
"
DCLara wrote:
solishaw we know youre blasting cap this is dclara btw i remember you view botted and tried to sabotage me. call yourself solishaw or whatever you want, we will NEVER FORGET OMEGALUL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

😲
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
if you want a build like this but a lot better check out D1zzrt's signal shot build best by far.
"
eagor wrote:
if you want a build like this but a lot better check out D1zzrt's signal shot build best by far.

No shit, this thread hasn't been updated since ES nerf.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
eagor wrote:

No shit, this thread hasn't been updated since ES nerf.

yes i know that even if it was d1zzrt's would be better. everytime i see you, your little butt always gets hurt. it says 2.6 in the title and i was talking to someone else so take your broke nub self somewhere else where you think you are wanted.
Hey guys, I've been thinking about making a new version of this guide for 3.2 which would include both CI and life versions. Anybody interested?
IGN: Microwave
"
DCLara wrote:

O_o is this a meme i don't understand.......
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
"
DCLara wrote:

O_o is this a meme i don't understand.......

He had a thing where he claimed every POE female streamer wanted his dick. Idk there's video somewhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info