(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

"
ceberus11 wrote:
"
8r3nt wrote:
"
qwertz wrote:

I found inc AOE > damage (whether that's cold damage gem or empwer 4). I assume that's because of overlapping explosions. However, I guess at some point it's not worth investing into even more AOE. If you're using carcass jack I guess it doesn't matter and you can go damage.

I am wearing Carcass Jack and I found Increased AOE is still better than empower 4. Only tested on merciless malachai a few times with same spamming speed (I'm using keyboard macro).

Are keyboard macros "legal"? ... maybe I'm breaking my fingers in vain. :(

Nope they are not :(, i had to take a break yesterday after chimera t16 because i didn't know the fight mechanics and when the smoke clouds appeared it took me a while to figure out that i need to find her and i was just spamming like crazy:D
"
valy25031 wrote:
"
ceberus11 wrote:

Nope they are not :(, i had to take a break yesterday after chimera t16 because i didn't know the fight mechanics and when the smoke clouds appeared it took me a while to figure out that i need to find her and i was just spamming like crazy:D

Shit I never knew flask macros are considered cheating. Thanks for pointing out before I get banned.

Edit: So can I play this game on a digital keyboard, i mean a piano keyboard? That way I can spam all 5 flasks really fast without breaking my fingers. Hell, I can even exercise my fingers while playing :D
Last edited by 8r3nt on Nov 9, 2016, 9:51:33 AM
"
8r3nt wrote:
"
valy25031 wrote:
"
ceberus11 wrote:

Shit I never knew flask macros are considered cheating. Thanks for pointing out before I get banned.

Edit: So can I play this game on a digital keyboard, i mean a piano keyboard? That way I can spam all 5 flasks really fast without breaking my fingers. Hell, I can even exercise my fingers while playing :D

Yay! exercise for fingers!.. or.... a fantastic Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in both hands!(click to move is cancer) :D

PD: Having added cold damage in boots (enchantment) is a bad idea? (Maybe I would kill the worms very fast)
When you use the Phase Run gem instead of the Inc. Duration in the high lvl CWDT Setup can you get the Immortal Call buff up without interruption? It's certainly very important for bosses with high physical damage attacks like Minotaur or Shaper and when they 1hit you because your IC buff is not up permanently that would be a huge argument against Phase Run at least for me.

Thanks for your insight!

Submit Heretic!
"
Domkon wrote:
When you use the Phase Run gem instead of the Inc. Duration in the high lvl CWDT Setup can you get the Immortal Call buff up without interruption? It's certainly very important for bosses with high physical damage attacks like Minotaur or Shaper and when they 1hit you because your IC buff is not up permanently that would be a huge argument against Phase Run at least for me.

Thanks for your insight!

I have lv17 IC with no increased duration support. With 4 charges, there is a very brief period where you are vulnerable. With 5 charges, you can barely stay in IC effect permanently.
In-game: leonid
All Challenges Done! (Ana/Ons) 9/9/2013
All Challenges Done! (Dom/Nem) 1/30/2014
All Challenges Done! (Tor/Bld) 3/10/2015
All Achievements Done! 9/28/2016
What should i do/where should i take this build next?

should i lose around 300 life going for the star of wraeclast amulet? i mean is 50% inc damage really anything when compared to the ~3025% inc damage of emberwake+the taming?

I mean the only thing i can think of would be jewels next. Half of mine are still mediocre.
How are you dealing ignites? Are you doing any fire damages?
In-game: leonid
All Challenges Done! (Ana/Ons) 9/9/2013
All Challenges Done! (Dom/Nem) 1/30/2014
All Challenges Done! (Tor/Bld) 3/10/2015
All Achievements Done! 9/28/2016
"
sunleonid wrote:
How are you dealing ignites? Are you doing any fire damages?

Though the issue i'm struggling with right now is i have a 50/50 chance to not start up. meaning after I've popped all of my flasks down as much as I could it only starts chaining and working half the time. The other half, my worms just die and I have to take damage and hope 1 bv stack gives me enough charges to try again.

edit: i found out how to fix my start up problem without the investment into diffident gloves
Last edited by djfang on Nov 10, 2016, 6:39:39 PM
FYI :D Regarding guardians for shapper 3/4 can be face tanked. The Problem is Guardian of the phoenix. For those who did not do guardians yet, the Phoenix guardian has a 1-2 sec channel for a big discharge->Run from him to the other side of the room, that skill one shoted me(8.6k life).
Hope this helps:).
The rest of the guardians i facetanked, 2 of them (can't remember which) were ele weaknes + -max res so as long as you spam your flasks u're safe.
Last edited by valy25031 on Nov 10, 2016, 3:08:34 AM
HI.. does having 2 curses, elemental weakness and frostbite be a problem? will it kill the worm too fast?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info