(2.4) Wormblaster the Third (A Herald of Ice build)

"
djfang wrote:
"
sunleonid wrote:
How are you dealing ignites? Are you doing any fire damages?

Though the issue i'm struggling with right now is i have a 50/50 chance to not start up. meaning after I've popped all of my flasks down as much as I could it only starts chaining and working half the time. The other half, my worms just die and I have to take damage and hope 1 bv stack gives me enough charges to try again.

Why not get added fire dmg enchantment on boots instead of Mantra of Flames? you can use the jewel socket to compensate the 10% dmg penetration. Since we have quite a number of buffs up pretty much all the time, Mantra of flames probably adds too much fire dmg. With boots enchantment, you can roll as low as 16-24 fire dmg on cruel lab.

Using a lvl 1 Elemental proliferation also helps your BV to deal less dmg.

For single targets,
will probably solve your problem, plus it gives 40% inc dmg and more life regen.
Last edited by 8r3nt on Nov 10, 2016, 8:49:01 AM
Hey guys how are u dealing with the mobs or the totem with an aura allies can not die ? :S

a frost bomb setup maybe?

edit . well my bad . it can handle u've just need to xplode the worms from the edges :D

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Last edited by Tom1nside on Nov 10, 2016, 3:39:02 PM
Hey there, great build dude!
For me coolest this league.
Just downed shaper with it today.

Gear:
Spoiler

Cheers!

PS: looking forward to see the next one in action ;)
Last edited by Garfin on Nov 11, 2016, 6:06:56 AM
I seem to be lacking severely in life and mostly dmg.
To me right now damage is more important, if someone could please point me in the right direction as to how I can get more damage without destroying my poor currency tab I would very much appreciate that.

LVL: 91
Current Life: 8.5k
Current HoI DMG: 5.9k??? how is this even possible pls help

My Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by natherox on Nov 10, 2016, 10:46:27 PM
"
natherox wrote:
To me right now damage is more important, if someone could please point me in the right direction as to how I can get more damage without destroying my poor currency tab I would very much appreciate that.

My Gear:
Spoiler

For damage:(sorry for my english)
-Enchant your helmet with HoI increased damage.
-You can use essence of hatred in your opal rings.
-Try to get double damage(general damage/cold damage/aoe damage) jewels.
-Try to get an HoI lvl 21.
-You can use The Overflowing Chalice in your 5° flask.
"
natherox wrote:

My Gear:
Spoiler

Yes as Ceberus said, get some essence of hatred on your rings and your damage should be fine.
For the helmet get Herald of Ice mana reservation when you do MoM or damage.
HP is enough with 8.5k

EDIT: forget about it, as I see you play Std. essence of hatred isn't available, so go for the helm enchant :)
Last edited by Garfin on Nov 11, 2016, 3:55:49 AM
21lvl herald boosts alot i think .

here mines gear

IGN = Tominsideeeee

Question. Would this build work using a Pyre ring? For easier scaling and taking advantage of the fire dmg already on the chest + ignites?
"
Kattn wrote:
Question. Would this build work using a Pyre ring? For easier scaling and taking advantage of the fire dmg already on the chest + ignites?

You sacrifice a ~50~60% inc cold damage ring to do that for what? some burn and to make use of a filler star on kaom's? not really worth it, but if you want to try it. go for it and prove me wrong. ^^

also, idk how you would go about consistently spreading and focusing on ignites, but this is my current method for ignites in an ember-taming setup.
Guys can u explain how to play it? Is it like piano build for Woe in D3? I need to repeatadly press 1234 buttons> to make it work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info